Dominion Whistleblower Update

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A Dominion whistleblower gave a detailed testimony describing outright lies and misleading statements made to legislators by Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos during his testimony in the recent Michigan Senate hearing.

Melissa Carone, a Dominion contractor during the election, became a whistleblower after coming forward to say that she witnessed irregularities at the TCF Center in Detroit on Election Day.

Refuting the Lies

BJ - Thousands of Patriots have come forward -

A Dominion whistleblower gave a detailed testimony describing outright lies and misleading statements made to legislators by Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos during his testimony in the recent Michigan Senate hearing.

Melissa Carone, a Dominion contractor during the election, became a whistleblower after coming forward to say that she witnessed irregularities at the TCF Center in Detroit on Election Day.

Refuting the Lies

The shills of course will say she is lying or some kind of crap like that.

Refuting the Lies

Here is a whistleblower update regarding contractor accounts. I know a contractor in northern Mississippis says he say Elvis in Tupelo 5 years ago.

Refuting the Lies

Here is a whistleblower update regarding contractor accounts. I know a contractor in northern Mississippis says he say Elvis in Tupelo 5 years ago.

What was he doing?

Refuting the Lies

I'm very-very disappointed that the Trump freak show is so short sighted in it's lack of a bearded woman.

Refuting the Lies

What was he doing?

Voting Democrat, duh. Probably a dozen or so times.

MAGA

Refuting the Lies

I'm very-very disappointed that the Trump freak show is so short sighted in it's lack of a bearded woman.

Donna Shalala and Janet Reno have already had their appearance.

Refuting the Lies

What was he doing?
Shooting pool in a beer bar.

Is that the same Dominion that Fox News and Newsmax admitted they lied about?
They have nothing to do with the OP, which is about the whistleblower, so either she made the statements or she didn't. Screeching about unrelated things doesn't help your case.

Refuting the Lies

Donna Shalala and Janet Reno have already had their appearance.
The poster girls for a childless-marriageless society.

Melissa Carone did a lot of damage to Giuliani's credibility but for some reason you guys keep going back to the well.

Refuting the Lies

The shills of course will say she is lying or some kind of crap like that.
Just like your right wing non-MSM news outlets changed their tune?

Forum List

Back