I am not a crook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

Should we just accept those words or should we demand proof. Nixon's famous quote was " I am not a crook", We want to believe but in the end we need proof. Nixon started it all and released his returns. Other presidents have followed suit and release their returns. Innocent information if you are not a crook. Yet Nixon was a crook and released his return. I guess you should never admit that your not a crook. Trump is smart in that sense. Don't admit to anything. Eventually the truth will come out and you will have to admit to it. At least you did not say those famous words.

The proof is in the pudding or the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

I have never seen a president's return and had no desire to. They released them because they had nothing to hide when it comes to taxes. So the proof is there for all to see. We can have some sense of relief in the matter of tax returns.

You may be a crook but very few people will know unless you show us that you are a crook.

The supreme court battle (tax return issue) is over and now the battle ground is in the court system and in public opinion.

Would it be logical to just release the returns and put the matter to rest. If Trump was to say " I am not a crook" then we would have to accept that statement. He would not lie to us. It is up to the judicial system to determine if he is one.

Some do need proof. Others ma;y not. Never admit to not being a crook. Let them find out. Make them work for it.

Trump's taxes are between him and the IRS.
Obama's IRS, and Lois Lerner's IRS didn't find any issues, so WTF is the problem?

All I can say is these Democrats make Nixon look like Andy Griffith. PROVEN

Trump's taxes are between him and the IRS.
Obama's IRS, and Lois Lerner's IRS didn't find any issues, so WTF is the problem?

I agree. Hell Trump has been audited many times both personally and professionally. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

I wouldn't show anyone my tax returns and I'm sure you wouldn't either.

Its a whole lot of nothing.

Should we just accept those words or should we demand proof. Nixon's famous quote was " I am not a crook", We want to believe but in the end we need proof. Nixon started it all and released his returns. Other presidents have followed suit and release their returns. Innocent information if you are not a crook. Yet Nixon was a crook and released his return. I guess you should never admit that your not a crook. Trump is smart in that sense. Don't admit to anything. Eventually the truth will come out and you will have to admit to it. At least you did not say those famous words.

I have never seen a president's return and had no desire to. They released them because they had nothing to hide when it comes to taxes. So the proof is there for all to see. We can have some sense of relief in the matter of tax returns.

You may be a crook but very few people will know unless you show us that you are a crook.

The supreme court battle (tax return issue) is over and now the battle ground is in the court system and in public opinion.

Would it be logical to just release the returns and put the matter to rest. If Trump was to say " I am not a crook" then we would have to accept that statement. He would not lie to us. It is up to the judicial system to determine if he is one.

Some do need proof. Others ma;y not. Never admit to not being a crook. Let them find out. Make them work for it.

Cy Vance Jr. is gonna' skin Donald alive.
And I will watch with rapt glee.

Cy Vance Jr. is gonna' skin Donald alive.
And I will watch with rapt glee.

Oh and just what do you think he will find??

Surely you know Trump has been audited both professionally and privately many time. If there were something to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

You sure are a whiny little shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back