I cell phone is not a necessity then why do they get them free when your on welfare

Not only do the poor get air conditioning, I hear they get color TV and microwave ovens

How can the poor be expected to improve themselves if they live in such luxury?

well compared to poor elsewhere yea the US poor seem to have all those things....now let me ask you a question RW.....what is your opinion of those "poor" people who take advantage of other peoples generosity and abuse the fuck out of what they are getting?.....do you make excuses for them or are you in favor of telling them they are on their own....and dont tell me they dont exist,or they are very rare.....they exist,and there are more out there then most people know.....some have been doing it for years and look at it like a job....
I am so suppose to be upset because poor people lead a better life in our country than poor people do in third world countries? This is the US, isn't the whole point being our poor people don't have to live in shacks and pee outside?
So your point is poor people don't suffer enough in this country?

is that what my point was?......you had better read it again....

Hating poor people will not win you any elections

Sure

you have to pay them off like the Democrats do
:eusa_whistle:

Republicans have won elections off of scapgoating the poor for generations

When you have a struggling middle class who do you blame? The wealthiest one percent who control 70% of available wealth or a welfare mother skimming an extra $50 bucks a month?
and so have the Democrats......and they even throw in the Minorities.....you people who think Democrats give a shit.....behind your back.....they are fucking the shit out of you....

What do you need a link for, when you have my word and my explanation?

Rich people are provided cell phones by their companies. The companies write off the phones as business experiences, and the rich person receives the benefit without any reportable income. Even if they have to buy their own phones, they write off the phone expense on their taxes. This is an advantage of being rich, tax-free benefits and income for normal expenses and luxuries while f-ing morons in Tea Party demand tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for the middle-class.

the guy who services my AC has a company provided cell.....he aint a rich guy.....and if you use your phone for your business.....you can write it off......even if you aint rich.....imagine that?.....

Like your home PC, if the IRS ever comes a-lookin', you'd better be able to prove that your cell, or that pc, are used for business and not personal purposes. Two of those shady areas...

What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens....

Jesus Christ! They don't work, who cares how long it takes to cook their food?

what irritates me RW is when the topic of the thread is something that the tax payer is footing the bill for.....and then along comes someone like you or Truth.....who then throw in something like this.....What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens..........do you know the difference between being supplied the item vs buying it on your own?....

I know the difference between a legitimate thread and whining about how good poor people have it
right im sure you do....but just to let you know.....a poor guy buying a microwave oven with his own money is different than the tax payer providing it....

Sure

you have to pay them off like the Democrats do

When you have a struggling middle class who do you blame? The wealthiest one percent who control 70% of available wealth or a welfare mother skimming an extra $50 bucks a month?
and so have the Democrats......and they even throw in the Minorities.....you people who think Democrats give a shit.....behind your back.....they are fucking the shit out of you....

They care about one thing
keeping their vote

These poor people become dependent on the Democrats for survival and the Democrats on them for votes. This is the true suffering

Three generations on welfare which is no than a "sugar coated" slavery.
They are enslaved to the state and the left likes that way. Nothing more than
a modern day version of "bread and circuses" (panem et circenses)
for the people

Tell you how to live, give you your food, shelter - tries to kill the individual spirit

Before the Great Society, blacks had a lower divorce rate and illegitimate rate than
whites, yeah sure it worked.

Almost 50 years and the Great Society has failed in it's promises. The Left would
have people believe that any change in the Federal outlays, there would be all this chaos and suffering.
Remember how they cried about Clinton having to give in to Republican pressure for welfare reform.

What we do know for sure, the left's system is not working

What do you need a link for, when you have my word and my explanation?

Rich people are provided cell phones by their companies. The companies write off the phones as business experiences, and the rich person receives the benefit without any reportable income. Even if they have to buy their own phones, they write off the phone expense on their taxes. This is an advantage of being rich, tax-free benefits and income for normal expenses and luxuries while f-ing morons in Tea Party demand tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for the middle-class.

the guy who services my AC has a company provided cell.....he aint a rich guy.....and if you use your phone for your business.....you can write it off......even if you aint rich.....imagine that?.....

