I am outraged Russia interfered in our elections!

Press isn't upset with all the foreign donations the Clintons have been receiving for decades in exchange for favors. Suddenly we need to be worried about the allegations of Russians hacking into the DNC and releasing emails? Even If its true, few if any people voted for trump because of wikileaks.

Now if the Democrats complained that the Russians made up DNC emails or the wikileaks dumps had a significant impact, I could see the concern. But democrats aren't denying the content at all. And they are trying to pretend Russians hacked the voting machines or the vote count somehow.

So let's say the Russians are involved. We are supposed to be outraged that they released the truth ey found in DNC emails detailing corrupt practices? Sorry I don't get mad at people for speaking the truth or exposing corruption. Why should anyone else? Simply because the most corrupt politician in recent history lost the election?

Yeah not going to worry me. If the Russians try anything, we will stand up to them. Even if we have to kick trumps ass into doing it.

This exactly.

The alleged "Russian hack" uncovered authentic emails that exposed authentic corruption.

Dems are mad that the voters had truth and not propoganda to shape their votes.

Excuse me, how many foreign elections did Obama stick his nose into? Hell how many leaders did he bomb out of office with the military?
As did Bush but that's not what this is about.

Seriously, America can't run around the world sticking our nose into other countries business then whine and cry when someone does the same to us. The rest of the world is looking at us and asking WTF.
I agree. But again this is not what the thread is about.

Excuse me, how many foreign elections did Obama stick his nose into? Hell how many leaders did he bomb out of office with the military?
As did Bush but that's not what this is about.

Seriously, America can't run around the world sticking our nose into other countries business then whine and cry when someone does the same to us. The rest of the world is looking at us and asking WTF.

Obama went to UK and spoke against BREXIT.

DNC corruption exposed on released emails. Snowflakes hate truth.

Russians exposed DNC corruption. All emails released were authentic.

Russians did not give debate questions to the DNC, that was CNN. Russians did not fuck over Berboe Sanders, that was the DNC.
The DNC is shitty and corrupt, but CNN and the DNC did not interfere with the election against Trump. Bernie would have lost either way as much as I greatly support him. Nothing changes what the Russians did. Had they hacked the GOP, you would obviously condemn it and say "I told you democrats were communists!"

You people reason like children.
The Russians did not hack the DNC. Nor did they hack election results or any system that tabulates the votes.
If they did anything, and this is only a theory held by the CIA as the agency cannot prove anything, it was to break into that email server owned by Hillary Clinton.
Your side is just pissed off that her illegal, yes illegal storing of classified information was exposed.
Incidentally, the FBI dumped far more emails into the public domain that did the Russians.
None of this had anything to do with the results of the election. Clinton lost because she was a bad candidate with no message. She cooked her goose with that "deplorables" comment. her arrogance ( why am I not leading by 50%?) also turned off many potential voters. Ansd lastly, when it was discovered that Debbie Wasserman Schultz together with the DNC manipulated the nomination, alienating Sanders supporters, that jeopardized Clinton's chances.
By nominating Clinton, you guys screwed up.

Russians did not give debate questions to the DNC, that was CNN. Russians did not fuck over Berboe Sanders, that was the DNC.
The DNC is shitty and corrupt, but CNN and the DNC did not interfere with the election against Trump. Bernie would have lost either way as much as I greatly support him. Nothing changes what the Russians did. Had they hacked the GOP, you would obviously condemn it and say "I told you democrats were communists!"

The Russians did not hack the DNC. Nor did they hack election results or any system that tabulates the votes.
If they did anything, and this is only a theory held by the CIA as the agency cannot prove anything, it was to break into that email server owned by Hillary Clinton.
Your side is just pissed off that her illegal, yes illegal storing of classified information was exposed.
Incidentally, the FBI dumped far more emails into the public domain that did the Russians.
None of this had anything to do with the results of the election. Clinton lost because she was a bad candidate with no message. She cooked her goose with that "deplorables" comment. her arrogance ( why am I not leading by 50%?) also turned off many potential voters. Ansd lastly, when it was discovered that Debbie Wasserman Schultz together with the DNC manipulated the nomination, alienating Sanders supporters, that jeopardized Clinton's chances.
By nominating Clinton, you guys screwed up.

This, but the snowflakes will not see this for a long time, if ever.

They will be in grief stage 2, denial, for 8 years.

Yer kidding, right?
The mainstream in the bag for Clinton media tried anything and everything they could think of to try skewing the election to Clinton's advantage.
The pollsters were also willing participants in this as they released polling data that was not verified that was in virtual lockstep with the Clinton win.

View attachment 102698

BINGO! Nailed it right on the head. Anyone doubt their influence go read They Dare Speak Out.

I don''t believe Israel has ever been accused of hacking into government databases to target a Presidential candidate before, but nice try anyway.

20817865-standard.jpg
200px-Jonathan_Pollard.png

Jonathan Ray Pollard

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.[1]

Pollard is the only American who has received a life sentence for passing classified information to an ally of the U.S.[2] In defense of his actions, Pollard declared that he committed espionage only because "the American intelligence establishment collectively endangered Israel’s security by withholding crucial information."[3] Israeli officials, American-Israeli activist groups, and some American politicians who saw his punishment as unfair lobbied continually for reduction or commutation of his sentence.[4] The Israeli government acknowledged a portion of its role in Pollard's espionage in 1987, and issued a formal apology to the U.S.,[5] but did not admit to paying him until 1998. Over the course of his imprisonment, Israel made repeated unsuccessful attempts through both official and unofficial channels to secure his release.[6] He was granted Israeli citizenship in 1995.[7]

Opposing any form of clemency were many active and retired U.S. officials, including Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, former CIA director George Tenet; several former U.S. Secretaries of Defense; a bipartisan group of U.S. congressional leaders; and members of the American intelligence community.[8][9][10][11] They maintained that the damage to U.S. national security due to Pollard's espionage was far more severe, wide-ranging, and enduring than publicly acknowledged. "

I would be pissed off that the the RNC was corrupt.

I'm not sure what you think of my beliefs, but if you think I want the RNC to be corrupt, you would be mistaken.

I encourage all emails from all branches of government as well those of the RNC and DNC be 100% public.
Ok but as important as transparency is, nothing changes the fact that a state power interfered with the election. That's obviously a big fucking deal. And again, I'm not at all defending the DNC. Fuck them. That's just a different conversation to be having.
There is no factual evidence. There is only theory.

Yer kidding, right?
The mainstream in the bag for Clinton media tried anything and everything they could think of to try skewing the election to Clinton's advantage.
The pollsters were also willing participants in this as they released polling data that was not verified that was in virtual lockstep with the Clinton win.
Those top pollsters had been the same pollsters for the last couple of elections. Trump surpassed everyone's expectations. He's a anomaly. These things happen.

Yer kidding, right?
Those top pollsters had been the same pollsters for the last couple of elections. Trump surpassed everyone's expectations. He's a anomaly. These things happen.

And it should be an opportunity to learn, not to blame non existent boogeymen.

Sounds like bunch of hypocrites are whining here.

Where is the outrage... oh, that's their candidate so of course it wouldn't apply!

And let's also review the evidence that Trump has anything to do with Russia, here is all of it:
- Does not want to start nuclear war with Russia.

Yer kidding, right?
Year 2000 election was the last time.
Then before that 1980

Forum List

Back