I disagree with the IOC on this one:

Should the IOC reverse their decision on not holding any medal ceremonies if Kamila Valieve Medals?

• Yes, because it hurt the other medalists and she is a protective person.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, punish her and Russia for cheating.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Mac put the Cucumber down and said turnip instead…

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • None of you knew there was Figure Skating in the Olympics…

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
1. Let me state that I am very anti-Russian and truly despise Putin and all he is and the people of Russia that voted for the ruthless man!

2. I truly disagree with the IOC on their decision not to hold any medal ceremonies if Kamila Valieva is involved!

The IOC decision to punish her and Russia not only hurt the young lady and the Russian team but also the other teams that finished that would have medaled.

These ceremonies are important for the people that won medals and is unfair to say “ we she is part of it so no medals “!

3. I truly believe the reason behind this is more politically motivated than truly punishing a cheater because the person ( Kamila ) involved is ruled as a protective person or class which mean the ruling court couldn’t say if she understood the drug she was using was banned, so go with the court decision and let not use the girl as a way to piss off Putin.

Why do I suggest or believe this?

Putin is a big fan of the Winter Olympics and especially Figure Skating and especially Female Figure Skating ( and he also loves the Summer Olympics with Gymnastics ), so I truly believe the horrible ruling is more political than going after a true cheater.

Final Note:

Believe it or not ( no I am not walking on air ) I was once a athlete and had a few professional Baseball and Football players in the family, so my personal opinion do not punish the young girl and her team and do not punish the U.S. and other teams also that have medaled or will medaled because you want to go after Putin because I truly do not believe the IOC ruling was because the girl usage of the banned substance but this is a slap at Putin for his possible invasion of the Ukraine and if so those pulling the IOC strings ( France and the U.S. ) need to remember something so small like this can piss off Putin.

Now with that Stated I truly wish the IOC would let the medal ceremonies commence and if later a ruling says the Russians should be stripped of their medal then do it later because what the IOC is doing in my personal opinion is wrong…

Note:

This thread was created in the Sports Section of the USMB and not my normal area, so please be mindful and thank you for reading.

Bruce

Last edited:
1. Let me state that I am very anti-Russian and truly despise Putin and all he is and the people of Russia that voted for the ruthless man!

2. I truly disagree with the IOC on their decision not to hold any medal ceremonies if Kamila Valieva is involved!

The IOC decision to punish her and Russia not only hurt the young lady and the Russian team but also the other teams that finished that would have medaled.

These ceremonies are important for the people that won medals and is unfair to say “ we she is part of it so no medals “!

3. I truly believe the reason behind this is more politically motivated than truly punishing a cheater because the person ( Kamila ) involved is ruled as a protective person or class which mean the ruling court couldn’t say if she understood the drug she was using was banned, so go with the court decision and let not use the girl as a way to piss off Putin.

Putin is a big fan of the Winter Olympics and especially Figure Skating and especially Female Figure Skating ( and he also loves the Summer Olympics with Gymnastics ), so I truly believe the horrible ruling is more political than going after a true cheater.

Final Note:

Believe it or no ( no I am not walking on air ) I was once a athlete and had a few professional Baseball and Football players in the family, so my personal opinion do not punish the young girl and her team and do not punish the U.S. and other teams also that have medaled or will medaled because you want to go after Putin because I truly do not believe the IOC ruling was because the girl usage of the banned substance but this is a slap at Putin for his possible invasion of the Ukraine and if so those pulling the IOC strings ( France and the U.S. ) need to remember something so small like this can piss off Putin.

Now with that Stated I truly wish the IOC would let the medal ceremonies commence and if later a ruling says the Russians should be stripped of their medal then do it later because what the IOC is doing in my personal opinion is wrong…

Note:

This thread was created in the Sports Section of the USMB and not my normal area, so please be mindful and thank you for reading.

