I can remember when General Motors just sold cars and trucks, instead of funding the grooming of children

Check out this page and see who else is in on this.

Some organizations we've worked with:
SXSW.png

PBS.png

Rupaul's Drag Con.png's Drag Con.png

HBO.png

Facebook.png

Google.png

Hulu.png

Fiverr.png

Yahoo.png

Microsoft.png

Intuit.png

Home Chef.png

VMware.png

Disney.png

Spotify.png

Not surprising.

I cancelled Hulu because I saw this featured on it a couple months ago when I logged in.

And I just cancelled HBO max last week because I saw some drag stuff featured on it.

But I don't care really. I get new movies on blu ray from Netflix, prime has a metric shit ton of older movies I watch on my firestick as part of my prime subscription, tubi has an amazing library of stuff for being completely free, and Pluto has a lot of stuff free. Plus I own a lot of movies on disc and I play video games. I have more than I have time to enjoy as it is, I don't need Disney or Hulu or HBO max.

For anyone wanting free streaming I can't recommend tubi enough. Especially if you like horror, 70s 80s and 90s movies.

Yes. Tubi is good. They DO have a lgbt section on there which one can skim past or not if they are so inclined. I am not inclined. AT LEAST...i have the choice...and i am not paying an arm and a leg to dish or direct.

To be more exact. I dumped HBO/Showtime years ago when all we got was more and more of that lgbt fag stuff. I also had Roku for a few years before i dumped Dish. I dumped DIsh and i dumped facebook the day after the 2020 election and i am more happy EVERY SINGLE DAY that goes by. THAT Forced me to really start to familiarize myself with Roku......it was like learning to use the computer.. you have to get in there and do it...no class will be able to tell you how to do it. Now from Roku, i got into Tubi, Pluto, dont do hulu, do free stuff on Paramount, FilmRise and Brit TV which seem to be much the same but that is fine, maybe one or two more but less frequently than the above listed.

Last edited:
Not surprising.

I cancelled Hulu because I saw this featured on it a couple months ago when I logged in.

And I just cancelled HBO max last week because I saw some drag stuff featured on it.

But I don't care really. I get new movies on blu ray from Netflix, prime has a metric shit ton of older movies I watch on my firestick as part of my prime subscription, tubi has an amazing library of stuff for being completely free, and Pluto has a lot of stuff free. Plus I own a lot of movies on disc and I play video games. I have more than I have time to enjoy as it is, I don't need Disney or Hulu or HBO max.

For anyone wanting free streaming I can't recommend tubi enough. Especially if you like horror, 70s 80s and 90s movies.
"Drag Kids"? Not sure how many levels of wrong that is, but it's multiple.
I may need some A-Team or Simon & Simon to ..cleanse my mind from ever seeing that.
Maybe some Hardcastle & McCormick or Airwolf. Maybe some Baa Baa Black Sheep. 🤦‍♂️

You should just curl up in the fetal position and cry little boi.
Or..Bust you right in the mouth. I ain't the one, boi.
Unlike you, nobody ever bullied me out of my lunch money. There was blood involved.
I even kept oth..no..I actually got some others' lunch money back from the bullys for them.
I didn't keep them from taking it, but I got it from them and gave it back to the rightful owner.
Somebody got hit stuck in the face with a fist..once. Then everything went as it should have.
It's not cool to take things that ain't yours, brah.
Guess wut? You don't scare me ary a bit, pussy boi.
Y U support sexualization of pre-pubescent children, you piece of shit?
I AM the one to give you a well-deserved ass-kicking. :slap:

Last edited:
It is what the left does, it marched through the education system and turned it into the mess it is.

Now they are marching through the corporate world where many are ensconced in HR positions.

They are destroyers of culture and society.
That's what happens to the weak. 😁

Yes. Tubi is good. They DO have a lgbt section on there which one can skim past or not if they are so inclined. I am not inclined. AT LEAST...i have the choice...and i am not paying an arm and a leg to dish or direct.

To be more exact. I dumped HBO/Showtime years ago when all we got was more and more of that lgbt fag stuff. I also had Roku for a few years before i dumped Dish. I dumped DIsh and i dumped facebook the day after the 2020 election and i am more happy EVERY SINGLE DAY that goes by. THAT Forced me to really start to familiarize myself with Roku......it was like learning to use the computer.. you have to get in there and do it...no class will be able to tell you how to do it. Now from Roku, i got into Tubi, Pluto, dont do hulu, do free stuff on Paramount, FilmRise and Brit TV which seem to be much the same but that is fine, maybe one or two more but less frequently than the above listed.
I would suggest that you curl up in the fetal position and wish for the 1920's again.

Or..Bust you right in the mouth. I ain't the one, boi.
Unlike you, nobody ever bullied me out of my lunch money. There was blood involved.
I even kept oth..no..I actually got some others' lunch money back from the bullys for them.
I didn't keep them from taking it, but I got it from them and gave it back to the rightful owner.
Somebody got hit..once. Then everything went as it should have.
You have been bullied out of the mainstream by your own cuck admission. What will we force you to abandon next? 😆

I may need some A-Team or Simon & Simon to ..cleanse my mind from ever seeing that.
Maybe some Hardcastle & McCormick or Airwolf. Maybe some Baa Baa Black Sheep. 🤦‍♂️

You made me want to see if Riptide is streaming somewhere. I haven't seen that in a coons age.

The A-Team? I remember Hannibal being a real big fan of dress up. You sure you're not a closet drag lover? Maybe reaching for examples in entertainment, most likely produced by theater and drama majors, isn't the best go to for your anti-drag rhetoric. 😆

Last edited:
The A-Team? I remember Hannibal being a real big fan of dress up. You sure you're not a closet drag lover? Maybe reaching for examples in entertainment, most likely produced by theater and drama majors isn't the best go to for your anti-drag rhetoric. 😆
Yeah, no. :nono:

I don't worry about you. I don't feel anything about you and your dick swinging.

You're just a fuckup to ridicule.
Calypso doesn't have to have a penis to kick your ass. Pussy. Bitchboi. Turd.
I'll tell you something about me n Calypso. We were together the night of November 9, 2016, and it was a good night.
Until the wee hours of the morning even. True Story.
Prayers were answered, and they will be again. Such is the way of this earth you dwell upon.
Because God made it. And lemme tell you something; His rules work here like clockwork.
No leftist kenniving or scheming can ever overcome that.
Btw, he hates kennivers. What is it that leftists are doing again, hmm?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back