"I Can't Believe I Fought To Defend You!"

Life is full of disappointments and rioting has ocurred every decade I have been alive and now we have to presume this guy didn't know that before he signed on the line?
The same could be said for rioting

thats just a useless expression of disappointment

but how can a lib rioter be disappointed when he walks away with a big screen tv?

If he didn't fight to protect the first amendment what did he fight for?
The First amendment!!! Endless Prog propaganda indoctrinating people using the amendment against itself and then when someone else has an opinion that is not even a bit of against your views but neutral, they get removed from the social media and/or destroyed. You will get yours at some point. The bear is a hungry animal and not only operates better with less enemies but with less competition within its own. Every nation you guys did this to has fallen. Only a few Western ones have so far survived it at this point and will go down fast if we go first. We have the diverse population temperment todo just that.

Life is full of disappointments and rioting has ocurred every decade I have been alive and now we have to presume this guy didn't know that before he signed on the line?

but how can a lib rioter be disappointed when he walks away with a big screen tv?
Why don't you ask one? And then show us what makes them a liberal since you seem to know so much about how anonymous people think.

The First amendment!!! Endless Prog propaganda indoctrinating people using the amendment against itself and then when someone else has an opinion that is not even a bit of against your views but neutral, they get removed from the social media and/or destroyed. You will get yours at some point. The bear is a hungry animal and not only operates better with less enemies but with less competition within its own. Every nation you guys did this to has fallen. Only a few Western ones have so far survived it at this point and will go down fast if we go first. We have the diverse population temperment todo just that.
What is worse is these progs raise kids and wash their mouths out with soap for saying a dirty words, such repression!

Why don't you ask one? And then show us what makes them a liberal since you seem to know so much about how anonymous people think.
They elect democrats

They elect democrats
That proves nothing about their political philosophies because all Democrats are not liberals just as all Repulicans are not conservatives. You have yet to prove that they vote at all..

Us troops fight to defend this nation, the Constitution, and Constitutional rights. What fascist, communist, liberal, and simply stupid people do with their rights - within legal bounds - is their own business.

As the old saying goes, 'I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it.'

Looting, destroying, burning, attacking, murdering, anti-authority, etc...?

None of us fought / fight for that.

Those doing so should be ashamed and should be punished...

I agree that the RIOTERS and the LOOTERS and the POLICE who execute citizens without a trial and the RIGHT WING fascists who take it upon themselves to act as jury and executioner should ALL BE PUNISHED!

but there is still a race problem

and PEACEFUL PROTESTORS are addressing it

He fought for the 1st Amendment, and all of them. You people are trying to destroy them.

Looting and pillaging do not constitute legitimate protest.

The "looting and pillaging" are being done by well financed criminal gangs, using the cover of peaceful protests to clean out high end stores, and anarchists and white supremacists seeking to discredit the peaceful protests.

I personally done give a rat's ass what a hard right miliary man thinks. He's not paid to provide his opinions, nor is he qualified, in this case.

So should this OP...
Meaning the Navy Seal who killed bin Laden?

he’s entitled to be disappointed over liberals rioting in the streets

That's a typical Leftie justification. Bad form.
The soldiers status isn't reflected in his intelligence so I would say he was paid well for a political hitpiece...

He fought for the 1st Amendment, and all of them. You people are trying to destroy them.

Looting and pillaging do not constitute legitimate protest.
The looting has pretty much died down yet you people are still shitting your pants.

Good point, we need to get back to discussing TRUMP holding a bible and inspecting the WH bunker... :itsok:

The soldiers status isn't reflected in his intelligence so I would say he was paid well for a political hitpiece...
its quite intelligent to oppose rioting and looting on the streets

so if anyone lsvks intelligence its not the Navy Seal

Forum List

Back