I am running for president

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
LOL, I know...

but hey, I need money...

I think Pence is running for that reason, so I say to myself the other day... Why not me??? I can't win any more than Pence can, but that's not the point. We both apparently need $$, yours truly WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than the traitor Pence..

Another difference between Pence and yours truly, however, is that I, RightNow909, would actually be good for America...

Thank you.

Please vote for me.. :)

LOL, I know...

but hey, I need money...

I think Pence is running for that reason, so I say to myself the other day... Why not me??? I can't win any more than Pence can, but that's not the point. We both apparently need $$, yours truly WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than the traitor Pence..

Another difference between Pence and yours truly, however, is that I, RightNow909, would actually be good for America...

Thank you.

I thought you wanted Cordileone for POTUS. Make up your mind--you remind me of the vegetable.

Careful, toob, that's how the vegetable got in there.

Joe just came along at the right time. Democrats would have been OK with anyone at all so long as they were a brainless hand-puppet. Now that carrothead is in, anyone else can do only BETTER. If Putin were to run against Joe in '24, I think it could be a toss up with Joe possibly losing.

LOL, I know...

but hey, I need money...

Thank you.

They need to bring back "U4Prez.com"

That was a great site.

Better to remember Pat Paulson's line: "If nominated, I will not run, if elected I will not serve."
if nominated I would run, then serve.

just don't ask me to get on Airforce One

scared of flying

but at least I'm not scared of flipping off the dims

Wanting to be the POTUS is not something a young person should aspire to.
sure he would... if he wants to make $$, get away with everything bad he does... and of course, do all he can to thwart the Republicans and we the People

It's not all that difficult of a job.
i know... u just have to have the right people

I would consider for my cabinet

Giuliani
Jenna Ellis
the Kraken lady... can't recall her name
DeSantis
Gov Abbot

and I could go on and on

You have my vote if Trump doesn't run in '24. You sound at least twice as qualified as Joe Biden, he ran for the same reasons, and you couldn't possibly do any worse of a job!
thanks... uh... I think...

don't know if i want to be compared in any way to that.... uh... senile baby killer...

twice as qualified as byedim?

I don't know... I'd say 1000 times but that's just me... I'm not bragging on myself. No, I am just commenting once again on the ineptitude of byedim...

Forum List

Back