Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

How about people will die while waiting?

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

Good take one for the team and test it on yourself

:)

Why is everyone freaking out?

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

Why not, Look at you all affraid of fate?

Its embarrassing, quit freaking out.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

I'm doing fine, I don't need unproven miracle cures.

The cure is faith..if you dont believe in Jesus christ now..

Well enjoy

Luke 17:21

Right, Christians are dying right along with everyone else, so enjoy.

Have the names of these fake Christian's, who got abortions?

I got Landon Spradlin's name, does that count?

A Pentecostal?

Well there you go, I was correct, fake Christian's.

I forget, who are the true Christians?

So you want an alter call now in your desperate time of need?

It's kind of simple read Roman's 10:9, Acts 2:38

Considering every Christian sect would agree with that sentiment then I guess you don't really have a point.

Excuse me?

The eastern orthodox and Martin Luther started this bullshit..then you had the twats of Muhammad, Joseph smith, John wilsey, Calvin and the rest

Neat, so all those Christians that lost their lives to COVID-19 were fake? Man, what an asshole.

So you going to prove to us they where a real Christian?

News flash people die btw, why are you such a narcissist?

If the shit works it will get out to people who need it. this is not some doctor show where magic bullet cures abound. I seriously cannot understand why you people can't wait for some kind of real peer-reviewed testing to take place.

For all we know it could kill more, especially those who are the most sick. We simply don' know what will happen and it needs to be tested.

Good take one for the team and test it on yourself

:)

Why is everyone freaking out?

I have no reason to take it. Now, perhaps someone who has been ignoring stay at home orders because they listened to the likes of Trump, Dr. Drew or any number of other Republicans may find themselves wanting to try experimental remedies about this point.

Why not, Look at you all affraid of fate?

Its embarrassing, quit freaking out.

You're right, I should whine and cry instead because people just aren't taking Trump's credentials seriously.

I'm doing fine, I don't need unproven miracle cures.

The cure is faith..if you dont believe in Jesus christ now..

Well enjoy

Luke 17:21

Right, Christians are dying right along with everyone else, so enjoy.

Have the names of these fake Christian's, who got abortions?

I got Landon Spradlin's name, does that count?

A Pentecostal?

Well there you go, I was correct, fake Christian's.

I forget, who are the true Christians?

So you want an alter call now in your desperate time of need?

It's kind of simple read Roman's 10:9, Acts 2:38

Considering every Christian sect would agree with that sentiment then I guess you don't really have a point.

Excuse me?

The eastern orthodox and Martin Luther started this bullshit..then you had the twats of Muhammad, Joseph smith, John wilsey, Calvin and the rest

Neat, so all those Christians that lost their lives to COVID-19 were fake? Man, what an asshole.

So you going to prove to us they where a real Christian?

News flash people die btw, why are you such a narcissist?

Of course people die. They die of COVID-19 too, including Christians. I'm not the one arguing if some wingnut who died is a true Christian or not.

And Fauci is a huge liberal and Hillary worshiper.
Hillary is probably the one telling Fauci to bash the drug when he's on TV.

Hannity has been talking to a real expert, Dr. Mehmet Oz who has no problem with this drug. Oz is one of the foremost medical experts of our time and has appeared on television programs for many years.
He's a fucking quack.

Didn't you know? Oz is one of the foremost medical experts of our time. Never once credibly accused of hawking shit on his tv show under dubious circumstances.
It will be interesting to see how you justify your current posts if hydroxychloroquine slips by the MSM and DNC to become the accepted treatment for covid 19.

If it were Russian roulette like your describing it doctors all around the world wouldn’t be prescribing it, which they are. They put my mom on it without even asking her or the family if they have permission.
Rocko, I have been wondering about your mom and how she is doing. Is she improving?

Hannity has been talking to a real expert, Dr. Mehmet Oz who has no problem with this drug. Oz is one of the foremost medical experts of our time and has appeared on television programs for many years.
He's a fucking quack.

Didn't you know? Oz is one of the foremost medical experts of our time. Never once credibly accused of hawking shit on his tv show under dubious circumstances.
It will be interesting to see how you justify your current posts if hydroxychloroquine slips by the MSM and DNC to become the accepted treatment for covid 19.

What the liberals real problem with hydroxychloroquine is that they are afraid that President Trump will be able to defeat this virus and bring back the employment situation and the markets this summer and fall.

A lot of fucking deaths, and a lot more economic pain is Sleepy Joe's only possible path to power.

