I can't believe this started over a counterfeit bill

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.

It is a LIE that the arrest was never resisted. We all have eyes, so you need to STFU.

Not that this is where it started. It all started when idiots embraced diversity. The media would have found its "wrongful act" and convince the 70 IQ joggers with lies eventually anyway.

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

You are mentally retarded.

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.
If I'm close to Satan, than you are already standing in the middle of his fire!!!

“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.
/——-/ Looking for some clarity. Is Corona Season over and we are on to Riot Season? I just need to know if I need a mask or a rifle.

If I'm close to Satan, than you are already standing in the middle of his fire!!!

Yes, Satan is your master, you worship him.

Not difficult to see for anyone who has a clue. Just read one of your own posts.

Forget it, if they were capable of understanding they would already understand. This kind of thing has been dragging on longer than we have been alive. Just another useless old fart who cannot distinguish between protests and riots.

Not difficult to see for anyone who has a clue. Just read one of your own posts.
How so? What am I advocating that is so inherently evil?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

How so? What am I advocating that is so inherently evil?

Communism, equality.

It's more sensible than that idiot episode over some bloody tea leaves!!!!

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.

Lying about this makes you a racist .. just stop

Even if Floyd did know the bill was counterfeit...counterfeiting is a ***non violent crime*** anyway.

Resisting arrest was the most problematic crime.

Clearly he had done illegal drugs also. And it seems like he also possessed illegal drugs.

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest

It started because there was an out of control cop who was protected by an unnecessary government union. Government unions result in tremendously overpaid and sub par workers. Just look at the cops that were fired for hiding behind their cars while kids were being massacred in Orlando's Stoneman HS. They were recently reinstated with back pay of $138,000 a year for 5 years. Total insanity. That is just one example of government unions lavishly rewarding total incompetence. There is no place for non competitive, over paid, incompetent government unions in this country. This time they allowed this defective cop to murder. Government union teachers and professors are also the ones teaching our kids that it's OK to riot and loot in the name of social justice. Outlaw these disasterous government unions.

Forum List

Back