*I Don't Like This Man*

I really doubt he fell. Somebody roughed him up for sure. :auiqs.jpg:Or who knows, maybe he hit on Rachel Levine and he/she worked him over.:D

Sorry bout that,

1. This man wears special underwear.
2. This man is a traitor.
3. This man is a failure.
4. This man is a liberal, and yet claims to be a conservative.

Mitt Romney seen with BLACK EYE and stitches after 'being knocked out in fall' but jokes injury was from 'going to CPAC' (the-sun.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump wears special underwear too. He's worn diapers since he was on the Apprentice.

Is that all you got? Everything about Trump? Pathetic.

Sorry bout that,

Mitt Romney seen with BLACK EYE and stitches after 'being knocked out in fall' but jokes injury was from 'going to CPAC' (the-sun.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump wears special underwear too. He's worn diapers since he was on the Apprentice.

I am sure a lot of 70 year olds wear adult diapers.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some do.. This goes back aways.... Trump was in diapers while he was on Celebrity Apprentice from 2008 to 2015.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some do.. This goes back aways.... Trump was in diapers while he was on Celebrity Apprentice from 2008 to 2015.

I guess I won't ask how you know that. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back