If Hydroxychloroquine were able to treat covid 19, it would interfere with the current rapid trajectory toward communism that we are on. The left and the MSM will NEVER allow this to happen if there is anything they can do about it. Lefties desperately want MORE deaths, asap.
They want the same thing as China who deliberately started this whole thing with the intention of bringing Trump and the US economy to its knees and a few lives lost is worth it to them. They don't value life. Just power and they see it slip-sliding away with a true leader in charge in America.

He's a fucking quack.

What do I need to justify?

He's a fucking quack.

11 Of The Worst Lies, Dr. Oz Told Us

If it were Russian roulette like your describing it doctors all around the world wouldn’t be prescribing it, which they are. They put my mom on it without even asking her or the family if they have permission.

My friend/co worker was prescribed it and she had to stop taking it as it was making her feel worse. Both are anecdotal.

If Hydroxychloroquine were able to treat covid 19, it would interfere with the current rapid trajectory toward communism that we are on. The left and the MSM will NEVER allow this to happen if there is anything they can do about it. Lefties desperately want MORE deaths, asap.
They want the same thing as China who deliberately started this whole thing with the intention of bringing Trump and the US economy to its knees and a few lives lost is worth it to them. They don't value life. Just power and they see it slip-sliding away with a true leader in charge in America.
I do not think lefties will succeed in their mission to bring America to her knees. They've been trying for years, but the roadrunner is always faster.

Rocko, I have been wondering about your mom and how she is doing. Is she improving?

Thanks Aqua! I just spoke to my mom’s nurse and she said my mom is progressing nicely. I’m filled with joy right now! We still have a ways to go, but the last 3 days her lab results have improved! God bless you and everyone else that have been kind to me and given their best wishes in the most difficult time period of my life!

He's a fucking quack.

11 Of The Worst Lies, Dr. Oz Told Us

One of these days someone should have to do a comparison between the charlatan Dr. Oz and the Doctor of death for celebrities Drew Pinsky.

Liberals...pay attention because here's an alternative to the medicine President Trump has suggested:

Obama Turds.

However, they must be swallowed whole.
Do not chew.
Do not "wash down" with anything other than 190 Proof Grain Neutral Alcohol.

Well, you enjoy that then, weirdo.

My friend/co worker was prescribed it and she had to stop taking it as it was making her feel worse. Both are anecdotal.

Just because a pill makes one person feel worse doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile. In the case of hydroxychloroquine and the Chinese Kung Flu, people are dying so its well worth trying. Don't you want to save lives? Or is "procedure" more important to you? Would you refuse this drug if you was sick with this?

Thanks Aqua! I just spoke to my mom’s nurse and she said my mom is progressing nicely. I’m filled with joy right now! We still have a ways to go, but the last 3 days her lab results have improved! God bless you and everyone else that have been kind to me and given their best wishes in the most difficult time period of my life!
OMGosh, that makes me SO HAPPY, Rocko!!!!!!!!!!! Bless her and you and all the clinicians who are taking great care of your precious mom. Long may you two be in one another lives. :happy-1: I'll continue with her in my prayers 'till she is home and feeling back to her wonderful self! :)

He's a fucking quack.

What the liberals real problem with hydroxychloroquine is that they are afraid that President Trump will be able to defeat this virus and bring back the employment situation and the markets this summer and fall.

A lot of fucking deaths, and a lot more economic pain is Sleepy Joe's only possible path to power.
Liberals real problem is that the president is selling false hope. Americans can take the hard truth. Most of us have no wish to be bullshitted. This stuff, even if it works as advertised, does nothing to fight the spread of the disease, only the mortality rate. It's not the magic bullet you are all looking for to make this all go away so jackass can claim victory and start having his self-aggrandizing pep rallies again.

Just because a pill makes one person feel worse doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile. In the case of hydroxychloroquine and the Chinese Kung Flu, people are dying so its well worth trying. Don't you want to save lives? Or is "procedure" more important to you? Would you refuse this drug if you was sick with this?

Her doctor told her to stop taking it. Ok.

I do not think lefties will succeed in their mission to bring America to her knees. They've been trying for years, but the roadrunner is always faster.
NOT while our Hercules is in office. He has a way with the people and as the people see Congress with their phony bills and all the pork, my great hope is that will spark some sense in their heads. The latest is 15% of Dem voters are planning ( as of yesterday ) to vote for Trump and I feel the independents will come out in high numbers for him as well. If the virus is over by September and kids are back in school and people are working he is a shoo-in. ( she says with fingers crossed )

what were the negative side effects specifically? Maybe the virus is what made your friend feel worse

Forum List

Back