I am opposed to transgender garbage BUT

this is stupid it is high school and all they did is include definitions on terms. The parents should either accept the yearbook as is or get a refund the school shouldn't do a new yearbook.

Oppose the spread but don't get stupid.
When you as an ideology have little to offer your voters in terms of solutions -- getting stupid is the only alternative....

Right now, the trans issue is the best thing right-wingers got going.......it doesn't really materially improve their lives; but it does give them a chance to hate and punish "the others" -- which is always a favorite pastime for Conservatives...

Notice how you don't even hear right-wingers address policies that lower inflation, raise wages, improve access to healthcare....nope....it's all about trans panic...that is all they have to offer

This is an example of a false and flawed fad that should have been, as Barney Fife would put it, "nipped in the bud."

When the "trans" phenomenon reared its ugly and false head, the Powers should have said, "Bullshit. There are two options male/boy and female/girl. That's it. And your gender, by definition, matches your biological sex." No further discussion required.

If kids wanted to play that game outside school or as an adult, fine. But schools should not have had to deal with this perverse and insidious fad. Indeed, they should have REFUSED to deal with it.

What are the adults at this school doing? Aren't they supposed to be guiding the students who do the activity of putting the yearbook together?

Shows the real problem with education.

Kids fuck up all the time, that's why they are kids. The blame here goes with those teachers who probably received extra money from the taxpayers, but failed to provide the kids with the guidance.

OK, I thought we did this last week.

Well it is something different for that school it's in my home town and they use to be known for crime. :cool:
My school's yearbook just had a problem with wrong pictures and wrong names.

This is an example of a false and flawed fad that should have been, as Barney Fife would put it, "nipped in the bud."

When the "trans" phenomenon reared its ugly and false head, the Powers should have said, "Bullshit. There are two options male/boy and female/girl. That's it. And your gender, by definition, matches your biological sex." No further discussion required.

If kids wanted to play that game outside school or as an adult, fine. But schools should not have had to deal with this perverse and insidious fad. Indeed, they should have REFUSED to deal with it.
I agree with you, but I think you are unclear as to causality.

It wasn't a case of a fad arising naturally and then the powers that be reacting to it. It is the case of the powers that be being utterly intrinsic to that fad, itself.

The blame here goes with those teachers who probably received extra money from the taxpayers, but failed to provide the kids with the guidance.
I'm sure the teachers DID guide them.

Remember, these are kids who have had it pounded into their head that everything is about their sexual identity since they were in kindergarten, so I'm sure they were encouraged in this, too.

Perfect description of Joe, Kamala, the entire UNiparty, wokesters & CRT
Policies passed and things that happened recently during Joe and Kamala's leadership...

Debt ceiling deal that stopped an economic catastrophe...a deal so well done that Republicans are still pissed about it...

Best unemployment numbers in 70 years.....lowest black unemployment ...ever.....Remember when you folks pretended to care about black unemployment?

Continued support for expanding Medicaid/Medicare instead of cutting it...
Continued support for protecting Social Security instead of cutting it..
Continued support for expanding Civil Rights protections for minorities instead of trying hate people out of existence...

Meanwhile, you dic suckers are whining about drag queens.....while ignoring the fact this drag queen loving bitch got indicted 37 times last week...

T_006tmp.114 (45).jpg

I was seventeen when I graduated high school, which is below the age of consent.

Seems to me that calling kids "pansexual" and whatnot in a high school yearbook is sanctioning the notion that kids are running around having sex with just about everything but the kitchen sink.

I was seventeen when I graduated high school, which is below the age of consent.

Seems to me that calling kids "pansexual" and whatnot in a high school yearbook is sanctioning the notion that kids are running around having sex with just about everything but the kitchen sink.
This may come as a shock to you but.....high school kids have sex......

I know this to be true or else conservatives wouldn't keep trying to pass laws to make it easier for kids who aren't even in high school yet to marry the kids (AND MOST TIMES MEN) they have sex with.....your faux outrage over gay kids having sex is just that....faux...

According to the New York Post write up, the yearbook advisor resigned when they learned that a reprinting of the book without the controversial pages was going to be done. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does a person get paid at all when providing such a service? I ask because if they don't, what groundbreaking difference did that person think that they were going to make by resigning, whether they get paid for their "contribution" or not?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

According to the New York Post write up, the yearbook advisor resigned when they learned that a reprinting of the book without the controversial pages was going to be done. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does a person get paid at all when providing such a service? I ask because if they don't, what groundbreaking difference did that person think that they were going to make by resigning, whether they get paid for their "contribution" or not?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
probably a symbolic gesture on their part as a form of protest

this is stupid it is high school and all they did is include definitions on terms. The parents should either accept the yearbook as is or get a refund the school shouldn't do a new yearbook.

Oppose the spread but don't get stupid.

I agree with the school.

This is a school. School is supposed to be about learning, facts, reality, being prepared for the real world, being smarter, being responsible for yourself, getting work done and so on. There is no room for indulging people's fantasies at all.

If the kids grow up and become adults and they want to participate in that nonsense that's their choice. But when they are in school a school should be required to keep everything as realistic and inatrrusive as possible.

And if the school made an exception for this then where does it stop? They made an exception for this next thing you know they want more exceptions and more exceptions. If you give the lgbthdtv alphabet people a inch they will take a mile and demand more and more and more.

That's how we got into this drag queen dildo ring toss, making kids into trannies, pedophile shit show were in now because we made too many exceptions and it got out of control.

Perhaps the school recognized the fad for the fad that it (hopefully) is and figured the kids, years later as grownups, will look back and laugh at how stupid they were. That’s normal.

I agree with the school.

This is a school. School is supposed to be about learning, facts, reality, being prepared for the real world, being smarter, being responsible for yourself, getting work done and so on. There is no room for indulging people's fantasies at all.

If the kids grow up and become adults and they want to participate in that nonsense that's their choice. But when they are in school a school should be required to keep everything as realistic and inatrrusive as possible.

And if the school made an exception for this then where does it stop? They made an exception for this next thing you know they want more exceptions and more exceptions. If you give the lgbthdtv alphabet people a inch they will take a mile and demand more and more and more.

That's how we got into this drag queen dildo ring toss, making kids into trannies, pedophile shit show were in now because we made too many exceptions and it got out of control.
Not really...this happened the minute Conservatives lost the Anti-Gay fight....which was what Conservatives resorted to when they lost the Anti-School desegregation fight..........and like clockwork, when Conservatives are desperate to remain relevant with their base, they offer them a new boogeyman to hate....this time....trans people....and as usual, it is always under the guise of "protecting our children"

Forum List

Back