I Bet This is Story behind the Weiner Emails.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Lots of hand-wringing and despair. Just saw Joe Biden go off on Anthony Weiner. That's a clue. Another clue is that MSNBC is talking about how Humadein was forced to make hard copy docs, strip the security headers and repost to the Clinton server. I THINK I've figured this out. I'll bet that ---

The FBI is reviewing a series of conversations between the Weiner and his Humadein. With Huma complaining about being forced to mishandle these docs by the Sec State. Probably a lot of details about the process and how unsafe she felt doing this for her arrogant boss.

Probably also explains their marriage break-up and MAYBE even how his tweet fetishes got public in the first place. Perhaps Weiner got involved in the deal and tried to speak sense to the Clinton staff. And MAYBE --- this deal about tweeting his undie bulges to a 15 yr old was to "neutralize" him for intervening.

Makes sense because now top DNC members are dissing him like crazy. Everyone for themselves. If I'm RIGHT -- this could be big. And at a MINIMUM --- Hillary's courtesy clearances and security briefing should be PULLED by Monday...

We could start a pool or something -- but it adds up..

So...4 months until Weiner is dead? Jumps off a building? What day does Obama Pardon Hillary?

If I'm right about what is being reviewed and why Weiner is being dissed at high level of DNC, he's lucky to be alive and SINGLE today. I checked the timeline. WeinerGate broke in the middle of Hillary's Sec State gigue. Just about the time I bet these emails cover..

Obama can pardon her. His legacy aint' worth a quarter anyway. Won't stop the FBI from yanking her clearances and Congress from sanctioning her. That's appropriate and I'd settle for it. Before or after she gets elected by the morons who love criminals if they are THEIR criminals? Makes no diff to me. We deserve chaos when the system is this corrupt and broken.

So...4 months until Weiner is dead? Jumps off a building? What day does Obama Pardon Hillary?

If I'm right about what is being reviewed and why Weiner is being dissed at high level of DNC, he's lucky to be alive and SINGLE today. I checked the timeline. WeinerGate broke in the middle of Hillary's Sec State gigue. Just about the time I bet these emails cover..

Obama can pardon her. His legacy aint' worth a quarter anyway. Won't stop the FBI from yanking her clearances and Congress from sanctioning her. That's appropriate and I'd settle for it. Before or after she gets elected by the morons who love criminals if they are THEIR criminals? Makes no diff to me. We deserve chaos when the system is this corrupt and broken.

Would the sanction prevent her from holding public office?

Problem is, I was reading something that said security clearances don't matter for someone that is elected President, they still get to see everything.

you people are going to be babbling about this womans emails for the next 8 years aren't you?

Would the sanction prevent her from holding public office?

I suppose Congress could that. I remember during the Clinton Impeach, the Dems offered a resolution to sanction BillyJeff instead of proceeding. It was TOUGH document. And they put in all kinds of restrictions. Like preventing him from giving his Last State of Union, fines, and I THINK some words on holding public office. But I'd have to check..

Lots of hand-wringing and despair. Just saw Joe Biden go off on Anthony Weiner. That's a clue. Another clue is that MSNBC is talking about how Humadein was forced to make hard copy docs, strip the security headers and repost to the Clinton server. I THINK I've figured this out. I'll bet that ---

The FBI is reviewing a series of conversations between the Weiner and his Humadein. With Huma complaining about being forced to mishandle these docs by the Sec State. Probably a lot of details about the process and how unsafe she felt doing this for her arrogant boss.

Probably also explains their marriage break-up and MAYBE even how his tweet fetishes got public in the first place. Perhaps Weiner got involved in the deal and tried to speak sense to the Clinton staff. And MAYBE --- this deal about tweeting his undie bulges to a 15 yr old was to "neutralize" him for intervening.

Makes sense because now top DNC members are dissing him like crazy. Everyone for themselves. If I'm RIGHT -- this could be big. And at a MINIMUM --- Hillary's courtesy clearances and security briefing should be PULLED by Monday...

Or... maybe they're pissed at him for sexting a minor and how that gave republicans the chance to cry wolf again

you people are going to be babbling about this womans emails for the next 8 years aren't you?
Yeah don't expect this to let up. They've obsessed over this woman for 40 years, and she wasn't even President during any of that time.

Nope.. This is all going to be over in less than a year. She only got away with what she did without even the SLIGHTEST of sanctions --- because she was a Cabinet Member.

...and that the sitting President would be implicated if they had to go public with the evidence.

Here's mine, posted in another thread:

This is my conspiracy theory:

Team Trump have been desperate to get the FBI to reopen the investigation. They searched and searched and searched for something that would give them an excuse to reopen it, couldn't come up with anything, so they contracted with either Wikileaks or similar hackers to find "something" that they could use, and this Anthony Weiner stuff was the best (and only) thing they could find. Trump had already referenced this stuff last year.

The anonymous hackers notified the FBI of these emails, and in doing so, were able to convince them to reopen the investigation.

Knowing that the content of the emails contained no wrongdoing by Hillary, they didn't care. That wasn't the point. The only goal was to create the illusion that the FBI missed something. By getting them to reopen it without giving any details, they accomplished their goal.

In other words, the FBI's been trolled.

Not just the emails, the TS attachments and evidence of pay to play. Or written C information. You don't get to run your own "govt" paid by taxpayers to work for us.

Team Trump have been desperate to get the FBI to reopen the investigation. They searched and searched and searched for something that would give them an excuse to reopen it, couldn't come up with anything, so they contracted with either Wikileaks or similar hackers to find "something" that they could use, and this Anthony Weiner stuff was the best (and only) thing they could find. Trump had already referenced this stuff last year.

The anonymous hackers notified the FBI of these emails, and in doing so, were able to convince them to reopen the investigation.

Knowing that the content of the emails contained no wrongdoing by Hillary, they didn't care. That wasn't the point. The only goal was to create the illusion that the FBI missed something. By getting them to reopen it without giving any details, they accomplished their goal.

Which MIGHT fly if they hadn't found the new information while investigating Weiner for sexting minors

Nope. .FBI already had Huma's laptop and Weiners little e-toys. No outside source required.

In fact, the FBI didn't need to be trolled. But they don't EVER want to caught as part of a cover-up. And all that was required was for some bright spark to search Weiner's devices around the time of the Hillary's tenure.

Forum List

Back