I ALMOST feel sorry for Donald Trump...almost that is

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
TDS diseased people should try trepination.

I learned how on YouTube...

Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg

I actually feel SOMEWHAT sorry for Donald J. Trump. He is a very lonely man -- he doesn't know how to make friends because he was never taught proper social etiquette and behavior.
He has such a big ego, yet nothing substantial to show for all his years in business. All his businesses failed (except for the ones propped up by Russian assets, but that's a story for another time).
He felt the need to cheat on all of his wives, most likely just to feel more macho. He actually said he would date his own daughter at one point, and has been caught in very disgusting photos holding her on his lap (that is, when she was probably around 18).
Most importantly, I don't think he has ever known true love (or true heartbreak), because he is basically incapable of expressing his emotions in a healthy way.
He is a man filled with rage, hate, and frustration. He is a man also lacking in curiosity, happiness, physical health, and relaxation of any kind.
I almost feel sorry for you that one man can consume your every waking thought.
Almost.
You should look in mirror to see that image of hate and bile.
Na bro, I'm all about peace, love, and understanding now. I used to be just like Trump, thought I knew everything about everything, always questioned authority, never expressed emotions (except anger). Now I meditate, do yoga, eat a mostly vegetarian diet. I'm good to go now. How about you?

You're gonna need some protein if you're gonna go to the big protest meeting tonight, soy boy. I would suggest that you eat a big bag of rotten dicks, so you'll have enough strength to burn down all those buildings.

Thanks for sharing your personal protean regimen, but most people are able to maintain proper levels without eating rotten dicks like you do.

Nice deployment of the "I know you are but what am I?" technique. Are you Pee Wee Herman or something?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

You're the only one advocating eating rotten dicks. I haven't seen anyone else do that.

I actually feel SOMEWHAT sorry for Donald J. Trump. He is a very lonely man -- he doesn't know how to make friends because he was never taught proper social etiquette and behavior.
He has such a big ego, yet nothing substantial to show for all his years in business. All his businesses failed (except for the ones propped up by Russian assets, but that's a story for another time).
He felt the need to cheat on all of his wives, most likely just to feel more macho. He actually said he would date his own daughter at one point, and has been caught in very disgusting photos holding her on his lap (that is, when she was probably around 18).
Most importantly, I don't think he has ever known true love (or true heartbreak), because he is basically incapable of expressing his emotions in a healthy way.
He is a man filled with rage, hate, and frustration. He is a man also lacking in curiosity, happiness, physical health, and relaxation of any kind.
For such a loser as you, who still hasnt created your first billion dollars, dont feel sorry for the President, he is enjoying himself bigly, exposing you liberals as the frauds you are to this country....
He's only further exposing himself as the fraud. From Trump University (now defunct) to Trump Foundation (stealing money from veterans and others), to his questionable business practices involving POSSIBLE Russian money laundering, to inciting violence during already violent riots, to saying white supremacists are very good people, etc.

Can you ever tell the truth?

Almost.
Na bro, I'm all about peace, love, and understanding now. I used to be just like Trump, thought I knew everything about everything, always questioned authority, never expressed emotions (except anger). Now I meditate, do yoga, eat a mostly vegetarian diet. I'm good to go now. How about you?

You're gonna need some protein if you're gonna go to the big protest meeting tonight, soy boy. I would suggest that you eat a big bag of rotten dicks, so you'll have enough strength to burn down all those buildings.

Thanks for sharing your personal protean regimen, but most people are able to maintain proper levels without eating rotten dicks like you do.

Nice deployment of the "I know you are but what am I?" technique. Are you Pee Wee Herman or something?

You're the only one advocating eating rotten dicks. I haven't seen anyone else do that.

I'm advocating that you eat a dozen or so. Maybe even the whole bag, since you like them so well.

Almost.

I'm advocating that you eat a dozen or so. Maybe even the whole bag, since you like them so well.

Again, you're the only one who seems to have experience with that.

Almost.

Oh I'm pretty sure you've had plenty of experience with dicks.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::rofl::laugh::lmao:

Almost.

So you're a faggot! OK, everything has become a little clearer now.
It's that kind of thinking that is slowing progress in this country. But it's OK, things will change regardless.

You're a stupid ass. Nothing changes. Things are like they are because that is the way it was/is meant to be.
The Spooks wer dumber than shit 100 years ago and they remain dumber than shit today. They were given
an opportunity for an equal education 60 years ago and refused it. Instead they want to parade around a school with a chip
on their shoulder. Then they can go thru life with nothing and no hope and no relief.

And the irony of it all is...The very few that got an education have milked the dumb ones out of every dime they made.
The Louisiana Black Slave Holders are still doing a robust business today.

Almost.

Oh I'm pretty sure you've had plenty of experience with dicks.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::rofl::laugh::lmao:

I've read your posts. You seem to be sure of lots of things that turn out to be bullshit.

Why is there not a way to do down votes on this website? Is it be cause everyone are equal and we don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable?

Why is there not a way to do down votes on this website? Is it be cause everyone are equal and we don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable?

Move your cursor over the blue "Thanks" button below the post, and click on the red "Thumb Down."

43ox4z.jpg

TDS thread #35,982,095

If it goes like the movie, in the end Kirk won once again. Thank you for that reminder. We'll all soldier on.

Forum List

Back