I can’t wait until the general election. The debates are going to be out of this world.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Healthcare and pre-existing conditions

Tax cuts for billionaires

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Racism And white supremacists

Hate speech

Babies in cages and teargassing children

Torturers and rapists get 10 years but doctors get life

NATO being destroyed.

Iran starting its nuclear program back up

Every one of these subjects will be part of the debates. I can’t wait to hear how Trump tries to spin this sh!t.

If the Democratic candidate can’t work with this much material, then they deserve to lose.

Last edited:
You may not like the outcome of the 2020 General Election...

3A31FE8500000578-3918838-image-a-148_1478671761669.jpg

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

Every one of these subjects will be part of the debates. I can’t wait to hear how Trump tries to spend this sh!t.

If the Democratic candidate can’t work with this much material, then they deserve to lose.
Boring2.jpg

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

Every one of these subjects will be part of the debates. I can’t wait to hear how Trump tries to spend this sh!t.

Every one of these subjects will be part of the debates.

What makes you think so?

• Banned
Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

What makes you think so?
Because you can’t talk only about stormy and the playboy bunny.

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

Every one of these subjects will be part of the debates. I can’t wait to hear how Trump tries to spin this sh!t.

downloadfile-13.jpg

I get the feeling that President Trump isn't going to do debates hosted by CNN, or MSNBC, etc. Something just tells me he's going to tell them to go pound sand.

Man, is rdean going to be disappointed when Mitt Romney runs as a democrat and wins the nomination.

I get the feeling that President Trump isn't going to do debates hosted by CNN, or MSNBC, etc. Something just tells me he's going to tell them to go pound sand.
Doubt that. He can't be as stupid as the Democrats. And make no mistake, that would be fatal.

Doubt that. He can't be as stupid as the Democrats. And make no mistake, that would be fatal.
Naaaah, I don't agree. Trump isn't going to lose any of his support. 99.999% of his supporters don't watch fake news anyway. He has't lost a single person that supported him before, and he won, and in fact he's picked up more support. There's only one way he could possibly lose, and that's for the democrats to cheat, and they're trying very hard to do that. I don't think if Trump tells cnn and the other leftist propaganda wings to go pound sand, it won't make any difference what so ever to his supporters. I wouldn't care, and I highly doubt I'm alone.

Naaaah, I don't agree. Trump isn't going to lose any of his support. 99.999% of his supporters don't watch fake news anyway. He has't lost a single person that supported him before, and he won, and in fact he's picked up more support. There's only one way he could possibly lose, and that's for the democrats to cheat, and they're trying very hard to do that. I don't think if Trump tells cnn and the other leftist propaganda wings to go pound sand, it won't make any difference what so ever to his supporters. I wouldn't care, and I highly doubt I'm alone.
Winning elections isn't about your base. Your base will almost always be there because the alternative is much worse.
Winning elections is about convincing the middle you are the better option. The middle are by and large mostly uninformed and watch all types of channels.
For example Trump won the last election because he ventured into democratic areas and stole votes from those who Hillary ignored.

If Trump was dumb enough to alienate half the population in an attempt to spite the media he would deserve the loss

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

Democratic Candidates can't even get past the word Mueller.....never mind your list.

In any case I would be far more interested
With the home grown stuff dude. There's where your gonna see some fireworks.

Jo

Winning elections isn't about your base. Your base will almost always be there because the alternative is much worse.
Winning elections is about convincing the middle you are the better option. The middle are by and large mostly uninformed and watch all types of channels.
For example Trump won the last election because he ventured into democratic areas and stole votes from those who Hillary ignored.

If Trump was dumb enough to alienate half the population in an attempt to spite the media he would deserve the loss
Well, I don't necessarily believe that either. I think when it comes to Trump, you either like him or you don't, there really isn't any middle, and the people that voted for him before, are going to do so again, and I believe he's also picked up support since then. People are better off, they see the country is better off, regardless of what the unhinged leftists say.

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

So you have not problem with hannity being a debate moderator?

Well, I don't necessarily believe that either. I think when it comes to Trump, you either like him or you don't, there really isn't any middle, and the people that voted for him before, are going to do so again, and I believe he's also picked up support since then. People are better off, they see the country is better off, regardless of what the unhinged leftists say.
Your bubble seems pretty claustrophobic

Your bubble seems pretty claustrophobic
Can't be a bubble as big as it is.

We just disagree, no big deal.

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

What makes you think so?
Because you can’t talk only about stormy and the playboy bunny.

2 more topics that wont' come up

Vladimir Putin

Russia

Tax Evasion

North Korea

Felonies

Pollution

Education

Good jobs

Hate speech

NATO being destroyed.

Democratic Candidates can't even get past the word Mueller.....never mind your list.

In any case I would be far more interested
With the home grown stuff dude. There's where your gonna see some fireworks.

Jo
Since you brought up Mueller,
Did you see they released a bunch of unredacted stuff today? The judge ordered that every part that contains Michael Flynn has to be unredacted.
And all I can say is the president’s personal lawyers have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

Do you think Donald Trump will refuse to do any debates?
That’s occurred to me several times.
If you were a criminal that was trying to sell out America would you have a debate about how you want to take care of America? Yeah take care of it. Trump and his ilk and his spawn all want to really take care of America.

Forum List

Back