I Bet This is Story behind the Weiner Emails.

What is it that you think Comey has "done", exactly?
upload_2016-10-29_1-17-4.png

From what I've read... and what was posted by a contributing editor for Variety Magazine...they haven't "re-opened" the case. They just had to make congress aware they are reviewing new material.

Seth MacFarlane Retweeted
Kurt Eichenwald ‏@kurteichenwald 11h11 hours ago
1. FBI not reopening the investigation. 2. Comey legally had 2 inform Congress, because he testified they had finished reviewing evidence,
Even Comey's letter to staff indicates that it was reopened. The letter to the judiciary committee says they "reopened the investigation"

Ok, go to this Yahoo link where the guy specifically says that Comey hasn't decided to re-open the case.

New Clinton emails under FBI review came from Anthony Weiner investigation

Lots of hand-wringing and despair. Just saw Joe Biden go off on Anthony Weiner. That's a clue. Another clue is that MSNBC is talking about how Humadein was forced to make hard copy docs, strip the security headers and repost to the Clinton server. I THINK I've figured this out. I'll bet that ---

The FBI is reviewing a series of conversations between the Weiner and his Humadein. With Huma complaining about being forced to mishandle these docs by the Sec State. Probably a lot of details about the process and how unsafe she felt doing this for her arrogant boss.

Probably also explains their marriage break-up and MAYBE even how his tweet fetishes got public in the first place. Perhaps Weiner got involved in the deal and tried to speak sense to the Clinton staff. And MAYBE --- this deal about tweeting his undie bulges to a 15 yr old was to "neutralize" him for intervening.

Makes sense because now top DNC members are dissing him like crazy. Everyone for themselves. If I'm RIGHT -- this could be big. And at a MINIMUM --- Hillary's courtesy clearances and security briefing should be PULLED by Monday...

We could start a pool or something -- but it adds up..
I never thought I would see a MOD post something that belongs in the conspiracy theory sub-forum.

But hell, this whole election is rife with real conspiracies, so it seems, the only thing that doesn't belong in the conspiracy theory sub-forum anymore is stuff about UFO's, the Loch Ness monster, and Big Foot.

So let me get this right. . . It's okay when YOU GUYS do it, just not for the general membership?

What are you guys going to do when this turns out to more ado about nothing?

According to sources in the FBI, these "new" emails are not actually connected to Hillary at all.
roflmao, yes, they are, dude

Link?

Or did you just see it in your crystal ball?
They are re-opening the investigation because the emails on a machine once used by Huma at her home has thousands of emails on it and it is said it contains classified docs off/went through Hillarys private server.

And no I am not going to give you links because I saw it in several TV shows on FOX, CNN, and One America News.

"It is said"?

By who, exactly?

The same link I just posted in response to someone else... specifically says it is linked to Hillary's emails.

From what I've read... and what was posted by a contributing editor for Variety Magazine...they haven't "re-opened" the case. They just had to make congress aware they are reviewing new material.

1. FBI not reopening the investigation. 2. Comey legally had 2 inform Congress, because he testified they had finished reviewing evidence,
Even Comey's letter to staff indicates that it was reopened. The letter to the judiciary committee says they "reopened the investigation"

Ok, go to this Yahoo link where the guy specifically says that Comey hasn't decided to re-open the case.

links to the original documents are up thread.. I'll take them before that tripe..

No, it doesn't. Here's the letter - your "quote" does not appear in it.

Memo to the Press: What Comey's Letter Does and Doesn't Mean

links to the original documents are up thread.. I'll take them before that tripe..

I'm sorry, but when multiple sources specifically say that Comey says they are just reviewing new information and haven't officially re-opened the case... you're going to have to show something of substance.

What are you guys going to do when this turns out to more ado about nothing?

According to sources in the FBI, these "new" emails are not actually connected to Hillary at all.

Link?

They are re-opening the investigation because the emails on a machine once used by Huma at her home has thousands of emails on it and it is said it contains classified docs off/went through Hillarys private server.

And no I am not going to give you links because I saw it in several TV shows on FOX, CNN, and One America News.

"It is said"?

By who, exactly?

The same link I just posted in response to someone else... specifically says it is linked to Hillary's emails.

I don't see anywhere in that link anyone claiming that "it contains classified docs" that "went through Hillary's private server".

Lots of hand-wringing and despair. Just saw Joe Biden go off on Anthony Weiner. That's a clue. Another clue is that MSNBC is talking about how Humadein was forced to make hard copy docs, strip the security headers and repost to the Clinton server. I THINK I've figured this out. I'll bet that ---

The FBI is reviewing a series of conversations between the Weiner and his Humadein. With Huma complaining about being forced to mishandle these docs by the Sec State. Probably a lot of details about the process and how unsafe she felt doing this for her arrogant boss.

