I believe Tony Bobulinski

I saw the interview. He is very well spoken and credible. And unlike Hidin' Hunter, he is stating his case to the American people. Hunter was his partner right? If Tony Bobolinski is lying, then Hunter could set this all straight. WHERE IS HUNTER?

WHERE IS HUNTER?

Sub-basement.

(aka-Fallout Shelter)

Of course you do. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you believe Faux News is the savior of your soul?

So, if you believe the emails and texts were manufactured whole cloth by Putin, why would Tony be doing this? He even recorded the phone call of him demanding the Biden business partner, Rob Walker get Schiff to retract his statement about the Kremlin and Walker replied

“YOURE JUST GOING TO BURY ALL OF US MAN.”

That was pretty fucking damning evidence. Wow.

Rob WALKER even texts TO TONY “THE CHAIRMAN IS HIS (Hunters) DAD.”

Wow.

Last edited:
While he seems absolutely credible, the evidence he presents is irrefutable. The Biden family was in the process of building a business "empire" with no product or service other than access to Joe Biden. There is no particular knowledge, no skills, no experience, no nothing. "If you pay me, I will get you a meeting with my father/brother."

Is it criminal? I wouldn't know. But it stinks. Just one more lifetime political hack, cashing in.

Of course you do. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you believe Faux News is the savior of your soul?

Along with OANN, Newsmax and a bunch of other neutral networks.

We may finally start seeing some justice for Biden, Obama, Clinton, Comey, Mueller, McCabe an others.
Likely not until Christopher A. Wray is fired and replaced by an honest person with unwavering respect for prosecution and punishment for crimes. Replacing him with another good-ole-boy from the 7th floor at the FBI will accomplish nothing.

Seems he lacks factual evidence.
Sure. :rolleyes:

...and the moon is made of Swiss cheese.

The evidence he has came from HUNTER BIDEN!

We may finally start seeing some justice for Biden, Obama, Clinton, Comey, Mueller, McCabe an others.
Likely not until Christopher A. Wray is fired and replaced by an honest person with unwavering respect for prosecution and punishment for crimes. Replacing him with another good-ole-boy from the 7th floor at the FBI will accomplish nothing.

Sure. :rolleyes:

...and the moon is made of Swiss cheese.

The evidence he has came from HUNTER BIDEN!
Agreed

But then all the clowns that believe Bobulinski are the same clowns who think Trump did a great job with Covid-19 and he never lies!
If the Biden’s don’t sue Bobulinski for libel, they are guilty and afraid of the evidence coming out in court.

Forum List

Back