I Do Believe That 2024 Is Going To Be A Rather Interesting Year

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And it's really hard to believe it, but soon I get to start saying next year. First of all I put this topic in conspiracy theories myself because I can't prove this, but I think I finally know why I haven't heard any real news from the Biden/Harris Administration and Trump for weeks.

I do believe that the fact that only (new and real not TDS related) news I can seem to find right now being the Democrats wanting Biden to run again is because they're already planning an election steal even greater than the one in 2020 and Trump knows this and also knows that loose lips sink ships so he's secretly plotting something to stop them. Just my theories anyways.

Interesting?

I was thinking more in the line of getting our affairs in order, especially if there is anything left after 4 years of Diaper Joe.

Yeah, I'm still not sure whether or not he's going to make it full-term though.

Yeah, I'm still not sure whether or not he's going to make it full-term though.
If Fetterman can get elected, then Democrats could elect a lump of coal with Oprah cheering in the background as her "friend" Dr. Oz cries in the backdrop.

If Fetterman can get elected, then Democrats could elect a lump of coal with Oprah cheering in the background as her "friend" Dr. Oz cries in the backdrop.

Yeah,... I just really wish I knew what the Democrat voters are currently thinking,... Wait, maybe it's better off if I don't know.

And it's really hard to believe it, but soon I get to start saying next year. First of all I put this topic in conspiracy theories myself because I can't prove this, but I think I finally know why I haven't heard any real news from the Biden/Harris Administration and Trump for weeks.

I do believe that the fact that only (new and real not TDS related) news I can seem to find right now being the Democrats wanting Biden to run again is because they're already planning an election steal even greater than the one in 2020 and Trump knows this and also knows that loose lips sink ships so he's secretly plotting something to stop them. Just my theories anyways.
So, don't join the Navy and don't talk with sloppy Joes, problem solved.

Well, "election steal" in the conspiracy theory forum. You got something right.

Here's a hint. Just because you say something a million times, doesn't make it exist.

I'm not a Rep or a Dem, I'm a person who wants to change the electoral system, but dude, you're talking nonsense.

I’d try to move on to 2024 if I were you too. 2022 was a red wave bloodbath. The Dems keep on winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning.

It's another year of MAGA losing.

Because a loser is a loser.jpg

Forum List

Back