I Do Not Believe in Black Racism

I have zero so called white guilt over the black man's plight here in America.

My grandparents were fresh off the boat from Ireland after the Civil War and the freeing of the slaves. Sure the blacks had a rough time, but so did the Irish people.

In my view, the black people who ended up in America were the lucky ones. Africa is still a poverty stricken hell hole, and every country in it is ruled by murderous dictators.

American blacks wouldn't survive a week if they returned to Africa, because there is no free Section 8 housing or EBT cards. They would die from either starvation or exposure to the elements. ... :cool:

The Irish were never slaves here or anywhere else. That's a lie. Your grandaunts got off the boat and lived during segregation where they benefitted from being white. Africa is the way it is because whites fucked it up by colonizing the continent, as well as removing people for slavery. Know what you are talking about before you make comments. .....

You might want to take your own advice.

I do know what I am talking about.

Several aspects of your post suggest otherwise. This is a good example of why almost all attempts at discussions of race here end up nothing more than competing fears, ignorance, and hate from all sides. It's futile and disappointing.

Really? Then point them out..

You have been shown what the courts said.
All your article said, there was voter discrimination and the courts struck it down.

It doesn't answer my question as to how this alleged voter discrimination was stopping blacks from voting? ..... :dunno:

Yrs it dies answer your question.

Any person, no matter what race they may be, may be a racist. No one group has that market cornered.

No this is not so. Maybe you can say prejudiced, but not racist. We just can't let amnesia and the false equivalence rule our thinking.

Yrs it dies answer your question.
No it doesn't.

Obviously, you don't know the answer.

I'm not surprised....... :lol:

The courts explained things to you idiot.

This game you are trying to play is old and dead.

You were shown. If you can't figure it out he links are here. And if you can't see it then go do a search.

Any person, no matter what race they may be, may be a racist. No one group has that market cornered.

No this is not so. .....

Sure it is. This is where the discussion often slides into semantics.

Sometimes it slides into historical fact and the fact is that one group created the hate that is shown to them by the way they treated others That is not semantics. What we see is a lack of empathy by those who are white generally to the effects of things they have done. You cannot be sane and believe that you can do what whites have done to blacks for example, for now close to 400 years in various forms and believe that no one black should be angry about it. Also you cannot be living in reality to know what whites have done and continue doing to blacks then call blacks racists for their reaction to the history and continuing abuses by whites. It is not close to logical to even begin talking about how it's the same on both sides when NOTHING has ever been the same for both sides.

I could use the same examples for Native American nations, Hispanics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and other Asian populations, populations from the pacific islands and people from the middle east. Until whites can understand what they have done to these groups and fix the damage that was created, there is no right to judgment from them about racism.

I have read many posts about what people are calling Black racism. I found this definition of racism: “a belief that race is the primary determinate of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.”

I realize that pointing out the existence of racism and the need to discuss it stirs up sensitivities on both sides. I also realize the need to admit that the white race in this country has historically seen itself as superior to other races, particularly the black race. If you watch the documentary, “Race, the Power of an Illusion,” you will learn that our “founding fathers” intentionally created the myth of white superiority to gain and keep control of property and lands.

While I as a white person have experienced the ugliness of being hated and mistreated for who I am, I do not consider that experiencing racism. When a black person is hostile towards me, I do not view it as racism against me. I do not like it. I do not run from it. I deal with it as best I can. But I do not consider it racism.

I do consider this. African Americans who are descendants of slaves, cross paths with descendants of slave owners every day. Descendants of the people who bought and sold their ancestors. Descendants of the people who raped, whipped and murdered their ancestors. Descendants of the very ones who owned their ancestors, and treated them like animals, considering them 3/5 human. And now these descendants are their teachers, their employers, their merchants, their neighbors and their co-workers.

And many still carry ingrained attitudes of superiority with them, consciously or unconsciously. And these attitudes are conveyed in many subtle, unspoken terms.

I believe that the biggest difficulty in race relations lies in the inability of white people to listen to black people. I mean really listen. Without criticizing. Without defending. Without interfering. Without interjecting our values, our opinions, and our view point. I believe that most of us white people still see life from the view of the oppressor. And from that standpoint, we will never fully understand the views, actions and reactions of the oppressed.
How old are you? Which university do you attend, if you are old enough?

What about racism directed at other POC? For example a black person hating chinese, or mexicans. Or a mexican hating blacks etc. Is that racism or not? If it is not anti-white but directed towards someone else. I know many non-whites who were racist towards me for being a romani (a non-white ethnic myself). Also if they rape you in the ass you will see. Like this guy

Norwegian man was raped by Somalian asylum seeker says he feels GUILTY | Daily Mail Online
More proof that liberalism is a mental disease.

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.
So, your answer to perceived "white racism" is to give blacks carte blanche when they practice "black racism"? Boy, yo' mamma did a poor job raisin' you if she never taught you that two wrongs don't make it right. Where's all that turn the other cheek, practice tolerance demanded of "white" people?

No this is not so. .....

Sometimes it slides into historical fact and the fact is that one group created the hate that is shown to them by the way they treated others That is not semantics. What we see is a lack of empathy by those who are white generally to the effects of things they have done. You cannot be sane and believe that you can do what whites have done to blacks for example, for now close to 400 years in various forms and believe that no one black should be angry about it. Also you cannot be living in reality to know what whites have done and continue doing to blacks then call blacks racists for their reaction to the history and continuing abuses by whites. It is not close to logical to even begin talking about how it's the same on both sides when NOTHING has ever been the same for both sides.

