I am not ashamed.

We live in a toxic world. Quit eating food that is over-processed and full of toxic chemicals. When I stopped eating wheat and refined sugar and chose as much organic as I could, my depression nearly disappeared within a year or so. Go figure.

I try not to make enemies.

Probably one here has any significance in grand scheme of things. I definitely do not. People with tens of thousands or more followers do.

I didn't attack her politically. I pointed out that I think she's a boring idiot in a completely nonpartisan way. It had nothing to do with politics. I don't pretend to be a cute politically correct person. I say what I think wherever the hell I happen to find myself.

BrokeLoser

Did I not openly give you respect?

Tipsycatlover

Correll

ClaireH

How about all of you? Have I ever disrespected you over politics?

Four right wingers that I completely disagree with in a lot of ways. They're not fucking idiots though so I respect them. I'm sorry if I was too blunt for you sensitive old snowflakes. I'll leave the stupid women alone.
This is the part where I point out your adhd and drop the mic

I didn't attack her politically. I pointed out that I think she's a boring idiot in a completely nonpartisan way. It had nothing to do with politics. I don't pretend to be a cute politically correct person. I say what I think wherever the hell I happen to find myself.

BrokeLoser

Did I not openly give you respect?

Tipsycatlover

Correll

ClaireH

How about all of you? Have I ever disrespected you over politics?

Four right wingers that I completely disagree with in a lot of ways. They're not fucking idiots though so I respect them. I'm sorry if I was too blunt for you sensitive old snowflakes. I'll leave the stupid women alone.

I am also very lazy. Fortunately I never had a family of my own. I live with my parents.
Geez buddy. I'm not that lazy.

I try not to make enemies.

Probably one here has any significance in grand scheme of things. I definitely do not. People with tens of thousands or more followers do.
Chill out Ethics girl, realize that we are not all the same, all have our problems that we have to deal with.

Fwiw, i'm a retired emt, 3 decades tenure, saw a LOT of mental health scenes, situations, patients, etc.

It's literally the most ignored piece of our health care puzzle.....

help? well the best advice i can give you is , it's the informed patient that seems to make out best......trust me i've seen it many times

So go ask questions, investigate , hold you HC providers feet to the fire.....

You'll be better off for it , if you do

best of luck

~S~

I have always been allergic to work. When I think of work I break out in hives. I was born lazy and never overcame this disorder. I am not ashamed either.

I was too lazy to stop in town earlier and now the worst has happened.

There is no beer.

This is the part where I point out your adhd and drop the mic
I give all intelligent people their due respect. Even you, pussy. I don't like stupid people.

Sue me.

Some people here don't like people just for being black, or white, or left, or right.

I think most of you are far more ridiculous than I am.

Forum List

Back