I am giving my employees a big raise !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
After 4 yrs of hell ..I found 2 super good young employees
My main guy is making $11

I told him that I was very proud of him and after he completes a few new tasks that I am going to bump him to $12 then $13

The other new guy is super smart and has exceeded my goals and will get bumped to $12

Good for you, and good for them for being competent human beings and worthwhile employees!

I've been making the same wage for almost 20 years now, because companies are SO corrupt and greedy........their employees suffer greatly while the manager and executive levels buy $60k+ vehicles, go on week long vacations, and live in million dollar homes.

I told him that I was very proud of him and after he completes a few new tasks that I am going to bump him to $12 then $13

The other new guy is super smart and has exceeded my goals and will get bumped to $12
I was earning that kind of dough in the 1980"s

,o1 a1-2.jpg

What happened to the two lady's?

Good for you, and good for them for being competent human beings and worthwhile employees!

I've been making the same wage for almost 20 years now, because companies are SO corrupt and greedy........their employees suffer greatly while the manager and executive levels buy $60k+ vehicles, go on week long vacations, and live in million dollar homes.

We handed out Christmas bonuses last Friday; 5% of a person's salary. I don't take a bonus, nor does senior staff (VP's).

My brother has been with a large Japanese company for almost 30 years, and he hasn't seen a raise in almost 20. However, that's when they started give the tech reps company cars and gas cards. It doesn't matter where he drives that car or what he does with it, the company pays for his gas. He did get a $600 Christmas bonus, so I suppose that's something. He would leave his company, but he's almost 62. Not too many people hiring 62 year olds these days. The one interesting thing, though, is that a lot of the younger guys are leaving, so he's becoming more and more valuable, as the company hasn't been hiring new tech reps. His boss has told his higher ups that the senior guys are getting weary and should be paid more. We'll see what happens with that.

I've offered to let him come work for me. With his experience he'd be jumping into a well paid position, whether he was my brother or not. But he's comfortable in his job and is making about $150K a year, so there's not a huge reason for him to bail...

I excel at 2 things

1) firing !! I get really excited

2) up selling the F out of folks

Forum List

Back