I am not a traitor !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have received a few “ semi threatening “ comments because I support Russia and China in their overthrow of the US govt led by the Demoncat party
First , the Demoncats won a rigged election. Secondly , the have obliterated our borders and debt . Finally , they’re a party that is the spawn of 1984 meets Animal Farm meets Far 451

I have received a few “ semi threatening “ comments because I support Russia and China in their overthrow of the US govt led by the Demoncat party
First , the Demoncats won a rigged election. Secondly , the have obliterated our borders and debt . Finally , they’re a party that is the spawn of 1984 meets Animal Farm meets Far 451
Quasar, you have to step back from the situation a bit to see it better. What you've said is you're rooting for the collapse of the US and it has given others good reason to say "HUH?"

You, like all of us here, have your right to post your opinions regardless of how many agree, disagree, or disagree but look more into your words. Am I right that you're more upset about the Dems winning a rigged election and really not wanting Russia or China to tell us Americans how to live our lives? I get it what you were implying, but you have to see how that sounds exactly like you root for countries that are hard to trust much less would I want either one ruling over the US.

Edit- meant to add, for the record, I know you're not a traitor.

Quasar, you have to step back from the situation a bit to see it better. What you've said is you're rooting for the collapse of the US and it has given others good reason to say "HUH?"

You, like all of us here, have your right to post your opinions regardless of how many agree, disagree, or disagree but look more into your words. Am I right that you're more upset about the Dems winning a rigged election and really not wanting Russia or China to tell us Americans how to live our lives? I get it what you were implying, but you have to see how that sounds exactly like you root for countries that are hard to trust much less would I want either one ruling over the US.

Sounds like you're the definition of traitor.

You know what the penalty for that is, right?

I have received harsh comments

You're too stupid to be a real traitor. Idiot is a better description of you.

The members of this forum I will be subpoenaing if I get arrested and sentence to hang as I plea mental insanity

The members of this forum I will be subpoenaing if I get arrested and sentence to hang as I plea mental insanity
I had a cat named Quasar in the Eighties. Needless to say, he is no longer with us. I'll go to bat for you.:)

You advocate for gun control. That is as anti American as you can get. The democrats push for this country to devolve into civil war is exactly what the Chinese are paying them to do, so if you support that, then yeah, you ARE a traitor.

I had a cat named Quasar in the Eighties. Needless to say, he is no longer with us. I'll go to bat for you.:)
You can read my thousands of posts and see I am not well man
Not a ok man

Maybe you're being too kind
1617077315668.png

You're correct. You are not a traitor. You're a retard.

Sadly, the punishment when there is no actual armed conflict against a designated enemy, is not quite what you think. If we were actually in a "declared war," a traitor can be executed.
But, as we are not in a war with a declared enemy, a traitor is highly unlikely to be executed. As a matter of fact, the most likely charge someone like Quasar44, could be hit with, is "sedition."
What I'd like to see, is that anyone who commits sedition or treason during peacetime, should serve not only prison time, be lose their citizenship and be deported to a nation that more fits his/her ideology, upon release from prison. The trouble with that, is that a natural born citizen cannot lose their citizenship, no matter what they do, unless they choose to do so voluntarily. I suppose someone like that can be offered a significantly reduced sentence if they agree to relinquish their citizenship and be deported, never to return.

Why are you so afraid of Democrats? Too many colored people? They did save the country after the W Bush disaster

after the US has been attacked by Russia, China, and whoever attacked the nations capital from January 6, if you support any of those, then yeah, that kind of makes you a traitor. Even though I don’t usually like the hyperbole

Why are you so afraid of Democrats? Too many colored people? They did save the country after the W Bush disaster

after the US has been attacked by Russia, China, and whoever attacked the nations capital from January 6, if you support any of those, then yeah, that kind of makes you a traitor. Even though I don’t usually like the hyperbole
Nothing happened on Jan 6th
I view any Dem as my enemy

Forum List

Back