I don't want to be a radical anymore. How can I not be? How do I stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so all the Jews who were gassed in Nazi Germany were privileged, enough to be genocided into near existence.

The white people in Ukraine were privileged enough to have Russia invade their home and massacre them.

The white people in the Barbary Slave Trade were privileged enough to be sold into slavery by the corsairs.

All the white homeless families out there with children were privileged enough to have such unfortunate circumstances befall them.

The white homeless veteran was privileged enough to be discarded by the country he served and cast onto the street like trash. In numerous cases, he felt privileged enough to commit suicide.

Your entire idea of white privilege is flawed. It will remain flawed, no matter how many times you insist on those that disagree being 'delusional.'

You're on fire! You're over the target, keep dropping logic, facts, and history into the left's racist, homophobic lunacy.

Persistent little gnat. The sooner you can get it through that steel thick head of yours that people you claim as liberal are allowed to think outside of your predetermined little box, the better.

Until then, shove off.
Thinking outside the box is fine.

Being a self hating gay man who also hates trans folks is just ..odd and kinda sad

I was a very right-wing extremist nearly a decade ago. I made it an effort to try and moderate myself. But it seems I am backsliding. I am watching this country slide further and further into division, and I find myself feeling like I have no choice but to take a side. So the question comes clear: How do I stop being the radical I once was when:

People coldly dismiss my thoughts and prayers in times of tragedy, namely with mass shootings.
People accuse me of being racist when I clearly am not.
People accuse me of being homophobic when I clearly am not.
People say that my skin color grants me a privilege I clearly don't have.
People say that my concerns about the 2020 election are unfounded and label me a 'conspiracy theorist.
People actively try to assimilate innocent children into a hyper-sexualized society.
People repeatedly tell me I am not entitled to defend my home with a firearm.
People insist that men can compete in women's sports and deprive them of everything they fought over a century to gain.
People insist that men can use women's bathrooms.
People insist our laws have no meaning when it comes to crime, illegal immigration, or both.
People in a unified political party insist on doing nothing to improve the state our country is in.
Abortion. That's self-explanatory.
Someone attempts an assassination of a Supreme Court justice and reasons that they deserve it.

How do I stop being a radical? How do I get away from this tribalism I've been sucked into? At what point do I stop myself from having to prove everyone wrong and actually take the objective route I once took with politics in general? This is a burning question as well as a thread meant to bring about discussion.
Embrace the villain role and go bare knuckle.

Then

Lock and load.

Oooh, I think I broke Twinkie...

Cool, I'll keep expressing them. Because there's fuck all you can do about it.

Yup. That comment is funny because kids keep getting slaughtered, and God isn't listening to your prayers...

Not really. Especially since you seem to think legitimate views on race are tantamount to racism. Besides, I doubt you can prove to anyone here that I am racist.

Right.. new right wing tactic, deny that your racist opinions are racist. "What "legitimate" view on race do you have, buddy?

No. I just disagree with you about race. Nothing that involves making black people dependent on welfare, or grooming them into thinking they are victims of society. Nah, I don't mendaciously manipulate their past and emotions to push a political agenda.

Naw, that would require you to make an effort. I don't think you get to talk about welfare when you are collecting money for a BULLSHIT disability, though.

Such an unserious response.

Sports is merely one of those things. An expectation of privacy in the locker room is another. Not wanting to see a penis in a room you only expect to see anatomy matching your own is another.

But hey, tell us all how you respect women. They seem only to be tools for you to put in your pocket.

Uh, I don't go around looking at other people's junk in the bathroom or locker room. If you do, that's on you.

Let's also assume for the moment you know what a woman is, to begin with. The liberal progressive definition of a woman seems to be in flux at the moment. A woman is a woman when she wants an abortion, but is also a woman when she's a man identifying as one.

Um, no, the two things have nothing to do with each other.

Uh, at 3 years of age? Or 5? That's revolting, Joe.

Except no one is suggesting that. When Little Sally asks why Timmy has two mommies, that's not explicit.

Okay, so all the Jews who were gassed

Got to stop you right there, buddy. I said THIS society. The Good Old US of A. NOT Nazi Germany ,the Ukraine or the Barbary coast. In this society, even a loser like you is privileged by the lack of melanin.

I was a very right-wing extremist nearly a decade ago.
I’m curious….what exactly do you consider “right-wing extremist”?
Did you love God, did you teach family values And traditional morality, did you hate illegal wetbacks, did you think faggots and chicks with dicks were bad for American society?
Are you sure you were an “extremist” or did the Left convince you you were?

I was a very right-wing extremist nearly a decade ago. I made it an effort to try and moderate myself. But it seems I am backsliding. I am watching this country slide further and further into division, and I find myself feeling like I have no choice but to take a side. So the question comes clear: How do I stop being the radical I once was when:

People coldly dismiss my thoughts and prayers in times of tragedy, namely with mass shootings.
People accuse me of being racist when I clearly am not.
People accuse me of being homophobic when I clearly am not.
People say that my skin color grants me a privilege I clearly don't have.
People say that my concerns about the 2020 election are unfounded and label me a 'conspiracy theorist.
People actively try to assimilate innocent children into a hyper-sexualized society.
People repeatedly tell me I am not entitled to defend my home with a firearm.
People insist that men can compete in women's sports and deprive them of everything they fought over a century to gain.
People insist that men can use women's bathrooms.
People insist our laws have no meaning when it comes to crime, illegal immigration, or both.
People in a unified political party insist on doing nothing to improve the state our country is in.
Abortion. That's self-explanatory.
Someone attempts an assassination of a Supreme Court justice and reasons that they deserve it.

How do I stop being a radical? How do I get away from this tribalism I've been sucked into? At what point do I stop myself from having to prove everyone wrong and actually take the objective route I once took with politics in general? This is a burning question as well as a thread meant to bring about discussion.
so how are you radical?

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back