I Do Not Want You To Solve This During An Election Year

Hey moron.

You were claiming that laws are not being enforced.

What laws?
8 UCSC §1226. Apprehension and detention of aliens

(a) Arrest, detention, and release​

On a warrant issued by the Attorney General, an alien may be arrested and detained pending a decision on whether the alien is to be removed from the United States. Except as provided in subsection (c) and pending such decision, the Attorney General-

And yet the Senate just advanced funding for Israel and Ukraine
I believe that's what I said, their priorities don't include border security funding, and even if they did the funding would go to settling illegals here. No one in any authority wants to see it end.

I believe that's what I said, their priorities don't include border security funding, and even if they did the funding would go to settling illegals here. No one in any authority wants to see it end.
They… being Republicans.

And not it doesn’t do that

On a warrant issued by the Attorney General, an alien may be arrested and detained pending a decision on whether the alien is to be removed from the United States. Except as provided in subsection (c) and pending such decision, the Attorney General-
“Pending a decision”

Which requires a court hearing

What law are you talking about?
I am not a lawyer.

I do not know the specifics.

But I know this...

Previous administrations have closed the border at point A or B as the need has arisen.

Previous administrations have limited the number of people allowed to cross onto United States soil.

Previous administrations have arrested Illegal Aliens once they've crossed onto United States soil.

Previous administrations have deported Illegal Aliens once they've crossed onto United States soil.

Previous administrations have distinguished between legitimate and spurious claims for asylum in volume.

Previous administrations have erected physical barriers to entry at the border.

Whatever laws those previous administrations have used were sufficient then and they are sufficient now.

Close enough for Gubmint work. :auiqs.jpg:

I am not a lawyer.

But I know this...

Previous administrations have closed the border at point A or B as the need has arisen.

Previous administrations have limited the number of people allowed to cross onto United States soil.

Previous administrations have arrested Illegal Aliens once they've crossed onto United States soil.

Previous administrations have deported Illegal Aliens once they've crossed onto United States soil.

Previous administrations have distinguished between legitimate and spurious claims for asylum in volume.

Whatever laws those previous administrations have used were sufficient then and they are sufficient now.

You admit you don’t know what you’re talking about and just keep talking

The House passed a border security bill just five months after they took control last year. It's known as 'HR2' and it now sits on Chuck Schumer's desk, where it will go no further.
Biden flooded America with the third-world, by first announcing at the first Democrat presidential debate in 2019, that should he become president, the third-worlders should immediately "surge to the border".
Then on day one of his presidency, he suspended further border wall construction, and eliminated ALL Trump-era border security measures. Immediately thereafter, border crossings have skyrocketed.
For three years all over the internet, I and other people have tried to point this out. It wasn't until Greg Abbott, brought the 'border' to every large city in this country, that people are starting to feel the pain of this out of control flood of humanity. Now that there's a political price to pay, suddenly Biden and Democrats are screaming for help, and blaming people who didn't start this catastrophe.
Joe Biden is the firefighter who wants to be the hero, only the truth is, he's the one who started the fire!

What’s your argument?
As an aside. What’s wrong with you? Is it congenital or hereditary?

I am not a lawyer.

But I know this...

No previous admins have ever closed the border. Not a one.
“ a closed border” is a talking point and not a reality.
I bet you can’t even define what that means.

Now show us to which aliens that applies and is ignored.

I am not a lawyer.

But I know this...

I am not a lawyer.
Then assume your delegated space and operate within that space.

Forum List

Back