"I don't want to be president." ....Donald Trump says.

It takes a sociopath to WANT to rule or otherwise govern the lives of others.

He was fuckin A right about GHWB being a one term president.

Last edited:
You know, when Trump first started to campaign, and was looking for VP candidates, he told one of them they could be the most powerful VP ever, handling both foreign and domestic affairs.

I didn't think he really wanted the job then, just wanted all the pomp and ceremony that went with the office.

I still don't think that he really want's to be president now, especially with the cavalier way he's currently handling things.

You know, when Trump first started to campaign, and was looking for VP candidates, he told one of them they could be the most powerful VP ever, handling both foreign and domestic affairs.

I didn't think he really wanted the job then, just wanted all the pomp and ceremony that went with the office.

I still don't think that he really want's to be president now, especially with the cavalier way he's currently handling things.

For someone who supposedly doesn't want the job, he sure is doing a great job of it.

Ask me if I'm disappointed. Go ahead. :biggrin:

I just caught the date of that video: 1987.

You know that Trump was a Democrat in 1987. Does he get pass?

Let’s not forget about this example of our president having compassion for a little girl with a rare bone disease.....

Trump is like the Fred Flinstone of the metoo era.

"you've got to deny deny deny. you cant say you're culpable in any way, or people will be suspicious. you've got to be strong. you've got to be aggressive. you've got to push back about anything said about you" - Despicable Donald

"you've got to deny deny deny. you cant say you're culpable in any way, or people will be suspicious. you've got to be strong. you've got to be aggressive. you've got to push back about anything said about you" - Despicable Donald
If the DNC wasn't so corrupt, Sanders would be president, or at least had a better chance than what's her name. But knowing what I know now I'll vote for Fred Flintstone over Mr Magoo.

If the DNC wasn't so corrupt, Sanders would be president, or at least had a better chance than what's her name. But knowing what I know now I'll vote for Fred Flintstone over Mr Magoo.
Alfred E Newmann (Mayor Pete) will beat Mr Magoo for the nomination, and will whip Trump's ass like he does with Chasten, Pete's husband!

Alfred E Newmann (Mayor Pete) will beat Mr Magoo for the nomination, and will whip Trump's ass like he does with Chasten, Pete's husband!
If they pick Tulsi I would vote for her.
But they won't.

Forum List

Back