I am Woman Singer...RIP

Seems like I remember having a 45 RPM record...Muskrat Love.... Was that her? I arrived from vacation this afternoon and am working an overnight shift. Mind is much. Godspeed Helen.
Muskrat Love was by the Captain and Tennille. And I ask again why is month's old thread being reposted as a current event?

Seems like I remember having a 45 RPM record...Muskrat Love.... Was that her? I arrived from vacation this afternoon and am working an overnight shift. Mind is much. Godspeed Helen.
Muskrat Love was by the Captain and Tennille. And I ask again why is month's old thread being reposted as a current event?
Thanks for the first part.

As for the second part...the "similar thread" stuff at the bottom makes people think they are active threads. Lighten up.

{,,, Sep 30, 2020 · Australian-born singer Helen Reddy, whose hit "I Am Woman" became a feminist anthem in the 1970's, died in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon. She was 78 years old. ...}

Seems like old news to me. But I missed it in Sept, so was glad this thread resurfaced.

According to the write up, dementia was on her plate. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is dementia what killed her or did something else enter her picture? I ask because I once heard it said that Alzheimer's Disease is not what kills anyone who ends up getting it which is pretty much in the same category of dementia.

God bless you and the Reddy family always!!!

Holly
People with alzheimer's can DIE of it. The brain progressively deteriorates. BUT---
it is usually a disease that HAPPENS in old age-----and the afflicted usually die of
another condition associated with old age
I don't know if you meant to do this, but you are saying two different things here. The first and last thing that you say may only contradict one another. Either Alzheimer's is what makes all of such a difference or it doesn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back