I can't believe this started over a counterfeit bill

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.
It's more sensible than that idiot episode over some bloody tea leaves!!!!

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Or the government will use this to push through the pet project they’ve lusted after for years. A cashless society. You can probably kiss fireworks goodby too, now that the protesters, and rioters have been using them. I’m quite interested to see how this is going to play out as we approach the 4th of July...

“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Or the government will use this to push through the pet project they’ve lusted after for years. A cashless society. You can probably kiss fireworks goodby too, now that the protesters, and rioters have been using them. I’m quite interested to see how this is going to play out as we approach the 4th of July...
If you're worried about whether or not you can shoot off fireworks for the Fourth, you MIGHT just want to reexamine your priorities, especially nowadays. Just sayin!

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!
So the black people of Baltimore and Chicago are rabid dogs? Why arent you outraged at all the black on black deaths, but a bad white cop kills a black man and you lose your fucking mind?

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

You are mentally retarded.

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

That is just some shit the lefties throw against the wall, trying to get an emotional reaction.

They are like monkeys. And not the smarter monkeys. But the one the lab tech accidentally closed the door on it's head when it was a baby and it still has the big crease in it's skull, and it can't control it's bowels.

/——-/ Looking for some clarity. Is Corona Season over and we are on to Riot Season? I just need to know if I need a mask or a rifle.
both ?

boogie.jpg

Greg
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest
Here you go. Shows him hand cuffed and in control long time before death. Any resisting he did - which was never captured on any camera -was while in hand cuffs. In hand cuffs and in control by 3 officers.

Even if Floyd did know the bill was counterfeit...counterfeiting is a ***non violent crime*** anyway.

Resisting arrest was the most problematic crime.

Clearly he had done illegal drugs also. And it seems like he also possessed illegal drugs.

Surveillance video does not support claims that George Floyd resisted arrest:

Mr. Floyd was loaded to the gills on fentanyl, he didn't know too much at all. But the fact that he was black and he unfortunately passed away makes him the new MLK to the Far Left who has been scheduling daily riots since.

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

That is just some shit the lefties throw against the wall, trying to get an emotional reaction.

They are like monkeys. And not the smarter monkeys. But the one the lab tech accidentally closed the door on it's head when it was a baby and it still has the big crease in it's skull, and it can't control it's bowels.
Every study ever done on politics shows democrats are better educated and have higher IQs. That’s why Trump can say he loves the uneducated and they are like “He loves us!”

Greg
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest
Here you go. Shows him hand cuffed and in control long time before death. Any resisting he did - which was never captured on any camera -was while in hand cuffs. In hand cuffs and in control by 3 officers.

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl, a few 40 ounces

Greg

So what? It doesn't make this junkie the new MLK and it certainly doesn't justify all the fucking riots.

Greg

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl

But in no position to resist or cause a danger to 4 armed officers. I realize you are just goofing around here but it’s not really funny.

Greg

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl

But in no position to resist or cause a danger to 4 armed officers. I realize you are just goofing around here but it’s not really funny.

That’s the the whole video, there is video of him in the car and it’s rocking. Two cops are trying to restrain him. Then had to be taken out.. go away you racist .. stop tell Black ppl to act this way, your mask is coming off

Every study ever done on politics shows democrats are better educated and have higher IQs. That’s why Trump can say he loves the uneducated and they are like “He loves us!”

AND yet, my description of your side's behavior, is accurate. IF a man with a genius level iq, acts like a monkey with serious brain damage, is he a genius, or is he like a monkey?

That was a trick question. Are you smart enough to see the "trick"?

Greg

So what? It doesn't make this junkie the new MLK and it certainly doesn't justify all the fucking riots.

Well, Johnny-come-lately, I was responding to the false narrative that somehow George brought death on himself. The riots are a result of the hundreds or thousands of like crimes that have occurred with no justice. Why should rioters follow the law when the cops won’t?

Greg

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl, a few 40 ounces

I would really want to hear what Mr. Floyd is telling the officers.

If the gentleman was accusing the officers' mothers of crime of Prostitution, or their fathers of buggery, it would be understandable why the cops were angry

Greg

That’s the the whole video, there is video of him in the car and it’s rocking. Two cops are trying to restrain him. Then had to be taken out.. go away you racist .. stop tell Black ppl to act this way, your mask is coming off

Rocking the car in you estimation is a death sentence by knee strangulation? You’re a like a parody of a right winger. I’m thinking you have to be a leftist trying to make righties look bad.

Greg

I would really want to hear what Mr. Floyd is telling the officers.

If the gentleman was accusing the officers' mothers of crime of Prostitution, or their fathers of buggery, it would be understandable why the cops were angry

They are trained to leave their emotions out of it, and apparently they didn't.

Greg

Rocking the car in you estimation is a death sentence by knee strangulation? You’re a like a parody of a right winger. I’m thinking you have to be a leftist trying to make righties look bad.

Nothing in the autopsy indicated that Mr. Floyd was strangulated. The gentleman was suffering from severe cardiac disease and was loaded to the gills on china white.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back