i can t feel good without god

problem is most people who proclaim they belive in god can neither hear nor see god

like the pope for example

well the pope can t hear most of the time and doesen t know he can see
Wow! :disbelief:

Judging another mans relationship with God is the root of all evil in the modern Middle East.

:eusa_hand: Slippery slope, Bud.​

this is funny a deaf person says theres no music

a blind says theres no light

the deaf says prove theres music

the blind says prove theres light

proving the deaf is easy you can feel music in your gut

proving light is easy it warmth the skin

proving god is impossible

its chance or whatever you want

you goto belive

or your damned by your not belive

ateists belive theres no god

atheism is a religion

but they can t prove there is no god

they just belive it

its impossible to prove something doesent exist

science can only prove something exists

if you deduct that no one knows anything

its the knowledge of knowing nothing

not a prove of nonexistance

if no one knows anything

it means you don t know

some people say

knowing that you don t know anything

proves that something is true

thats insane

the truth is god is with everyone all the time

when i stop hearing god i know i went the wrong way

its not god who stops talking its me who stops listening
You should not think of it as necessarily having gone the wrong way.

There have been several times when I do not hear from God for a while. Only later do I realize if he would have said something I would have not taken the effort to figure out what I needed to.

If God talked all the time I would get lazy and not try to learn the next lesson.

I agree. You should take it as a sign of growth - that God can trust you with His silence. (without it disturbing you)

This is interesting that Hauke is sharing his thoughts about how he feels when he cannot hear the LORD. It reminded me again of the Song of Solomon - the process we go through in our relationship with the LORD. The other night I read this little book I have by Hudson Taylor on the book and it was so good I read it from cover to cover in a short time. I've read most of it before but this time it took on a deeper meaning for me. I need to share what he wrote in that book with you guys - I will try to do that soon - God willing. I need to quote him exactly because the way he breaks down each verse and explains what it means - really makes you sense the nearness of God and how much He desires our heart to be entirely His.

Thinking in words is what makes humans the special little Monkeys we've become!

True, but it is the ability to imagine that has made us truly special.
Imagination ROCKS!! :rock: Without it, there is no vision.

Imagination makes working for a better future possible... being able to convey ideas with words is what builds roads and bridges for the next generation to thrive on.

The ability to imagine, to create, to think and to discern right from wrong, to have a relationship with God - these are all things that God has given us - and with His Holy Spirit in control - can be used to His glory. All good gifts come from God Almighty. It is when man attempts to act independently from God - that things go wrong. Any imagination that exalts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ should be cast down immediately. Jesus should be LORD over all in our lives.

Abraham Lincoln became a born again Christian, Delta. Did you know that? He did.

I don't believe that. But if it is true it's no wonder he lost his mind from what he went through as a president and having that bat shit crazy wife and the other personal losses. His life was a tragedy of epic proportions. Makes some kind of sense he threw himself on some god's mercy. He clearly stepped in it handling his own affairs.

Fact is that regular people that don't over reach or place our faith in unworthy humans too often only have to come to grips with death as the unconquerable adversary.

Don't fall for that life after death nonsense folks. NOBODY in Billions and Billions of tries has confirmed that hoax.
Stick with what you know for sure. This is what you have. Don't waste the precious time.

You are mistaken, Huggy. You were created in God's image - see Genesis 1:26. You are a spirit, you live in a body and you have a soul. Spirits do not die. You must go somewhere when you die. There is only one of two places. Heaven or hell. If you reject Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you are going to hell. I do not want to see you go to hell. I'd like to see you believe the Word of God and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
There is a book about Lincoln's conversion. It's true. He did become a born again believer.

Forum List

Back