Bruce

This will be The Forgotten Olympics thank God

Crooked IOC gives this to China

China destroys half the world

There is a concentration camp nearby the size of a province

Sports is nothing but the Woke and infiltrating politics and absolutely ruins everything

Last edited:
The Russian “explanation” for how a 15 year old had a heart medication in her system.

Her grandfather uses the medication and some of his saliva may have gotten on a glass that she drank from
Tennis star Maria Sharapova got banned for the same med

It allows an athlete the ability to pump blood better

Now I'm going to use some real logic here which there is none

Why would a 15 yr old exerting athlete need a heart medication

She flunked a test in Dec but was clean before and through the Olympics................So I think she should be allowed

This will be The Forgotten Olympics thank God

Crooked IOC gives this to China

China destroys half the world

Their is a concentration camp nearby the size of a province

Sports is nothing but the Woke and infiltrating politics and absolutely ruins everything
I am trying to understand why the IOC made this ruling because the young girl involved has been ruled protected, so she might have not known what she was taking and if so punishing everyone just because of this is just beyond wrong, but I truly believe this has to do with Putin and punishing him instead…

As for China Government, it Genocide that the left love to ignore and the IOC giving China this event fully knowing China Government should be brought to The Hague and hung, well that is a different thread that I will let someone else do if not done already…

I am trying to understand why the IOC made this ruling because the young girl involved has been ruled protected, so she might have not known what she was taking and if so punishing everyone just because of this is just beyond wrong, but I truly believe this has to do with Putin and punishing him instead…

As for China Government, it Genocide that the left love to ignore and the IOC giving China this event fully knowing China Government should be brought to The Hague and hung, well that is a different thread that I will let someone else do if not done already…
She flunked the test in Dec and was clean before and during the Olympics. She didn't flunk during

Why was she able to compete in the first place if they knew?

This heart medication only acts temporary and shortly

She flunked the test in Dec and was clean before and during the Olympics. She didn't flunk during

Why was she able to compete in the first place if they knew?

This heart medication only acts temporary and shortly
As I read she was and is allowed to skate because she fell under the clause as protective which mean she either had no knowledge, they will not reveal because of age or she took it but did not know what the chemical did, so that is what I got from reading the article.

Personally I would love either someone from the U.S. or Canada to stomp Russia ass into the ground but truthfully they have yet to prove they can beat Russia team or that little girl.

Just sad we still use our athletes as political pawns in today time!

As I read she was and is allowed to skate because she fell under the clause as protective which mean she either had no knowledge, they will not reveal because of age or she took it but did not know what the chemical did, so that is what I got from reading the article.

Personally I would love either someone from the U.S. or Canada to stomp Russia ass into the ground but truthfully they have yet to prove they can beat Russia team or that little girl.

Just sad we still use our athletes as political pawns in today time!
I hear ya. The fact she flunked in Dec and not a week before the Olympics made all the difference

If she unknowingly got the drug, whoever did should be banned and she still should not medal. Way to stop it

I haven't watched 1 min of this horse shit and hope it ends quickly

The Russian “explanation” for how a 15 year old had a heart medication in her system.

Her grandfather uses the medication and some of his saliva may have gotten on a glass that she drank from
Matter not what the Russians use as an excuse the court ruled she was protected which mean she either has no knowledge or the court can not reveal much because of restriction.

This goes beyond punishing her and Russia and I truly believe this is politically motivated…

Its used as a stimulant. It may of been 1 time she used the med.

I hear ya. The fact she flunked in Dec and not a week before the Olympics made all the difference

If she unknowingly got the drug, whoever did should be banned and she still should not medal. Way to stop it

I haven't watched 1 min of this horse shit and hope it ends quickly
I haven’t watched it and just read the article and felt this is so wrong in so many ways.

Personally the ceremonies should go on and if later the IOC want to strip the medals then do so but do not ruin it for the other athletes.

In my personal opinion I believe they want her to leave the games along with Russia in protest to enrage Putin even more, but knowing Putin he told the team to stay there, win and he will deal with the other stuff.

