I AGREE with Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
On one specific issue, the right to protest your government.....even disrupt it at times according to pelosi.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzteDucRHo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTamBfz0Efo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kp6lMSOGNA[/ame]

So maybe stop calling every little bit of opposition to the government racist, nazi, hate speech that incites violence, eh?

Its not Racist, Its not Violent, Its just people not being silent about things they disagree with as it always has been.

Last edited:
So maybe stop calling every little bit of opposition to the government racist, nazi, hate speech that incites violence, eh?

Its not Racist, Its not Violent, Its just people not being silent about things they disagree with as it always has been.

Only time I call it racist, hate speech that incites violence is when it is.

I'm sorry Pilgrim, but you are one of the first I hope would admit that the tea party needs to do a little spring cleaning.

I don't care if people disagreed about things always but only speak up now. The fact of the matter is, the tea partiers and such have only been spoken up in true form when there has been a Democrat President and Congress. When they can say the same when there is a Republican in office, then I'll give them credit.

According to the libs, anything that dissents from their left wing god barak hussein is racist and hate speech.

I'm sorry Pilgrim, but you are one of the first I hope would admit that the tea party needs to do a little spring cleaning.

I don't care if people disagreed about things always but only speak up now. The fact of the matter is, the tea partiers and such have only been spoken up in true form when there has been a Democrat President and Congress. When they can say the same when there is a Republican in office, then I'll give them credit.

Maybe you don't get the national debt projection thing. If you honestly look at how much Obama is accruing and then compare it with any republican, you should be able to agree with the T-party folks. If you don't you're just being a hyper-partisan.

Maybe you don't get the national debt projection thing. If you honestly look at how much Obama is accruing and then compare it with any republican, you should be able to agree with the T-party folks. If you don't you're just being a hyper-partisan.

How much of the national debt can actually be considered being accured by Obama?

I probably don't agree with the tea party folk on many issues because I do not hold a favorable view of George W. Bush and Sarah Palin.

How much of the national debt can actually be considered being accured by Obama?

I probably don't agree with the tea party folk on many issues because I do not hold a favorable view of George W. Bush and Sarah Palin.

Take a look at the trajectory of the debt.
United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama isn't fixing SS & Medicare. He is adding to the debt, which leads to compounded interest exploding the debt over time. Obama is actually doubling the national debt, just google it.
The Obama Budget: Spending, Taxes, and Doubling the National Debt | The Heritage Foundation

Your view of Bush and Palin is widely held. Not the issue. The issue is controlling the National Debt and fix SS & Medicare instead of adding more unfunded entitlements.

Obama isn't fixing SS & Medicare. He is adding to the debt, which leads to compounded interest exploding the debt over time. Obama is actually doubling the national debt, just google it.
The Obama Budget: Spending, Taxes, and Doubling the National Debt | The Heritage Foundation

Your view of Bush and Palin is widely held. Not the issue. The issue is controlling the National Debt and fix SS & Medicare instead of adding more unfunded entitlements.

Sorry, but the Heritage Foundation is far from a objective source. Also, one cannot simply "fix" SS and Medicare over night. It is a very delicate issue.

Also, my view of Bush and Palin are not widely held by the tea partiers.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

(CBS) President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Polling the Tea Party - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

Would Sarah Palin have the ability to be an effective President?

40% of tea partiers think so, as compared to 26% of the rest of the population.

Is your opinion of Glenn Beck favorable?

59% do, as compared to 18% of the rest of the population.

Is your opinion of George W. Bush favorable?

57% of the tea party think so, meanwhile, 58% of Americans have a unfavorable view of Bush, and only 27% have a favorable one.

Sorry, but the Heritage Foundation is far from a objective source. Also, one cannot simply "fix" SS and Medicare over night. It is a very delicate issue.

Also, my view of Bush and Palin are not widely held by the tea partiers.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

(CBS) President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Polling the Tea Party - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

40% of tea partiers think so, as compared to 26% of the rest of the population.

Is your opinion of Glenn Beck favorable?

59% do, as compared to 18% of the rest of the population.

Is your opinion of George W. Bush favorable?

57% of the tea party think so, meanwhile, 58% of Americans have a unfavorable view of Bush, and only 27% have a favorable one.

Thanks for the poll numbers...(yawn)

Where is the democrat watch dog movement that is against it's own elected officials? For that matter, where was that movement when Bush was in office? I don't recall ANYTHING even remotely as vocal as the Tea Party that was out there during the Bush years. Oh there were plenty of fringe groups, but nothing that brought together people from all parties. Reps, Indies and Dems

OK, so you're a political hack. We were discussing Obama doubling the debt, which is a fact, you can google any source you like. You whined about the Heritage Foundation instead of linking a credible source you prefer. Thats a whine, not a debate.

Whining about the T-party folks is your prerogative too. We'll just count the votes in 2010 and 2012 then see who gains and who loses political power. Any predictions?

OK, so you're a political hack. We were discussing Obama doubling the debt, which is a fact, you can google any source you like. You whined about the Heritage Foundation instead of linking a credible source you prefer. Thats a whine, not a debate.

Whining about the T-party folks is your prerogative too. We'll just count the votes in 2010 and 2012 then see who gains and who loses political power. Any predictions?

Actually I never did state my feelings on Obama or the debt for that matter. I think there is plenty Obama can do to lower the national debt. Also, I'm not whining about the T-Party folks. I'm merely showing you that they do not hold widely held views in this country about people who call themselves Conservatives but wouldn't know it if they got knocked upside the head by it.

Actually I never did state my feelings on Obama or the debt for that matter. I think there is plenty Obama can do to lower the national debt. Also, I'm not whining about the T-Party folks. I'm merely showing you that they do not hold widely held views in this country about people who call themselves Conservatives but wouldn't know it if they got knocked upside the head by it.

The T-party folks are conservatives/republicans. Your poll numbers were against the "public". My point is that the only poll that counts is on election day. I'm fine waiting for 2010 and 2012 to prove my point. That being that the country does not want to move to the left. I won't call electing Obama a mistake, the voters had to toss the GOP out after their record, but Obama is making the choice much more clear. Besides, IMHO divided government is probably the best option, gridlock is a very good thing.

Please dont project the tea parties onto this post in an effort to disparage the message that dissent is patriotic We have enough O-Bots trying to behave like Bush-Bots as it is. this is about dissent in general....as you know I already have a thread on the tea parties and their dissent specifically (well at least you posted in it).

Last edited:
You don't seem to get the double-standard thing. If its left leaning its promoted in the MSM, if its conservative its demonized.

Unless that MSM is Fox. Then, it's reversed and publicized.

Yeah, but the Right is SO much better at it than the Left.

I dunno they both seem equally good at demonizing those who speak out if it doesn't fit their "ideological values".

I'm that guy who was mad at conservatives under bush for calling dissent on the wars, patriot act, and bad budgets as "unamerican and unpatriotic" just as i'm equally mad at liberals under obama for calling dissent on the fundamental transformation of our government's role in our lives and the bad bugets "unamerican, racist, hate speech"

To me both creatures are the same, they are both ignorant attemts to malign any opposition to "their guy".

Spring cleaning the teapartiers are better acting and more civil than most of the dems were during 42's years. and there was a lot of people reps speaking against Bush when he was trying to pass amnesty. remember the marches on DC? Oppisition is only racist when the dems are in charge.

Forum List

Back