"I Can't Believe I Fought To Defend You!"

Why did he feel the need to fight if he thought everything in the US wasn't hunky dory? This is not the first time there has been race riots in the US..

1. I, too, saw those rioters blithely breaking into stores and running out with stolen merchandise. I can imagine what some Americans were thinking when they saw some looters get into a Rolls-Royce!

2. In some American cities, in fact, there is no need to technically loot.

a. There are now so many ladies and gentlemen who regularly shoplift that many stores tell their employees to turn a blind eye if the theft is under a certain amount of money.

3. Some people are even saying that looting is "disturbing" but should not be considered "violence," for the merchandise can be replaced. The word "violence" should be restricted to acts of murder, for a life cannot be replaced.

I think of that NAVY SEAL and especially the Greatest Generation in World War II, and then I think of those conscienceless looters, and I become sick to my stomach.

Us troops fight to defend this nation, the Constitution, and Constitutional rights. What fascist, communist, liberal, and simply stupid people do with their rights - within legal bounds - is their own business.

As the old saying goes, 'I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it.'

Looting, destroying, burning, attacking, murdering, anti-authority, etc...?

None of us fought / fight for that.

Those doing so should be ashamed and should be punished...

If he didn't fight to protect the first amendment what did he fight for?

He fought for the 1st Amendment, and all of them. You people are trying to destroy them.

Looting and pillaging do not constitute legitimate protest.
The looting has pretty much died down yet you people are still shitting your pants.

The looting has pretty much died down yet you people are still shitting your pants.

Riiiiight....it's over. Nothing to see, nothing to talk about anymore - move on. LOL

Businesses have pulled out of communities, the Chicago Mayor is publicly begging companies / businesses she refused to protect and let be looted and burned...

Jobs lost, places to buy food / goods lost...

The problem - terrorists / criminals - has not been addressed / solved...

And leftist extremists calling for changes made by police - not looters / criminals - and even eliminating the police altogether...

Bwuhahahaha....what a joke.

He fought for the 1st Amendment, and all of them. You people are trying to destroy them.

It won't be forgotten. Wait till the hands are out for federal funding to repair the 'hood.

It won't be forgotten. Wait till the hands are out for federal funding to repair the 'hood.
Yeah, more neglect, that will help.

Yet you expect blacks to forget 400 years of oppression?

Democrats made their bed. Let them sleep in it.

Nobody owes you or any other minority anything, not one damn thing

Forum List

Back