I can see Trump being an awesome president

I say that because he has a long history of helping others in need. His (now adult) kids also know the importance and satifsication it brings to help others.
We recently saw that in another thread I started.

I also like how he respects the laws and our veterans. He stands behind, and supports, our police and military.

The guy knows high taxes, and over regulation, is killing us. While Hillary is talking about increasing both, Trump knows it's the last thing we need.

Trump also knows that Obamacare BS is a complete disaster I can only hope he'll come up something better.
I hate saying "WTF?", but sometimes, you just can't help it.

Who are you even talking about?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

'USA Freedom Kids' creator plans to sue Trump campaign

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

WTF?

How can anyone be so ignorant about this guy?

Bunch of fear and smear... false accusing regressives at it.

I say that because he has a long history of helping others in need. His (now adult) kids also know the importance and satifsication it brings to help others.

I also like how he respects the laws and our veterans. He stands behind, and supports, our police and military.

The guy knows high taxes, and over regulation, is killing us. While Hillary is talking about increasing both, Trump knows it's the last thing we need.

Trump also knows that Obamacare BS is a complete disaster I can only hope he'll come up something better.

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

WTF?

I'm not going to waste my time with your BS. Show us something Hillary has ever done to help anyone, besides herself. STFU if you can't.

Last edited:
Trump and his family are good people. The same can't be said about the Clintons.

WTF?

I'm not going to waste my time with your BS. Show us something Hillary has ever done to help anyone, besides herself. STFU if you can't.
She helped 8 million children get health care. I know, Republicans only want to help the unborn.

WTF?

I posted links with facts. Don't be a determined ignorant. It makes you look, well, you know, ignorant.

Learn the truth. It's important.

While the greedy bitch did nothing, Trump did this......

Did you see the supplies? Stuff like Play-doh? WTF?

Did you see what Hillary sent?

You're an idiot. I can understand why most here don't bother with responding to you.

trump_playdoh.png

What is that Trump is holding in his hands. Do a search damnit. Find out the truth.

Trump Disobeys Louisiana Governor to Bravely Deliver Play-Doh to Flood Victims (VIDEO)

3984917-thumb-300xauto-3476363.jpg

Where do you think all the jokes about Play-doh come from?

And how long did he unload the truck? 49 seconds. Just long enough for a photo op.

You simple minded fool.
A well thought out response (from a mindless democrat zombie)

Sometimes, 4 words are all that's needed.
And, sometimes, 4 words is all you can handle without overtaxing your cranial cooling system.

You seem upset. The OP was voicing her opinion, and I simply voiced mine. Now, go change your panties.

No --- you DIDN'T voice your opinion.

You attacked the OP.

Frankly, you still haven't voiced your opinion --- so the question is, do you even have one? Or, do you just participate in sophomoric attacks for the fun of it?

What long history of helping others in need are you talking about?

WTF?

Isnt it funny how so many people can be admired and considered incredibly intelligent until they run against a Democrat then they magically transform into racist rapists monsters who eat small children for breakfast?

And you believe that shit RDean because you are stupid as a fucking bag of rocks.

Washington (CNN)When Donald Trump Jr. noticed a stalled car on the road Thursday while traveling between campaign stops in Mesa, Arizona, he hopped out of his vehicle to lend a helping hand.

Tyler Bowyer, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party, was accompanying Trump at the time and said the woman, whose name is unknown at this point, was "surprised" to learn that the man who helped her was Donald Trump's eldest son.

hCt5XhGWOBL4u_q9.jpg

"She was just stunned. She was taken aback," Bowyer told the Arizona Republic. "She was like, 'Man, I have to be able to tell people about this.' So we made him get out and take a picture. And that was it."

What long history of helping others in need are you talking about?
I posted a video a few pages back. If you really want answers, you'll watch it. I can post many more. I doubt you'll find anything similar about your candidate

Yeah, right, even the Nazis followed it. That's why it's bunk.

How does the nazis adhering to a factual reality that all humans are governed by make it bunk?

Utilitarianism is correct 100% of the time. If you are a moron that denies humans are governed by the pursuit for utility, then you are either dishonest or short a few brain cells.

Yeah, right, even the Nazis followed it. That's why it's bunk.

How does the nazis adhering to a factual reality that all humans are governed by make it bunk?

Utilitarianism is correct 100% of the time. If you are a moron that denies humans are governed by the pursuit for utility, then you are either dishonest or short a few brain cells.

Begging the question. You need to prove it's reality. You can't just assume it.
If it's correct 100% of the time, then genocide is perfectly moral. After all, it often does benefit the majority. Those who commit genocide always argue that it's for the benefit of society.

If it's correct 100% of the time, then genocide is perfectly moral. After all, it often does benefit the majority. Those who commit genocide always argue that it's for the benefit of society.

Utilitarianism has nothing to do with genocide, nor would I say genocide provides utility. The nazis thought it did, but they were incorrect.

All utilitarianism means is that humans strive for self benefit in everything they do. That is just basic human nature, and I am unsure on why you would deny that. No one does anything purely out of the kindness of their heart.

I do not need to prove simple facts. You cannot point to one person and say that everything they do is 100% out of the kindness of their heart. No such person exists.

We are all looking to maximize utility. We have disagreements on how to reach maximium utility. If you commit an action that creates negative utility, then it is immoral, like the nazis did with their genocide.

Utilitarianism has nothing to do with genocide, nor would I say genocide provides utility. The nazis thought it did, but they were incorrect.

All utilitarianism means is that humans strive for self benefit in everything they do. That is just simple human nature. No one does anything out of the kindness of their heart.
Hmmm . . . wrong. That isn't what utilitarianism says. That's what ethical egoism says. Utilitarianism says "the greatest good for the greatest number." That doesn't rule out genocide if it benefits the greatest number. It doesn't rule out lynching if it benefits the greatest number.

I do not need to prove simple facts. You cannot point to one person and say that everything they do is 100% out of the kindness of their heart. No such person exists.

That would be altruism, and when did that become the only alternative to utilitarianism?

Forum List

Back