I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Given that he won the last election campaigning from his basement while Trump flew around America spreading covid everywhere he went, why would anyone tell him that?

You keep forgetting that Trump LOST that election BIGLY. And he lost both of his debates with Biden.
Many people lost when Joe was installed. He lied. And lied some more. Most of the people around him would not be qualified to work at a fast-food place. And this is not to insult people who do work there. They provide a comfort for those who need it.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe

Why do you think that they are scheduling the first one so early, even before he is officially the nominee at the convention?

Do not let Joe debate to his advantages or to his limited ways. He will show up prepared to the max. And he could be acting this as he is selling out the nation.

Even with the absurd conditions Biden insisted on (no audience, only leftist media allowed, etc.) this will be a disaster for the frail, senile Joe Biden.

Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 35% (the lowest in American history at this point in his presidency).
Trump's approval rating is currently 55%.

You mean, trump won't have a cheering section? Oh, my God!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obviously,
No one seriously thinks that Biden would.
Sounds fine to me. I would like hearing just what they have to say, uninterrupted, neither side sending in partisans for support.:D

All Biden needs to do is let Trump rant and rave, and since Trump is so easily manipulated, Biden needs just be quiet and at times egg him on. Last time Biden made a fool of Trump. Since we know Trump never learns from his mistakes, we can expect the same Trump in 2024 as in 2020.

With every question, regardless of the topic, Trump should simply answer with one long uninterrupted sentence.

'Joe's third-world invasion, highest EVER gas prices, insanely high grocery prices, 40 year high inflation rate, 20 year high mortgage rates, unaffordable housing costs, cities all across America being overran with illegals using up city resources, wars, rampant anti-Semitism'

That's all he needs to say.

She's calling for "separate town hall meetings" instead of debates, where Biden's answers can be fed to him, and the results heavily edited to try to make him look coherent.

Exactly. That is exactly what she is suggesting by trying to sweeten it up by saying they should have town halls and let Americans decide.

Separate stages where each person answers questions all by themselves? That cowardly and weak. If a president isn't capable of debating another candidate off the cuff, in person, with everyone watching them that isn't someone that should be president.

How can you possibly be expected to be the president of the United States and be unable to debate just 1 single other person face to face? If you can't do that then what possible reason could you have for being able to make decisions for 300 million people and be the representative to all other world leaders?

I want a president with mental fortitude and is able to display it to me.

Even with the absurd conditions Biden insisted on (no audience, only leftist media allowed, etc.) this will be a disaster for the frail, senile Joe Biden.

Joe Biden's approval rating stands at 35% (the lowest in American history at this point in his presidency).
Trump's approval rating is currently 55%.

What do they have up their sleeve?

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
Trump will eat him hot lunch.

And spit out the pieces.

Forum List

Back