I believe the young girl is a political pawn…

Final Note:

Believe it or not ( no I am not walking on air ) I was once a athlete and had a few professional Baseball and Football players in the family, so my personal opinion do not punish the young girl and her team and do not punish the U.S. and other teams also that have medaled or will medaled because you want to go after Putin because I truly do not believe the IOC ruling was because the girl usage of the banned substance but this is a slap at Putin for his possible invasion of the Ukraine and if so those pulling the IOC strings ( France and the U.S. ) need to remember something so small like this can piss off Putin.

Note:

Bruce

The IOC is the group that didn't allow the hammer and sickle at the Games...and you're thinking they are now "protecting" russians?

That being said, your solution was the right one award the medals then strip if necessary.

LOLOL......I emember the 76 East German swim team......lololol

all looked like that freak college female swimmer with a rudder control

Russia's "democratic" voting system is what the Democrats in this country have based their voting system on. It is a voting system in NAME ALONE. The Russian government votes in who will be leader, and depending on how powerful that leader is, will depend on how long they stay in office. The Russian citizens may "vote", but it's all for looks. Their votes mean absolutely nothing to the government.

I would venture to say that with Putin's iron fisted, Hitler like hand on governing the population, none of the people want him in office. If some people do, they are old style Russians from the bygone era, like Putin. I will hand it to Putin though.........he does know how to run a government, but has no clue how to govern its people.

It's just like China. I hate and despise the Chinese government, but I don't hate the people.
And just like Russia.......regardless of any kind of "voting" process they have, the most powerful politician get placed into the throne by the government, not the people.

And this is what they DementiacRats in this country want. And thats why they have been corrupting the voting system in this country for so many decades now. They want the power of voting taken away from the people, and replaced by a smoke and mirrors.

Lol, the rules are the rules cheating or just stupid does not matter. She is disqualified the ones who follow the rules should not pay.

Lol, the rules are the rules cheating or just stupid does not matter. She is disqualified the ones who follow the rules should not pay.
Did you read the article at all?

The ruling court said she could compete and have the reason why to a point but because she is underage ( 15 ) they could not further reveal much more.

So tell me how many fifteen years old do you really think they know what they are putting into their body when their handlers are telling them to drink this or that?

She may have had no knowledge and funny thing after the one positive test she has not tested positive again, so I do question why the IOC is punishing her and believe this is a backhanded way to get to Putin.

So read the article entirely and let remember she is fifteen and not some known superstar that know better…

Did you read the article at all?

The ruling court said she could compete and have the reason why to a point but because she is underage ( 15 ) they could not further reveal much more.

So tell me how many fifteen years old do you really think they know what they are putting into their body when their handlers are telling them to drink this or that?

She may have had no knowledge and funny thing after the one positive test she has not tested positive again, so I do question why the IOC is punishing her and believe this is a backhanded way to get to Putin.

So read the article entirely and let remember she is fifteen and not some known superstar that know better…
Rules are rules. Should have hired handler that would not cheat. I had coaches that would put me on the mound after one of our players had been beaned or spiked by a base runner. It was my job to drill the guy. The batter would get put on first base and from time to time I would get tossed from the game. That was the rules I didn't cry. Russia gets caught cheating every Olympics. Rules are rules 15 or not.

Rules are rules. Should have hired handler that would not cheat. I had coaches that would put me on the mound after one of our players had been beaned or spiked by a base runner. It was my job to drill the guy. The batter would get put on first base and from time to time I would get tossed from the game. That was the rules I didn't cry. Russia gets caught cheating every Olympics. Rules are rules 15 or not.
I understand and it is the Russian Coaching Staff that should be punished for this but what the IOC is doing is just not punishing Russia but all medalists in the event, and for me that is wrong.

They can still honor the other groups while telling Russia they are not allow to stand for the Ceremony.

Oh, yes! Valieva is a real criminal! ...
Hypocritical liars.
FLnOtcmXsAYQE6D

Forum List

Back