I don't care anymore. Repeal the ACA, no skin off my back

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have tried my best to alert you to the ACA and I'm tired. I will be back on this site of healthcare, when the
Republicans take away health care and or have their bad replacements.

I am going to love watching all you haters of the ACA bitch and moan. I warned you and you chose not to listen.

There comes a time when children leave home , and they have to be left on their own to get through their own mistakes.

Oh Jesus. How will we ever survive? 240 years of government mandated health insurance regulations and we throw it all away ...now?

I have tried my best to alert you to the ACA and I'm tired. I will be back on this site of healthcare, when the

I am going to love watching all you haters of the ACA bitch and moan. I warned you and you chose not to listen.

There comes a time when children leave home , and they have to be left on their own to get through their own mistakes.

That used to be 18, then it was 21.

Now, thanks to Obama, it's 26, an age when my parents had jobs, a house, and 4 kids.

Poor snowflake.

Aww.... Here's the thing, snowflake... nobody really cares that you don't care.

Yet the Pubs want to keep that one. Wonder why when young people are soooooo healthy. Good grief. Why because most of the wealthy have kids in college.

When we got done with HS we were on our own.

Like I said, you screwed your selves , I am well covered, so I could careless about the voters who voted for Trump when they loose health insurance and get ill or in an accident. I have better things to do than sit and explain the ACA to people who do not want it.

Personally I only care about those who voted for Dems, because as far as I'm concerned the Pubs here deserve what they get.

I also think the Pubs should make a law that uninsured people no longer have access to hospital ER's.

Aww.... Here's the thing, snowflake... nobody really cares that you don't care.

I'm a baby boomer, you are most likely a snowflake, as flakey as can be.

Yet the Pubs want to keep that one. Wonder why when young people are soooooo healthy. Good grief. Why because most of the wealthy have kids in college.

Like I said, you screwed your selves , I am well covered, so I could careless about the voters who voted for Trump when they loose health insurance and get ill or in an accident. I have better things to do than sit and explain the ACA to people who do not want it.

Personally I only care about those who voted for Dems, because as far as I'm concerned the Pubs here deserve what they get.

I also think the Pubs should make a law that uninsured people no longer have access to hospital ER's.
Dufus does not know that every year healthcare coverage is renegotiated.

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

Why because most of the wealthy have kids in college.
They want to keep it because the wealthy have kids in college?
Do you ever think before you post?

You're not under the illusion that libturds CAN "think" are you?

Never approach a moonbat as if it's a cognitive person. No one could be that stupid and live. You're dealing with a parrot in the case of Pinheadlope.

Now, thanks to Obama, it's 26, an age when my parents had jobs, a house, and 4 kids.

I notice that you said your parents , things have changed since then. Usual college graduate age is 24 and a good stable insurance paying job takes some time to get.

I notice that you said your parents , things have changed since then. Usual college graduate age is 24 and a good stable insurance paying job takes some time to get.

My parents, followed by my sister with 3 children, and 2/3s of my nieces and nephews with 2 children each, youngest daughter with 2 had a similar set up by 26.

All out of the house by 19.

Sorry, not buying the need for the nanny state til 26 years old

My parents, followed by my sister with 3 children, and 2/3s of my nieces and nephews with 2 children each, youngest daughter with 2 had a similar set up by 26.

My youngest is in his 2 full time year of college and lives at the dorms, he is 20 . For just a general degree he will graduate at 22. If he wants a Masters or a PHD well who knows how long.
He is a type 1 diabetic and needs to have insurance.

I never had health insurance until I was married and had children.. we had affordable medical care if needed.
Now a Epi Pen that a diabetic needs has raised their crooked price so only a rich wealthy kid can afford it..let alone insulin..

Obama demanded a replacement that was just as good as Obamacare, but Trump wouldn't give him one......

......because no compassionate and conscientious person would do something that foul.

Last edited:

My youngest is in his 2 full time year of college and lives at the dorms, he is 20 . For just a general degree he will graduate at 22. If he wants a Masters or a PHD well who knows how long.

I never had health insurance until I was married and had children.. we had affordable medical care if needed.
Now a Epi Pen that a diabetic needs has raised their crooked price so only a rich wealthy kid can afford it..let alone insulin..

and they should be drawn and quartered for that

Who's responsible for the high cost of healthcare in America?

The same fuckers that said Obamacare wouldn't cost a dime and would save you $2500 per year.

The same fuckers that said Obamacare wouldn't cost a dime and would save you $2500 per year.

Actually the high cost has been continually going up since the Rockefeller's gave money to the medical schools...As soon as big $$$ came into play we have corruption and greed, it continues to get worse.

Why because most of the wealthy have kids in college.

All the time. If the wealthy didn't have kids in college they would find no need to have them on their parents insurance. Why do you think its there, that is the part they want to keep.

Actually the high cost has been continually going up since the Rockefeller's gave money to the medical schools...As soon as big $$$ came into play we have corruption and greed, it continues to get worse.

So has the cost of everything else. But it isn't often that the government mandates a product...then oversees a 150-300% increase of the costs of that product in 1 or 2 years.

Forum List

Back