I don't care what Trump did/said last month, year, decade, previous life....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I care about what happens starting January 20th.
All the whining about the past just like before Obama was elected will change nothing.
Time to look forward or get the fuck out of the way. If he fucks up, take him to task. If he succeeds give him credit. Most of all you should be hoping for the best while being prepared for the worst, not hoping for the worst & acting like petulant children.

All the whining about the past just like before Obama was elected will change nothing.
Time to look forward or get the fuck out of the way. If he fucks up, take him to task. If he succeeds give him credit. Most of all you should be hoping for the best while being prepared for the worst, not hoping for the worst & acting like petulant children.

I am curious if he will go left on everything once he gets in... He is already talking about going over heads to get his plan in that will be out in a few days.

I am curious if he will go left on everything once he gets in... He is already talking about going over heads to get his plan in that will be out in a few days.

Problem being? He may have to just to get anything done.....since they are trying to block everything he's done yet. The left will surely whine about him using EO's, but they are pushing him into that corner.....and he's not even in office yet.

Problem being? He may have to just to get anything done.....since they are trying to block everything he's done yet. The left will surely whine about him using EO's, but they are pushing him into that corner.....and he's not even in office yet.

I supported him last summer, and saw how the GOP was blocking him until they had to support him when he won.... Curious to watch these next four years.

Forum List

Back