I Bet This is Story behind the Weiner Emails.

Lots of hand-wringing and despair. Just saw Joe Biden go off on Anthony Weiner. That's a clue. Another clue is that MSNBC is talking about how Humadein was forced to make hard copy docs, strip the security headers and repost to the Clinton server. I THINK I've figured this out. I'll bet that ---

The FBI is reviewing a series of conversations between the Weiner and his Humadein. With Huma complaining about being forced to mishandle these docs by the Sec State. Probably a lot of details about the process and how unsafe she felt doing this for her arrogant boss.

Probably also explains their marriage break-up and MAYBE even how his tweet fetishes got public in the first place. Perhaps Weiner got involved in the deal and tried to speak sense to the Clinton staff. And MAYBE --- this deal about tweeting his undie bulges to a 15 yr old was to "neutralize" him for intervening.

Makes sense because now top DNC members are dissing him like crazy. Everyone for themselves. If I'm RIGHT -- this could be big. And at a MINIMUM --- Hillary's courtesy clearances and security briefing should be PULLED by Monday...

We could start a pool or something -- but it adds up..
Yeah I'm not buying much if any of that. But you should pen a novel or two with that imagination

The emails don't need to contain classified information to be damaging. Huma could have shared concerns with her husband about the selling of the state department. Those might be secrets. They aren't state secrets.

That would be a separate investigation. Comey wouldn't have tied that to the previous investigation.

A little update is needed.....

For those who think they had no warrant

1)They already had a warrant. (Wiener surrendered the computer and gave consent, they still obtained a warrant to search it)

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data. They had to read some of them to determine what it was they had.

3) Once they determined they had data which Wiener should not be having access too, they refereed the information back to the espionage wing of the FBI.

4) Once the espionage team got the data they did a meta data search and found the addresses of both Clinton and Obama. They then requested a warrant to do a more thorough search and once they obtained the warrant they did a sub data search finding over 650,000 emails.

5) They now have a warrant for all emails with attachments and content and are processing them to retrieve them.

Once they are retrieved they will be individually looked at and evaluated as to their classification. They also found digital image files of top secret documents with and without their document markings.

This thing is a huge bomb that just went off...

To add insult to injury, Huma violated her sworn oath statement to the FBI. This being found due to an investigation. which was unrelated. makes all of what is found usable in a new prosecution rendering all of the immunity deals null and void.

Its going to take months to sift through the mess.. And no on is immune to prosecution... Ill bet there are some seriously worried folks in the Clinton Camp about now...

Still need an additional warrant to CONTINUE to search the evidence if the evidence was taken for ANOTHER unrelated crime. You can peek to tell a judge WHY you want to proceed with evidence gathering. But you bung up the evidence if it's not obtained under a warrant for THAT "new" crime.

I understand this.

As I pointed out, they have since obtained two more warrants to query and then retrieve the data.

You KNOW -- Comey's boss is gonna do something stupid. Like remove him personally from the case or fire him. Fireworks show Tues/Wednes. Weiner press conference? He's totally a hero if I'm right. Maybe HE rolls on the Clintons next week. Stay tuned.

"Weiner press conference.... Maybe HE rolls on the Clintons next week."

Hmmm.....but doubt it.
Remember Webb Hubbell?

I believe the better chances are that Comey tried to assuage his conscience with this half step....he knows it won't be adjudicated prior to the election....and then it won't matter if he punts again.

That would be a separate investigation. Comey wouldn't have tied that to the previous investigation.

1)They already had a warrant. (Wiener surrendered the computer and gave consent, they still obtained a warrant to search it)

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data. They had to read some of them to determine what it was they had.

3) Once they determined they had data which Wiener should not be having access too, they refereed the information back to the espionage wing of the FBI.

4) Once the espionage team got the data they did a meta data search and found the addresses of both Clinton and Obama. They then requested a warrant to do a more thorough search and once they obtained the warrant they did a sub data search finding over 650,000 emails.

5) They now have a warrant for all emails with attachments and content and are processing them to retrieve them.

Once they are retrieved they will be individually looked at and evaluated as to their classification. They also found digital image files of top secret documents with and without their document markings.

To add insult to injury, Huma violated her sworn oath statement to the FBI. This being found due to an investigation. which was unrelated. makes all of what is found usable in a new prosecution rendering all of the immunity deals null and void.

Its going to take months to sift through the mess.. And no on is immune to prosecution... Ill bet there are some seriously worried folks in the Clinton Camp about now...

Still need an additional warrant to CONTINUE to search the evidence if the evidence was taken for ANOTHER unrelated crime. You can peek to tell a judge WHY you want to proceed with evidence gathering. But you bung up the evidence if it's not obtained under a warrant for THAT "new" crime.

I understand this.

As I pointed out, they have since obtained two more warrants to query and then retrieve the data.

You KNOW -- Comey's boss is gonna do something stupid. Like remove him personally from the case or fire him. Fireworks show Tues/Wednes. Weiner press conference? He's totally a hero if I'm right. Maybe HE rolls on the Clintons next week. Stay tuned.

Hmmm.....but doubt it.
Remember Webb Hubbell?

I believe the better chances are that Comey tried to assuage his conscience with this half step....he knows it won't be adjudicated prior to the election....and then it won't matter if he punts again.

I don't think there's was ever a pressing need to adjudicate this. It IS the kind of thing usually handled WITHIN
the agency where it happens. UNLESS -- there is "intent" or "gross negligience". What I believe is that Clinton SHOULD have had her clearances yanked and her courtesy intel briefs suspended. Maybe a formal sanction from State or Congress. If she was "me"... But she wasn't.

SO --- best guess is -- Comey grew a conscience knowing he had been sitting on this MASSIVE collection of "weiner" shit (650,000 ?? ) emails that they had all along. And that "intent" and "gross negligience" is actually in there. And he's NOT gonna allow the FBI to be accused of suppressing evidence pertaining to the initial investigation..

I understand this.

Hmmm.....but doubt it.
Remember Webb Hubbell?

I don't think there's was ever a pressing need to adjudicate this. It IS the kind of thing usually handled WITHIN
the agency where it happens. UNLESS -- there is "intent" or "gross negligience". What I believe is that Clinton SHOULD have had her clearances yanked and her courtesy intel briefs suspended. Maybe a formal sanction from State or Congress. If she was "me"... But she wasn't.

SO --- best guess is -- Comey grew a conscience knowing he had been sitting on this MASSIVE collection of "weiner" shit (650,000 ?? ) emails that they had all along. And that "intent" and "gross negligience" is actually in there. And he's NOT gonna allow the FBI to be accused of suppressing evidence pertaining to the initial investigation..

There was this....[Comey] "... told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents"

Read more: Why FBI Director Comey jumped at chance to reopen Hillary Clinton email investigation | Daily Mail Online

And, once upon a time (sigh...) this:
"in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other." Common Sense, Thomas Paine.

Forum List

Back