I don't care who you are... This is just not right...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

That my friends does not look like a Hershey bar...

Hershey’s Is Changing Their Iconic Chocolate Bars for the First Time in 125 Years

I refuse to cave into this emoticon movement that the world is blindly following... While elementary school teachers are reneging on teaching script because it's hard emoticons do not belong on a Hershey bar... Time and place people, time and place... Bet they taste different...

Oh yea before I press the magic red button, what's the deal with all the looky lou's? In the Wine and Food section 912 folks will read but no one has any comments... Is everybody drunk?

mdk

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It’s not the emojis that they should have changed about it, but the recipe.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hershey’s Is Changing Their Iconic Chocolate Bars for the First Time in 125 Years

I refuse to cave into this emoticon movement that the world is blindly following... While elementary school teachers are reneging on teaching script because it's hard emoticons do not belong on a Hershey bar... Time and place people, time and place... Bet they taste different...

I deeply pity the horribly difficult life you must lead to have nothing else to worry about but little fucking images imprinted on a fucking chocolate bar. When is your telethon?

OP
Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I deeply pity the horribly difficult life you must lead to have nothing else to worry about but little fucking images imprinted on a fucking chocolate bar. When is your telethon?
And just exactly what does that say about you? You live such a grand life but yet you still take the time to care about what I care about..

Oh yea I almost forgot… Kiss my ass...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And just exactly what does that say about you? You live such a grand life but yet you still take the time to care about what I care about..

Hershey's Kiss?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like the 'shocking' response to emojis, as if those things just came out yesterday. The next OP will no doubt be about the socially enervating effects of PONG.

OP
Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hershey's Kiss?
According to mdk Hershey's is they are not as good as they used to be... Your lips, Your choice...

OP
Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the 'shocking' response to emojis, as if those things just came out yesterday. The next OP will no doubt be about the socially enervating effects of PONG.
I don't know how old you are, but I am going to blame my attitude on my advancing age and my " Get Off My Lawn " lifestyle I choose to live...

Darkwind

Gold Member
Reaction score

Oh yea before I press the magic red button, what's the deal with all the looky lou's? In the Wine and Food section 912 folks will read but no one has any comments... Is everybody drunk?
:08621::10::1041::11::113::114::11_2_1043::14::19::1peleas::20::206::21::26::290968001256257790-final::2up::2up::3::321::420::45::47:

:auiqs.jpg:

SandSquid

VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh... It's a promotional bit to try and drum up more interest and sales. Still tastes the same as it did the day before.

Honestly the only reason I bought Hershey bars was for s'mores when I go camping. But lately I have been going with peanut butter cups and Heath bars instead.

Old Yeller

Gold Member
Reaction score

karpenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Coke Tried Changing It's Original
It Bombed
Some Things Are Just Right The Way They Were

Hershey Bars Brought Americans
And War Torn Europe Together
It Was A Taste Of Home For The Troops

The Classic Bar Is Inter-Generational Memories For Everyone
I Hope The Fad Passes

karpenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
Meh... It's a promotional bit to try and drum up more interest and sales. Still tastes the same as it did the day before.

Honestly the only reason I bought Hershey bars was for s'mores when I go camping. But lately I have been going with peanut butter cups and Heath bars instead.
I've Always Loved Chocolate Toffee Bars
If You Bite It Sideways Just Right
The Chocolate Pops Right Off In Your Mouth
And Then I Eat The Toffee

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score

I've Always Loved Chocolate Toffee Bars
If You Bite It Sideways Just Right
The Chocolate Pops Right Off In Your Mouth
And Then I Eat The Toffee
Heve we met / perhaps in Baltimore '78 or so?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List