I am outraged Russia interfered in our elections!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
15401034_10154899876324885_7347674110922887404_n.jpg

BINGO! Nailed it right on the head. Anyone doubt their influence go read They Dare Speak Out.

Russians exposed DNC corruption. All emails released were authentic.

Russians did not give debate questions to the DNC, that was CNN. Russians did not fuck over Bernie Sanders, that was the DNC.

Last edited:

Russians did not give debate questions to the DNC, that was CNN. Russians did not fuck over Berboe Sanders, that was the DNC.
The DNC is shitty and corrupt, but CNN and the DNC did not interfere with the election against Trump. Bernie would have lost either way as much as I greatly support him. Nothing changes what the Russians did. Had they hacked the GOP, you would obviously condemn it and say "I told you democrats were communists!"

You people reason like children.

Russians did not give debate questions to the DNC, that was CNN. Russians did not fuck over Berboe Sanders, that was the DNC.
The DNC is shitty and corrupt, but CNN and the DNC did not interfere with the election against Trump. Bernie would have lost either way as much as I greatly support him. Nothing changes what the Russians did. Had they hacked the GOP, you would obviously condemn it and say "I told you democrats were communists!"

I would be pissed off that the the RNC was corrupt.

I'm not sure what you think of my beliefs, but if you think I want the RNC to be corrupt, you would be mistaken.

I encourage all emails from all branches of government as well those of the RNC and DNC be 100% public.

I'm not sure what you think of my beliefs, but if you think I want the RNC to be corrupt, you would be mistaken.

I encourage all emails from all branches of government as well those of the RNC and DNC be 100% public.
Ok but as important as transparency is, nothing changes the fact that a state power interfered with the election. That's obviously a big fucking deal. And again, I'm not at all defending the DNC. Fuck them. That's just a different conversation to be having.

Excuse me, how many foreign elections did Obama stick his nose into? Hell how many leaders did he bomb out of office with the military?

nobody cares
No one cares Israel dictates American foreign policy?
You really think they do? How?

Didn't Obama go to England and promote NOT leaving the EU?

Why was he interfering with the vote in another country?
He sent a shitload of cash and people to influence the election in Isreal. And the Brexit, Yet like here he has been a failure. Could we have possibly had a more worthless person as president the last eight years?

Ok but as important as transparency is, nothing changes the fact that a state power interfered with the election. That's obviously a big fucking deal. And again, I'm not at all defending the DNC. Fuck them. That's just a different conversation to be having.

They did not interfere with the election. They exposed authentic DNC emails. Anything as a consequence is on the DNC. Has they not been corrupt, they leaked authentic emails would have been irrelevant.

The fact is that the Podesta email leak revealed massive corruption within the DNC and collusion with supposed trusted media outlets to make Hillary Clinton benefit.

The bad result of the email leak is the fault of the DNC.

I challenge anyone to try to dismiss a spouse discovering they were cheated on because they looked at their spouses cell phone without permission. I'm sure that will work out just fine.

Press isn't upset with all the foreign donations the Clintons have been receiving for decades in exchange for favors. Suddenly we need to be worried about the allegations of Russians hacking into the DNC and releasing emails? Even If its true, few if any people voted for trump because of wikileaks.

Now if the Democrats complained that the Russians made up DNC emails or the wikileaks dumps had a significant impact, I could see the concern. But democrats aren't denying the content at all. And they are trying to pretend Russians hacked the voting machines or the vote count somehow.

So let's say the Russians are involved. We are supposed to be outraged that they released the truth ey found in DNC emails detailing corrupt practices? Sorry I don't get mad at people for speaking the truth or exposing corruption. Why should anyone else? Simply because the most corrupt politician in recent history lost the election?

Yeah not going to worry me. If the Russians try anything, we will stand up to them. Even if we have to kick trumps ass into doing it.

Excuse me, how many foreign elections did Obama stick his nose into? Hell how many leaders did he bomb out of office with the military?
As did Bush but that's not what this is about.

Seriously, America can't run around the world sticking our nose into other countries business then whine and cry when someone does the same to us. The rest of the world is looking at us and asking WTF.

Forum List

Back