I ALMOST feel sorry for Donald Trump...almost that is

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
I actually feel SOMEWHAT sorry for Donald J. Trump. He is a very lonely man -- he doesn't know how to make friends because he was never taught proper social etiquette and behavior.
He has such a big ego, yet nothing substantial to show for all his years in business. All his businesses failed (except for the ones propped up by Russian assets, but that's a story for another time).
He felt the need to cheat on all of his wives, most likely just to feel more macho. He actually said he would date his own daughter at one point, and has been caught in very disgusting photos holding her on his lap (that is, when she was probably around 18).
Most importantly, I don't think he has ever known true love (or true heartbreak), because he is basically incapable of expressing his emotions in a healthy way.
He is a man filled with rage, hate, and frustration. He is a man also lacking in curiosity, happiness, physical health, and relaxation of any kind.
For such a loser as you, who still hasnt created your first billion dollars, dont feel sorry for the President, he is enjoying himself bigly, exposing you liberals as the frauds you are to this country....
He's only further exposing himself as the fraud. From Trump University (now defunct) to Trump Foundation (stealing money from veterans and others), to his questionable business practices involving POSSIBLE Russian money laundering, to inciting violence during already violent riots, to saying white supremacists are very good people, etc.

I actually feel SOMEWHAT sorry for Donald J. Trump. He is a very lonely man -- he doesn't know how to make friends because he was never taught proper social etiquette and behavior.
He has such a big ego, yet nothing substantial to show for all his years in business. All his businesses failed (except for the ones propped up by Russian assets, but that's a story for another time).
He felt the need to cheat on all of his wives, most likely just to feel more macho. He actually said he would date his own daughter at one point, and has been caught in very disgusting photos holding her on his lap (that is, when she was probably around 18).
Most importantly, I don't think he has ever known true love (or true heartbreak), because he is basically incapable of expressing his emotions in a healthy way.
He is a man filled with rage, hate, and frustration. He is a man also lacking in curiosity, happiness, physical health, and relaxation of any kind.
I almost feel sorry for you that one man can consume your every waking thought.
Almost.
You should look in mirror to see that image of hate and bile.
Na bro, I'm all about peace, love, and understanding now. I used to be just like Trump, thought I knew everything about everything, always questioned authority, never expressed emotions (except anger). Now I meditate, do yoga, eat a mostly vegetarian diet. I'm good to go now. How about you?

So you decided to finally come out of the closet?
Yup...I'm now more enlightened. Go ahead and eat your rotting flesh, and I'll have a nice bit of broccoli and cashews.

Rotting flesh? Is that why your sexual preference changed? Taat is very enlightening. I happen to like broccoli and cashews, but God didn't give us canine teeth to chew a cud.
But if you really stopped to see how those animals are being treated, you would understand that it couldn't possibly be healthy to eat that crappy meat. Sure, if you are hunting (not with lead bullets) and catch something, that's a different story entirely.

Sorry your girl lost.

:auiqs.jpg:
Not my girl, but I am for Joe in 2020, and he's gonna wipe the floor with Trump for sure, electorally speaking.
Dude, you're a run-of-the-mill election year shill. Like we haven't seen that before or something.

For such a loser as you, who still hasnt created your first billion dollars, dont feel sorry for the President, he is enjoying himself bigly, exposing you liberals as the frauds you are to this country....
He's only further exposing himself as the fraud. From Trump University (now defunct) to Trump Foundation (stealing money from veterans and others), to his questionable business practices involving POSSIBLE Russian money laundering, to inciting violence during already violent riots, to saying white supremacists are very good people, etc.
Dude, do you think that 'Normal" US citizens are going to side with Joe the groper Biden who is encouraging the riots and looting? Really? You are such a stupid person..

Almost.
Na bro, I'm all about peace, love, and understanding now. I used to be just like Trump, thought I knew everything about everything, always questioned authority, never expressed emotions (except anger). Now I meditate, do yoga, eat a mostly vegetarian diet. I'm good to go now. How about you?

You're gonna need some protein if you're gonna go to the big protest meeting tonight, soy boy. I would suggest that you eat a big bag of rotten dicks, so you'll have enough strength to burn down all those buildings.

Almost.
What do you expect? 24/7 he is in front of our faces, telling us he hates us Americans....

are we suppose to lick that shit up?

While paying him and his admin and staff to illegally campaign for him with our tax dollars while on the job?

He can kiss my grits!!! :)

President Trump LOVES America and Americans.

I recall you were making fun of him kissing the great American flag some time ago.

It is you that hate the country.

Trump can be whatever he wants to be as long as he keeps running the country the same way for the next 4-years.
If Trump loses in November the US is screwed because the democrats will simply ruin the US.
I can't imagine that responsible voters across the US will vote for any democrats.
This is true because Dems have shown they will do anything to bring the President down I suspect when he wins he'll be assassinated by a leftists

Almost.

So you're a faggot! OK, everything has become a little clearer now.

You know, to Trump, none of that matters

His response is......I’m rich

The only value that matters to him.

Almost.

You're gonna need some protein if you're gonna go to the big protest meeting tonight, soy boy. I would suggest that you eat a big bag of rotten dicks, so you'll have enough strength to burn down all those buildings.

Thanks for sharing your personal protean regimen, but most people are able to maintain proper levels without eating rotten dicks like you do.

I feel sorry for you, being a pathological liar.
realy what did he lie about. How many wives has donald trump had? How many child support checks has he sent? How many times has he filed for bankrupcy? How many russian wives has he had? He is supposedly against chain immigration yet how many of his wifes relitives has he chain migrated? The economy is ruin and american cities burn on his watch and he hides in a basement. What a fucking guy you must be proud!

Almost.

So you're a faggot! OK, everything has become a little clearer now.
It's that kind of thinking that is slowing progress in this country. But it's OK, things will change regardless.

It's that kind of thinking that is slowing progress in this country. But it's OK, things will change regardless.

Progress ...

Minneapolis-riot-1140x570.jpg

Almost.

Thanks for sharing your personal protean regimen, but most people are able to maintain proper levels without eating rotten dicks like you do.

Nice deployment of the "I know you are but what am I?" technique. Are you Pee Wee Herman or something?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Almost.
What do you expect? 24/7 he is in front of our faces, telling us he hates us Americans....

are we suppose to lick that shit up?

While paying him and his admin and staff to illegally campaign for him with our tax dollars while on the job?

He can kiss my grits!!! :)

Orange man doesn't but ukraine joe hates america whenever he has lapses of coherence.

Then he knows why his friends are his friends. All of those self important politicians have to use the taxpayers to buy friends. And the money comes to them first.

Forum List

Back