I demand the citizenship question be placed back on the census questionnaire

Roberts screwed up.

He said the question was legal but he did not like the justification for it.

Since when has that been a problem for SCOTUS who actually committed an act of Judicial Activism and rewrote Obama's Unconstitutional Law for him so that it could barely squeak by despite it being Unconstitutional.

In this case, the issue was completely Legal and Constitutional but he had NO COURAGE, and shirked his duty, and instead kicked it back and just said the explanation was contrived which is not a legal standard.
Roberts is a Washington establishment globalist, just like Bush Jr. who appointed him.

I demand Trump make his tax returns public-

:popcorn:

maybe next election it should be voted on ....have a yay or nay question on everyones ballet.....
The question has always been there wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove? Wonder why the media didn't do their job ? wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?
Lastly why did the supreme court rule against it?
its up to the people to put their 2 cents into this....
You mean its up to NY and California.

maybe next election it should be voted on ....have a yay or nay question on everyones ballet.....
The question has always been there wonder why the Republicans allowed obama to remove? Wonder why the media didn't do their job ? wonder why obama wasn't taken to court over the removal?

i cant speak for NY,but i lived and worked around quite a few Californians who were not big fans of illegal immigration,and many of them were Hispanic....

And what value does Trumps tax returns bring to the floor now, otherwise in regards to the issue of a citizen question being placed back on the census ???

Anything and everything with the left in order to get ole Trump eh ?? The leftist agenda must be huge, because it attempts to tie anything and everything together in order to try and get this president, otherwise for whom it thinks is totally against that agenda.

I demand as a citizen the question be added on the census! Come on everyone speak up for fking once

i cant speak for NY,but i lived and worked around quite a few Californians who were not big fans of illegal immigration,and many of them were Hispanic....
Hispanic racist ? Say it ain't so. That's impossible just like the left says it's impossible for a black to be a racist. LOL

Just being funny, because I know it has nothing to do with being a racist.

I demand as a citizen the question be added on the census! Come on everyone speak up for fking once
Yes, if it has a very good reasoning for being on there, then heck yes. I can't see anything wrong with the question at all myself, and find it amazing that anyone would.

Yes, if it has a very good reasoning for being on there, then heck yes. I can't see anything wrong with the question at all myself, and find it amazing that anyone would.
Still no explanation on why it can’t be there! I demand to know why as well

Oh and by the way, the Trump Tax return demand is out of line, but this question on being a citizen or not just isn't.

Oh and by the way, the Trump Tax return demand is out of line, but this question on being a citizen or not just isn't.
Tells you no one but trump cares about America
He's got back up, and they will be there come election time. Most disagree with the radical leftist agenda, and they will vote their concious come 2020. If I were any of the moderate Democrats, I'd be distancing myself from the radical leftist agenda.

how about all politicians We have politicians who have been in government most of their lives and they are millionaires. Do you really want light shed on democrats corruption?

Hispanic racist ? Say it ain't so. That's impossible just like the left says it's impossible for a black to be a racist. LOL

Just being funny, because I know it has nothing to do with being a racist.
the American born i worked with were were harder and more critical of their foreign born brethren than the white people were....a lot of them said it made them look bad....

No.
what are you afraid of?

Trump can still use the American Community Survey to ask the citizenship question. All he needs to do is use the Federal databases and send the US citizens the short-form without the citizenship question (because they are citizens), and then the 2% of the population that are probably non-citizens get the ACS form with the citizenship question. The ACS form is mandatory, so lie or don't send it in and ICE will be paying you a visit. The ACS form is sent out to ~2% of the population every year.

Forum List

Back