I am switching from Trump to DeSantis today

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Well, I have just switched my Vote from Trump to DeSantis because of a thread I just now found about how Trump will use Gestapo, anti-American tactics to force the homeless off the streets. So much for freedom... Only rich people are free, apparently, according to some elites.

The homeless have enough problems--- and here comes Trump using force against them.

I'm not voting for him... I'm done.

I campaigned for him 2016... but that was before reading this thread.

I am sick of the "blame the victim" BS that BOTH sides do... both R and D

I have known decent homeless people, people who work but cannot afford housing. That is their only sin: they cannot afford housing! HORRORS! That couldn't possibly be ... Do ya think??? someone else's fault??

This one I knew didn't want to live in public housing because so many thugs live there... whether landlords and/or tenants... didn't trust that going to a different housing complex would work because so many in the past had been hellholes... Did I mention cockroaches (human and non)?

I've never heard DeSantis say anything against the homeless...

STOP BLAMING THE DAMN VICTIM

This is not the thread I read... started to read that changed my mind but here's a story from Newsmax

Last edited:
So his making fun of someone born with birth defects was not enough to put you off of him....but 7 years later of humiliating embarrassments and shockingly childish behavior and you finally decide you had enough when he talks about this--something for which a president could never enforce?

Wow.

NOTE:

This Newsmax article is way better than the thread I read. I will try to find that thread

That one sounded hideous and was the reason I used the term Gestapo tactics.. which I still hold to unless I discover some kind of mitigating details

The Newsmax article was (made Trump) far more sensible sounding... just another damn confusing mess we have to wade through to get to the truth... !

:bang3:

So his making fun of someone born with birth defects was not enough to put you off of him....but 7 years later of humiliating embarrassments and shockingly childish behavior and you finally decide you had enough when he talks about this--something for which a president could never enforce?

Wow.
He made fun of a person who made fun of him. In reality he treated that person as an equal.

Wow.
get lost, dumbass

Maybe people vote for those who are good for the country... and I would STILL vote for Trump over your sleazebag "options" so called.

NOTE:

This Newsmax article is way better than the thread I read. I will try to find that thread

That one sounded hideous and was the reason I used the term Gestapo tactics.. which I still hold to unless I discover some kind of mitigating details

The Newsmax article was (made Trump) far more sensible sounding... just another damn confusing mess we have to wade through to get to the truth... !

:bang3:
Uh, anyone who needs an article to tell them the truth....shouldn't be voting.

Well, I have just switched my Vote from Trump to DeSantis because of a thread I just now found about how Trump will use Gestapo, anti-American tactics to force the homeless off the streets. So much for freedom... Only rich people are free, apparently, according to some elites.

The homeless have enough problems--- and here comes Trump using force against them.

I'm not voting for him... I'm done.

I campaigned for him 2016... but that was before reading this thread.

I am sick of the "blame the victim" BS that BOTH sides do... both R and D

I have known decent homeless people, people who work but cannot afford housing. That is their only sin: they cannot afford housing! HORRORS! That couldn't possibly be ... Do ya think??? someone else's fault??

This one I knew didn't want to live in public housing because so many thugs live there... whether landlords and/or tenants... didn't trust that going to a different housing complex would work because so many in the past had been hellholes... Did I mention cockroaches (human and non)?

I've never heard DeSantis say anything against the homeless...

STOP BLAMING THE DAMN VICTIM

This is not the thread I read... started to read that changed my mind but here's a story from Newsmax

not me.

won't vote for Trump, but DeSantis puts me in the mind of David Duke, with his attacks on gays and Disney.

Here is the info that got me upset

Actually, I probably got the poster's comments mixed up with what Trump ACTUALLY said

What he actually said is not half as bad as I initially thought... and yet I am not backing down much...

because I still have not gathered all the pertinent information on this... I am going to go back and re-read what he actually said.. But I will never change my mind on such things as:

people should not be FORCED to accept "treatment," ESPECIALLY when that is defined as being involved with STATE workers

no one trust the *&^%$# govt. But homeless people are supposed to? They already have their issues ... their trust issues or they would not be homeless... (distrustful relatives/"friends"... etc)

Both of the aforementioned homeless people I knew/know, the ones who WORK but could not afford housing had MAJOR trust issues RE the gummit

When the govt is fully trustworthy (Ha Ha), then maybe... but as we all know.. it is not a perfect world.. and is getting less and less so... thanks to the cornpops of the world

Can you say Politicized government agencies?

etc ... etc... etc

not me.

won't vote for Trump, but DeSantis puts me in the mind of David Duke, with his attacks on gays and Disney.
yeh, so much worse than the baby killer in chief

America- destroyer in chief...

Inciting- hatred -against -conservatives- dumbass in the WH

But I guess baby killing---- is a-ok w/ you

Considering most homeless are homeless because of THEIR OWN CHOICES the blame seems entirely appropriate
you don't know what you're talking about

which is not surprising since you're a dumbass (redundancy) lib

Well... in re-reading, I see you say MOST homeless

Even you don't believe your own BS

Wow.
Trump makes fun of everyone who is against him.

Forum List

Back