I can hear leftist screaming

it's a far cry from the russian spy monster who hates his country the libs paint him to be. only democrats love their country and transcend racism.

Yet he don't like people who get captured. I wonder what he thinks of Senator Duckworth, not much since she is a Democrat.
----------------------------------------------------------

On December 27, 2011, U.S. Army Captain Luis Avila was leading a search and secure mission along the Pakistani border of Afghanistan. CPT Avila joined the Army in 2000, just before the September 11th terrorist attacks, and was in the midst of serving his fifth overseas deployment. On his way back to base, a 600-pound improvised explosive device detonated beneath CPT Avila’s vehicle, splitting it in half. Stunned and covered in blood, CPT Avila called out to his men, “Accountability check! Who’s hurt?” Then he lost consciousness.
CPT Avila’s Story | National Memorial Day Concert | PBS

To all of our anti American liberals....that is called "love of country"...something you fuck asses will never understand...because to libs its all about themselves...its all about what life owes them not what they owe for their freedom....liberals are the most selfish creatures on the planet...careless uneducated morons that can't see the good in anything....and have no respect for themselves or anyone else....shameful creatures....

Yet he don't like people who get captured. I wonder what he thinks of Senator Duckworth, not much since she is a Democrat.
----------------------------------------------------------

On December 27, 2011, U.S. Army Captain Luis Avila was leading a search and secure mission along the Pakistani border of Afghanistan. CPT Avila joined the Army in 2000, just before the September 11th terrorist attacks, and was in the midst of serving his fifth overseas deployment. On his way back to base, a 600-pound improvised explosive device detonated beneath CPT Avila’s vehicle, splitting it in half. Stunned and covered in blood, CPT Avila called out to his men, “Accountability check! Who’s hurt?” Then he lost consciousness.
CPT Avila’s Story | National Memorial Day Concert | PBS
I am sure democrat media thinks that

Forum List

Back