Hymen , it's so weird in the Year 2017 that it has to be explained

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was watching this guy's videos and I am like seriously, guys don't know this stuff? What do they teach nowadays in school and in college?

It’s also a name derived from the Hebrew word ‘chaim’, meaning ‘life’.

No jokes this is an educational thread to retarded guys who think they popped the cherry, or that a woman is still a virgin if she still has intact hymen

No jokes this is an educational thread to retarded guys who think they popped the cherry, or that a woman is still a virgin if she still has intact hymen

To be fair... what retarded guys care if a woman is or isn’t a virgin?

That's not the point of my thread..my point is girls don't even know about their own body... Emily explained it perfectly in my OP

That's not the point of my thread..my point is girls don't even know about their own body... Emily explained it perfectly in my OP

Well, not perfectly. In fact the hymen is a hood of skin just forms part of the vulva. In an undamaged hymen the skin will extend to exclude as much as half of the vaginal opening. The marching band will have to go through on their knees.

The thickness of the hymen will vary from woman to woman and that determines how much pain and bleeding the woman will experience if the hymen is damaged.

Forum List

Back