I agree with Newt Gingrich

EVERY SINGLE ELECTION the left offers us a sideshow of epic proportions.
From pulling someone's hair as a gag in school (Romney)
Teasing a fag in school (romney)
Putting his dog kennel on the top of his car (Romney)
Claimed Romney MURDERED someone
Claimed he paid no taxes
Claimed Trump was on drugs
Implied Trump is a sexual deviant as it pertains to his children
Etc

And this is the shit YOUR PARTY ELDERS say not just the rantings of morons on the internet. You guys can not win on substance so you beat us with gutter politics.

Trump is to blame for his words and not the left nor the RINO's!
No shit sherlock. But the post you just quoted are examples of the Left's words not Trump's.

Hey retard it was Trump that made the comments first about his daughter and not the left!

Maybe you are like him but this article is from 2006, so Trump is to blame for his comments and not the damn left!

USATODAY.com - Trump jokes about dating his daughter
His comments had nothing to do with our nation and still don't. Yet they were brought into the political debate as if they were relevant. By THE LEFT. Rather than discussing why Trump is wrong on the issues they stoop to gutter sniping.

Typical double standards by Trump voters that have no problem when Trump or his supporters bring up Bill Clinton past but the left should never act like you!

Those like you love to tell the left and those not voting for Trump how they should write or talk about your candidate but in the end using his own damn words against him is part of the political process!

I have never seen you complain about when Trump called Ted Cruz ( Anchor Baby " or attacking Ted Cruz wife, but now you want civility and everyone to leave your boy alone!

Finally, Trump has no substance and those like you flock to him because he's the shock jock of the moment and no matter which whore of a candidate wins the American Voter is the loser this election!
I have maintained that Bill's sex life was his to have. It is not part of this election imo. There is no hypocrisy on my part. If "others" are making it an issue take it up with them. Now kindly fuck off

No shit sherlock. But the post you just quoted are examples of the Left's words not Trump's.

Hey retard it was Trump that made the comments first about his daughter and not the left!

Maybe you are like him but this article is from 2006, so Trump is to blame for his comments and not the damn left!

His comments had nothing to do with our nation and still don't. Yet they were brought into the political debate as if they were relevant. By THE LEFT. Rather than discussing why Trump is wrong on the issues they stoop to gutter sniping.

Typical double standards by Trump voters that have no problem when Trump or his supporters bring up Bill Clinton past but the left should never act like you!

Those like you love to tell the left and those not voting for Trump how they should write or talk about your candidate but in the end using his own damn words against him is part of the political process!

I have never seen you complain about when Trump called Ted Cruz ( Anchor Baby " or attacking Ted Cruz wife, but now you want civility and everyone to leave your boy alone!

Finally, Trump has no substance and those like you flock to him because he's the shock jock of the moment and no matter which whore of a candidate wins the American Voter is the loser this election!
so fking what, what is it you're trying to say exactly?

You and the OP'er are hypocrites!

How is the OP hypocritical?

he has no substance and he lives in the gutter
EVERY SINGLE ELECTION the left offers us a sideshow of epic proportions.
From pulling someone's hair as a gag in school (Romney)
Teasing a fag in school (romney)
Putting his dog kennel on the top of his car (Romney)
Claimed Romney MURDERED someone
Claimed he paid no taxes
Claimed Trump was on drugs
Implied Trump is a sexual deviant as it pertains to his children
Etc

And this is the shit YOUR PARTY ELDERS say not just the rantings of morons on the internet. You guys can not win on substance so you beat us with gutter politics.

and?

Oh, now I am not allow to point out the fact you and the OP'er are HYPOCRITES!
four dead americans in benghazi and clinton is to blame and you let her off. I'd rather be called a hypocrite rather than back a killer.

Prove that to be the truth of fuck off liar!

I am not voting for Hillary Clinton but hypocrites like you will be voting for Donald John Trump and writing about Bill Clinton affairs while ignoring your own boys words!

So yeah you're a fucking hypocrite and a damn liar because you will never find me defending Hillary Clinton over Benghazi you worthless retarded asshole!

He loses either way. The fix is in. I would advise him to double/triple down on attacking her at every turn. If he decides to go the 'nice guy' route like Romney and McCain, he'll get buried.