Like your home PC, if the IRS ever comes a-lookin', you'd better be able to prove that your cell, or that pc, are used for business and not personal purposes. Two of those shady areas...

if you have a business and you use your phone or PC....it should not be that hard to prove.....as long as you actually have a legitimate business.....

if you have a business and you use your phone or PC....it should not be that hard to prove.....as long as you actually have a legitimate business.....

Good point- same with a computer, home office etc

Imagine that

deducting a business expense against revenue
No they should pay tax on all business revenue regardless
if they have a profit or not

My god when will these 1%'s stop!

what irritates me RW is when the topic of the thread is something that the tax payer is footing the bill for.....and then along comes someone like you or Truth.....who then throw in something like this.....What really irritates me is welfare recipients buying microwave ovens..........do you know the difference between being supplied the item vs buying it on your own?....

I know the difference between a legitimate thread and whining about how good poor people have it
right im sure you do....but just to let you know.....a poor guy buying a microwave oven with his own money is different than the tax payer providing it....

Taxpayer isn't paying for phones either but we have ten pages on it

Sure the phones are actually donated
just not the rest

US News (no doubt part of the right wing cabal)

Feb 8, 2012

FCC Wants $25 Million for Cell Phone Subsidy Program 'Fraught with Fraud'

A decades-old FCC program, one the government concedes is easy to cheat, wants $25 million in funding for a new initiative to provide low-income families with free broadband Internet access—and the funds will come from your cell phone bill.

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Tax Payers are paying for the phones, both Cell Phones, and Land Lines, when they qualify.
For the Record, People who Pay for their equipment through Business, are in fact paying for the goods and services. Let's learn to distinguish between Pre Taxed Income, and Post Taxed Income. If you have any doubt about who pays for what, look at the Tax and Fee breakdown on your damned Bills. Idiot.

keeping their vote

These poor people become dependent on the Democrats for survival and the Democrats on them for votes. This is the true suffering

for the people

Tell you how to live, give you your food, shelter - tries to kill the individual spirit

Before the Great Society, blacks had a lower divorce rate and illegitimate rate than

Almost 50 years and the Great Society has failed in it's promises. The Left would
have people believe that any change in the Federal outlays, there would be all this chaos and suffering.
Remember how they cried about Clinton having to give in to Republican pressure for welfare reform.

keeping their vote

and so do Republicans.....

i dont think either system is doing anybody any good right now......they are both fucked.....both sides only care about one thing.....if i do this for you....whats in it for me?.....

keeping their vote

for the people

keeping their vote

and so do Republicans.....

i dont think either system is doing anybody any good right now......they are both fucked.....both sides only care about one thing.....if i do this for you....whats in it for me?.....

Agree
I never said they were not part of the overall problem with the gov't

this country has not had free markets in a long time
Both parties have ruined this nation.
It has been turned into a statist system that has created
a codependency between politicians and business/ dependents to keep politicians in power; limited competition
for certain business and transfer of wealth to dependents.

All the while, the politicians are claiming, it is "for the people"

Last edited:

What irritates me is how the lie the topic presents is exposed with facts, yet the right wing keeps on repeating it. You yourself, repeated the claim that the taxpayers are footing the bill. It seems that the right wing here haven't an ounce of integrity, and don't care about things like honesty, if it gets in their way of bashing the poor for their petty political gain.

What irritates me is how the lie the topic presents is exposed with facts, yet the right wing keeps on repeating it. You yourself, repeated the claim that the taxpayers are footing the bill. It seems that the right wing here haven't an ounce of integrity, and don't care about things like honesty, if it gets in their way of bashing the poor for their petty political gain.
So who is footing the bills then. If you say the government then YES we are footing the bill because they get the money from US :cuckoo:

So who is footing the bills then. If you say the government then YES we are footing the bill because they get the money from US :cuckoo:

The USAC receives its funding from telcom company fees.

Forum List

Back