Probably also explains their marriage break-up and MAYBE even how his tweet fetishes got public in the first place. Perhaps Weiner got involved in the deal and tried to speak sense to the Clinton staff. And MAYBE --- this deal about tweeting his undie bulges to a 15 yr old was to "neutralize" him for intervening.

Makes sense because now top DNC members are dissing him like crazy. Everyone for themselves. If I'm RIGHT -- this could be big. And at a MINIMUM --- Hillary's courtesy clearances and security briefing should be PULLED by Monday...

We could start a pool or something -- but it adds up..
I never thought I would see a MOD post something that belongs in the conspiracy theory sub-forum.

But hell, this whole election is rife with real conspiracies, so it seems, the only thing that doesn't belong in the conspiracy theory sub-forum anymore is stuff about UFO's, the Loch Ness monster, and Big Foot.

So let me get this right. . . It's okay when YOU GUYS do it, just not for the general membership?
It must suck to see real life become worse than dreamed up conspiracy theories, isn't it,,

Link?

"It is said"?

By who, exactly?

I don't see anywhere in that link anyone claiming that "it contains classified docs" that "went through Hillary's private server".

It's right there at the very beginning?

FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to congressional leaders Oct. 28 saying that his agency recently discovered additional emails that are pertinent to the previously concluded investigation into whether Clinton mishandled classified information using a private server from her home in Chappaqua, N.Y. Comey said these new emails were found in “connection with an unrelated case.”

From your source:

FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to congressional leaders Oct. 28 saying that his agency recently discovered additional emails that are pertinent to the previously concluded investigation into whether Clinton mishandled classified information using a private server from her home in Chappaqua, N.Y. Comey said these new emails were found in “connection with an unrelated case.”

Now when the FBI is "looking into" these new emails, what does that mean other than that the investigation has to re-open, like any other criminal investigation would have to re-open. The FBI does not permanently close investigations that do not go to trial. The cases remain on the books and can be re-opened for any reason, but in this case the FBI had to notify Congress by law. So Comey did, understanding the impact this would ahve on his career and the nation, so he did not do this lightly. There is obviously, as observed by several former FBI officials, something very significant or the FBI would have post-poned their notification so as to not influence the election.

The investigation by definition has been re-opened no matter how you Dimocrats try to spin it.

And most of all most voters will know this, too.

roflmao

From your source:

Now when the FBI is "looking into" these new emails, what does that mean other than that the investigation has to re-open, like any other criminal investigation would have to re-open. The FBI does not permanently close investigations that do not go to trial. The cases remain on the books and can be re-opened for any reason, but in this case the FBI had to notify Congress by law. So Comey did, understanding the impact this would ahve on his career and the nation, so he did not do this lightly. There is obviously, as observed by several former FBI officials, something very significant or the FBI would have post-poned their notification so as to not influence the election.

The investigation by definition has been re-opened no matter how you Dimocrats try to spin it.

roflmao

No dude, they are reviewing the new information. That doesn't mean the case is re-opened. It's no different than a regular court case where you do the fact finding before you actually seek the indictment.

No dude, they are reviewing the new information. That doesn't mean the case is re-opened. It's no different than a regular court case where you do the fact finding before you actually seek the indictment.
THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THE INVESTIGATION OR CASE IS OPENED.

Sheesh, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin till you die!

Link?

"It is said"?

By who, exactly?

This is what Comey said:

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps to designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their their importance to the investigation."

There's nothing in there that could be translated to "It contains classified docs that went through Hillary's server".

THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THE INVESTIGATION OR CASE IS OPENED.

Sheesh, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin till you die!

Just because you want her in jail doesn't mean things have to be your way or the highway. I'm not a Democrat and I'd like to see her in jail...but I'm sorry, but the investigation isn't re-opened. They are simply reviewing new information that came to light in an unrelated case. Simple as that. And because he had officially closed the case before, and has now received new information about it, he had to inform Congress. You can try as much as you want, but that isn't going to magically make it what you want it to be when it isn't.

From your source:

roflmao

epic-fail-pictures7.jpg

From your source:

roflmao

You're contradicting yourself.

You just said that the FBI does not "close" investigations. If they don't close them, how can they re-open them?

"It is said"?

By who, exactly?

This is what Comey said:

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps to designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their their importance to the investigation."

There's nothing in there that could be translated to "It contains classified docs that went through Hillary's server".

Now you are spinning things. No wonder JimBowie thinks everyone spins stuff. It's spelled out in Black and White that they have new information that is pertinent enough that they had to notify Congress. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it is raining.

Forum List

Back