Folks don't want him to wuss out. They want him to be very aggressive. They've had enough of the milquetoast Republican wusses. But sadly, he is gonna lose either way. He really doesn't have anything to lose at this point. He should go all-out on offense.

Simple, he is bitching about how the left is treating the whore of a candidate while never once bashing the right for doing the same damn thing!

I have maintained that Bill's sex life was his to have. It is not part of this election imo. There is no hypocrisy on my part. If "others" are making it an issue take it up with them. Now kindly fuck off
dude I agree, however, when clinton points to him being a womenizer, I feel her behavior for her husbands indiscretions are fair game. I don't really give a shit. she is no women's idle she is an enabler.

No I will not you fucking hypocrite!

You now state it in this thread but the reality is I have never read one post from you attacking the right like you do the left!

You're a damn hypocrite and if Trump says something then his words can be used against him. Trump attacked Ted Cruz wife and those like you were silent as hell!

Simple, he is bitching about how the left is treating the whore of a candidate while never once bashing the right for doing the same damn thing!
where?

Never bashing the right? Lol hysterical. All my anti Trump threads over the months must be a figment of my imagination?

If Trump wallows in the gutter with Hillary he loses. If he challenges her on substance he wins.

Agreed, he needs to pull his head out of his ass and stop taking the bait from the left. This is what the left does, with their lowlife scum pals in the MSM. Trump still hasn't learned what lowlife scum these people are.
all one has to remember is the 'read my lips' from George Sr. and the backstab move made by the dems then to end his presidency, hasn't learned much. There is no negotiating with a libturd without getting slammed. They are all deviates.

Even Reagan fell for the Democrat's lies, exactly correct you cannot negotiate or compromise with the Democratic party. They negotiate and compromise in bad faith, fully intending to break the deal at the first opportunity. The people are the lowest form of pond scum.

Followed closely by the lying backstabbing arrogant assholes known as the GOP establishment hacks.

You now state it in this thread but the reality is I have never read one post from you attacking the right like you do the left!

You're a damn hypocrite and if Trump says something then his words can be used against him. Trump attacked Ted Cruz wife and those like you were silent as hell!
it didn't hurt him. not sure where you're going.

dude I agree, however, when clinton points to him being a womenizer, I feel her behavior for her husbands indiscretions are fair game. I don't really give a shit. she is no women's idle she is an enabler.

And yet you believe no one should go after Trump!

If you've never read me attacking the right you're not paying attention lol.

If Trump wallows in the gutter with Hillary he loses. If he challenges her on substance he wins.

Agreed, he needs to pull his head out of his ass and stop taking the bait from the left. This is what the left does, with their lowlife scum pals in the MSM. Trump still hasn't learned what lowlife scum these people are.
all one has to remember is the 'read my lips' from George Sr. and the backstab move made by the dems then to end his presidency, hasn't learned much. There is no negotiating with a libturd without getting slammed. They are all deviates.

Even Reagan fell for the Democrat's lies, exactly correct you cannot negotiate or compromise with the Democratic party. They negotiate and compromise in bad faith, fully intending to break the deal at the first opportunity. The people are the lowest form of pond scum.

Followed closely by the lying backstabbing arrogant assholes known as the GOP establishment hacks.
again, Trump has no alliance with either party and why he is my candidate.

it didn't hurt him. not sure where you're going.

Where is the evidence I supported Hillary Clinton during her failure with Benghazi!

If you can not show proof that I supported her and this thread had nothing to do with Benghazi then go fuck yourself with the OP'er dick!

If you've never read me attacking the right you're not paying attention lol.

Show where you have commented on Donald John Trump personal attacks against Ted Cruz and if not then fuck off you lying hypocrite!

And yet you believe no one should go after Trump!
he doesn't care and I don't so what, if someone opens the gate, then go in. let's stay on topic would be better and again, never once has trump done that on the national stage like hitlery and her pig comment. Nor like Megan Kelly and her questions. has nothing to do with the country. you want it to. I don't see the relevance, and why I write, so what?

again, Trump has no alliance with either party and why he is my candidate.

He's your candidate because he screams build that wall and is a birther!

Forum List

Back