I don't know about conspiracy, but amazing in an apt description

Yeah yeah those stupid engineers never figured in the fact that someone would land a jet in the side o f the building. Taking out supporting structure. Increasing the load placed on the remaining members. Not only from the weight of the floors above it but from the weight of the plane.
Heat tends to make metal more malleable. It does not have to get hot enough to change its composition.

Your last two sentences show your ignorance- pretty typical of those who pretend they're smart.
Stupid posters refuse to educate themselves and prefer the easy way of trusting known liars who have NO credibility in anything other than lying- tough decision- oh, BTW, I have some formal training in failure analysis and the key to that analysis is to learn the history of the event and study ALL the evidence prior to rendering a conclusion- relying on hard evidence, not "theory" like the gov't puts out- another oh BTW, I saw a clip a few years ago about an open town hall type meeting with the NIST spokes critter who allowed that yes, their "pancaking THEORY" was incorrect- so- there is that, add in the known liar quotient and voila! THEORY based on either complete ignorance or out right lies- I suggest a combination of those a not just a little arrogance as they know their ignorant acolytes will fight tooth and nail to defend both.
You have to be kidding. I ran a forge for profit for a few years. You don't actually need to even heat metal to bend it. Apply enough force and you can snap most metals.
But conspiracy theories never seem to take reality into consideration.
Are you planning on post a grassy knoll conspiracy theroy next?

Max, he doesn't even understand advanced Martian tech that was used on 9/11. He is very uninformed.
He can't seem to fiqure out that the engineers that designed the towers built it to be integrated and not withstand part of the structure being wiped out and having an almost 400,000 lbs airplane added to that damaged structure. He would be better off blaming the collapse on intelligent penguins.

That is true. The trauma of planes that size going at that speed is intense and definitely the buildings were not designed to withstand that.

You have to be kidding.
No, I'm not- you don't know science and you have no clue about physics- you know about forging metal.Period.
I have some knowledge of the science involved and some knowledge of the physics involved- I worked with both.
NO building can free fall as depicted- NO fire by jet fuel will change that. Sustained heat will- achieved temperature is not sustained heat- there is a difference- a forge "sustains" it's heat because of constant fueling-

I'll also take the word of people who earn their living designing structural requirements over a forge operator or a known lying entity- do yourself a favor

Take your pick which article you want to debunk- let's see you "forge" ahead in life and not be blinded by lies- it takes guts not ignorance to learn.

60 Structural Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Demolition

Debunking the Real 9/11 Myths: Why Popular Mechanics Can't Face Up to Reality

Free Fall and Building 7 on 9/11

Lack of Deceleration of North Tower’s Upper Section Proves Use of Explosives

Here's one you should excel at
Extremely high temperatures during the World Trade Center destruction

118 Witnesses to Explosions in the FDNY Oral Histories

Another to allow you to show your knowledge prowess

A Response from the ‘Lay Critics’ Regarding ‘Mechanics-Based Mathematical Studies Proving Spontaneity of Post-Impact WTC Towers Collapse’

Pick one, any one and show us just how smart you are- "than" come back and lets discuss it- idiot, you don't even know the difference between then and than- good lord.
A forge was only one of the things I have done over my life time.
Keep up trying to justify your conspiracy theory. Can hardly wait until you start with all the rest of your weird theories.

He would be better off blaming the collapse on intelligent penguins.
I posted several "technical" articles for your great intellect to refute- have at it, Mr Then.
Why would I bother you are more in love with your conspiracy theories then real life. I have no doubt you also believe that the government is in constant communication with aliens and is hiding the truth from everyone. That's why so many years of research went into our stealth technology that "suddenly showed up".

Forum List

Back