I could use the same examples for Native American nations, Hispanics, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and other Asian populations, populations from the pacific islands and people from the middle east. Until whites can understand what they have done to these groups and fix the damage that was created, there is no right to judgment from them about racism.

That is illogical. Sorry, but it is.

Just how many decades need to transpire before the statute of limitations runs out on this nonsense? How many generations separate anyone, Black or White from actual slavery/slave ownership? It's somewhere around 5 generations right now. Not enough?

There is no statute of limitations on this international crime nor are there any statute of limitations on human right violations. And since the issue is not just slavery, maybe read up on how things were for the 100 years AFTER slavery then come back and make remarks.
OK, I get it, you think that black people should be paid by white people for "damages" that occurred when hundreds of years ago other black people had to work for room and board provided by white people. I believe today's 'tards refer to monetary remuneration of this kind as "reparation".
Here's my proposal: Any "white" person, currently living, who "owned" a black person (or people) and made them labor in his/her behalf for only room and board, shall be required to contribute to a fund that will be used to pay reparation to any black person (or people) living now who were forced to work for them for only room and board (owned). The fund so created will require any of the aforementioned white people to contribute a monetary sum equal to the minimum wage that such "owned" black people would have earned (minus room and board) so that any of the aforementioned black people can divide that fund proportionately among themselves.

Well maybe you need to go look at the recent decisions made relative to those bogus voter ID laws before you run your mouth.
There are no voter ID laws stopping colored people from voting anywhere they please. .... :cool:
I think he/she/it has bought into the narrative that blacks (other other POCs) are incapable of acquiring or unwilling to present the same IDs to vote that they present to collect their EBT funds or buy booze and cigarettes. They throw in the "elderly" as a distraction from their own lack of intelligence or cooperation.

No this is not so. .....

That is illogical. Sorry, but it is.

No actually its not. I don't expect some of you to understand what being said I do expect the sane old dumb crap that I am about to respond to from gallantwarrior who uses the hundreds of years ago excuse when racism , the same white racism, is going on right now, Hell it's being posted in here even.

As a black person I will say Delores has got it spot on. This isn't just about slavery. What happened when slavery ended? Up until 52 years ago we were not afforded equal constitutional rights and protections because of laws made by whites. When I was born I did not have equal projection by law. And even though the law forbids overt racism now whites still practice it while enacting policies they know are targeted for people of color. Such as gutting voting rights, the attack on Affirmative action, the lies abut what affirmative action actually is, the attack on welfare and similar programs targeting poverty So I do think that when whites start whining about blacks one anyone else f color being racists they need to consider exactly what white racism has entailed first. Because it hasn't stopped and that's why Donald Trump is the president of the United States right now.
So, your answer to perceived "white racism" is to give blacks carte blanche when they practice "black racism"? Boy, yo' mamma did a poor job raisin' you if she never taught you that two wrongs don't make it right. Where's all that turn the other cheek, practice tolerance demanded of "white" people?

What my momma taught me was not to commit the first wrong then judge others when they respond to the wrong I committed. Many whites like you might want to grab that concept. We ain't talking about perceived white racism. Racism by whites has been posted in these threads as well as in the political threads I have entered on this forum. And what exactly is black racism?

No this is not so. .....

I see a lack of empathy in groups of black youths ganging up to beat old white

people.

A disturbing lack of empathy.

Just how many decades need to transpire before the statute of limitations runs out on this nonsense? How many generations separate anyone, Black or White from actual slavery/slave ownership? It's somewhere around 5 generations right now. Not enough?

There is no statute of limitations on this international crime nor are there any statute of limitations on human right violations. And since the issue is not just slavery, maybe read up on how things were for the 100 years AFTER slavery then come back and make remarks.
OK, I get it, you think that black people should be paid by white people for "damages" that occurred when hundreds of years ago other black people had to work for room and board provided by white people. I believe today's 'tards refer to monetary remuneration of this kind as "reparation".
Here's my proposal: Any "white" person, currently living, who "owned" a black person (or people) and made them labor in his/her behalf for only room and board, shall be required to contribute to a fund that will be used to pay reparation to any black person (or people) living now who were forced to work for them for only room and board (owned). The fund so created will require any of the aforementioned white people to contribute a monetary sum equal to the minimum wage that such "owned" black people would have earned (minus room and board) so that any of the aforementioned black people can divide that fund proportionately among themselves.

You are a dumb ass. Since the GOVERNMENT of the United States is responsible for the laws made, as well as every state and city, they are the ones responsible for paying reparations. This is not just about whites who owned you idiot. It is about laws that were enacted and policies enforced that created the damages I am talking about that still plague black communities. Now since anyone with a functioning brain knows hat not every white person owned a slave nor did every white person lynch, or deny rights to blacks, then you go to the source that is responsible for this happening. People like you are unable to understand this because your mind us so limited by your racism that you have tried making a macro level claim/argument into a micro level one.

We will not accept your proposal because your proposal misses the entire issue completely. Here is mine, we take this issue to wherever it needs to go in order for the government of this nation and all 50 states and cities herein to be assed an amount to be paid in reparative damages to a people of African American descent for the now 399 years of slavery, racial segregation and a host of other human rights violations that were sanctioned by all applicable federal, state, county and local laws and for pain and suffering he continuing abuses still bring to those who are African Americans.

This is not just about slavery. Assessing reparations t those who owned slaves or made blacks labor for room and board is not it. It is about acontinuing historical pattern of racism by whites against us that continues to this very moment.

No this is not so. .....

I see a lack of empathy in groups of black youths ganging up to beat old white

people.

A disturbing lack of empathy.

Shut the fuck up with your false equivalences.

Forum List

Back