I called it,,

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I said places like walgreens should go to personal shoppers and not let customers walk alone in the store,,
this takes it a step further,,

One shopper told WBBM Newsradio their experience was positive: 'It is nice that, for the essentials, you no longer have to call security to get them to open the glass case.'

Another, however, felt that the lack of trust was disappointing: 'We should be able to be trusted to go in without having to have cameras and people watching us and all that stuff.'

You would figure that they would insist on the animals in their midst being dealt with but I guess they want to be treated like so many cattle.....Meh, sucks to be them.
I am sure theres a lot of good people not causing problems that arent happy about this,,

to bad they arent being heard,,

They all seem to vote dem in copious numbers so piss on them....Deserves has everything to do with it.
sure theres the dem voters I dont feel sorry for,, but not all of them are,,
''hopefully this wakes them up to the mistakes they have made and change the way they vote,,

sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to change a habit,,

I said places like walgreens should go to personal shoppers and not let customers walk alone in the store,,
this takes it a step further,,

One shopper told WBBM Newsradio their experience was positive: 'It is nice that, for the essentials, you no longer have to call security to get them to open the glass case.'

Another, however, felt that the lack of trust was disappointing: 'We should be able to be trusted to go in without having to have cameras and people watching us and all that stuff.'
Yes, it stinks for law abiding citizens.

Forum List

Back