I Can't Even Read Animal Books Without Being Exposed to The Wokeness?

I wasn't. I ordered the book through my online account.

Exactly it's like who cares about his boyfriend I want to know about the cat as that's why I got the book.

Well, don't let a little male on male sodomy and fellatio stop you from enjoying the story about the cat.

:laughing0301:

Well, don't let a little male on male sodomy and fellatio stop you from enjoying the story about the cat.

:laughing0301:

I'll possibly try and continue reading but that was a real turn off point for me.

Why would you assume that there would be no stories/books about homosexual couples rescuing pets before 2017 in print ? That is what is confusing.

There is nothing "woke" about homosexuality. That is something to get used to. Republicans, Independents, people of all religions and atheists are born homosexuals. They have been born that way since humans first appeared on the planet.

Sounds like a great story.:

For fans of A Street Cat Named Bob and Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World, Strays is a compelling true story of a man who rescues a stray, injured cat and how they save each other.

Homeless, alcoholic, and depressed, Michael King lives in a UPS loading bay on the wrong side of the tracks in Portland, Oregon. One rainy night, he stumbles upon a hurt, starving, scruffy cat and takes her in. Nursing her back to health, he names her Tabor and she becomes a bit of a celebrity in southeast Portland. When winter comes, they travel from Oregon to the beaches of California to the high plains of Montana, surviving blizzards and bears, angry steers and rainstorms. Along the way, people are drawn to the spirited, beautiful cat and moved to help Michael, who cuts a striking figure with Tabor riding high on his backpack or walking on a leash. Tabor comforts Michael when he’s down, giving Michael someone to love and care for, and inspiring him to get sober and to come to terms with his past family traumas and grief over the death of his life partner.

As they make their way across the West Coast, the pair become inseparable, healing the scars of each other’s troubled pasts. But when Michael takes Tabor to a veterinarian in Montana, he discovers that Tabor has an identification chip and an owner in Portland who has never given up hope of finding his beloved cat, Michael makes the difficult choice to return to Portland and reunite Tabor with her owner. Now Michael must create a new purpose in his life after Tabor.

The authentic tale of an adventurous and charismatic cat and her compassionate human admirers, Strays proves the healing power of love and the profound bond between humans and animals.

Amazon product

I hope you get to finish reading it.

A story that begins about a stray cat ends up being about a human flaunting his perverted sexual lifestyle

Its probably just a sneaky way for gay groomers to get past the censors in school libraries

A story that begins about a stray cat ends up being about a human flaunting his perverted sexual lifestyle

Its probably just a sneaky way for gay groomers to get past the censors in school libraries

I just really don't know what to do as I still want to find out the story of the stray cat.

It was medically transformed into a dog by a woke veterinarian

Lol I don't think so, but this is where we're at in this country. I'm afraid to read a book or go to church without getting bombarded with this stuff and I use to love going to the church and I still love reading. What kind of message does that say about this country?

Roadrunner, gays love cats, too, and have partners. OK? It's life.

So? Why would they specifically have to mention that the owner was gay unless they were trying to push an agenda? It's for that reason that I'm really not sure if I can finish the story.

So? Why would they specifically have to mention that the owner was gay unless they were trying to push an agenda? It's for that reason that I'm really not sure if I can finish the story.

A $1.50 can of Ronson lighter fluid and a $1.00 lighter from Walmart would fix that. :laughing0301:

A $1.50 can of Ronson lighter fluid and a $1.00 lighter from Walmart would fix that. :laughing0301:

I know but it's a library book lol all I need to do is to take it back to the library.

It's no more pushing an agenda then if it said you moved in with your boyfriend.

It's life.

Read the story, you will like it.

And, have you seen this one?

1707440753932.png

The problem is that I actually really wanted to read it as the story itself about the cat sounded really interesting as I'm also reading A Street Cat Named Bob right now. It's frustrating because I don't know what I should do if I should hope and pray that that was only the gay part or give up on the book.
Put the smut down and don't touch another book again until it has be approved by me. Just submit the title and the name of the author and I take it from there.

Well the book is going back to the library today. I kept reading out of curiosity and hoping and praying that the author would shut up about the gay stuff and shift the book's focus back on Tabor the cat but noooo,... It went on to talk about how her owner fell in love with a man over a picnic (on the beach possibly) and their neighbor hated gays and I couldn't stomach anymore. I found out that I wasn't THAT interested about the cat because the story was ruined for me. Oh and kids might even want to read it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back