Hydrochloric Acid in the Tap Water

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
A little less than 2 months ago I had began to feel some extreme discomfort in terms of digestion, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous system distress. First feeling an upset stomach and bloating, hyper digestion; this didn't feel as a virus though, because I didn't feel the fever, and the throat irritation didn't feel as a viral or bacteria caused sore throat, more as an irritant. When I drank the tap water, I felt a filmy texture on My mouth, and a strange taste in the water. I asked around the apartment complex in Austin, TX and others were describing the same symptoms, as did one of My flatmates. I then began to feel a cold sensation around My heart, My blood vessels and lungs felt as though they were being constricted. I also began to feel an irregular pressure on My heart one day, and started to feel the symptoms of an oncoming heart attack, and I know what that feels as because I was poisoned with anti-freeze, and prescribed and had forced upon Me a lithium overdose in the roman catholic St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton, right after the anti-freeze poisoning... which was confirmed by a doctor at the Sommerville Hospital in New Jersey.

(Yes, I did call emergency services about the illegal detention of St. Francis, yes, I explained I'm a Lutheran and that the medical center has a religious agenda (ref: Council of Trent/Vatican canon law 1364); yes, I objected to the 1500mg lithium salt prescription citing a faithbased objected saying that the Holy and Great Spirit was telling Me the lithium is hazardous to My health; yes, after being released as the lithium levels peaked 4 days later I had lithium poisoning symptoms which resulted in near death heart attack and stroke symptoms.)

I mitigated these things with wine as a blood thinner and vessel dilator, and had switched to spring water instead of using tap. In order to confirm if My suspicions about the tap water being the cause were true or not, I took a Quaternary testing strip for industrial sanitizers, the active ingredient being sodium hydrochlorite, and tested the tap water. The tap water tested at ~300ppm of Sodium Hydrochlorite, which is a bleach, a destroyer of life (dol). I reasoned that My food was being hyper digested because of that chemical, and now I'm have bowel movements of undigested food, rice, peas, coming out whole and undigested. I think the chemical has caused damage to the celia in My intestines, which I will drink milk for the essential amino acids and proteins to rebuild My body. But, the chemical that is in the tap water is what is killing people and causing physical distress, since those were/are the symptoms I was, and am having.

Someone is putting a deadly chemical in the tap water, and the locations of the mass poisonings appear to be politically motivated, targeting specific populations. "Crown" virus, Spanish. Covi-d9-tine, Italian. Quaran-tine. Arabic. An Axis mass chemical attack.

Hey Duke Energy said years ago our water was safe from their coal ash spill. I totally believe them.

One more reason I'm glad I have a well and don't use town water
Same here. Our well water actually even tastes like real spring water
here in Arkansas. But not far down the road in Louisiana, Texas and Oklahoma, the oil and gas industry has taken a heavy toll on many areas, and luckily ours comes from a different aquifer.
Dude. In Arkansas your well water undoubtedly is spring water. You guys are famous for your spring water. Isn't Mammoth springs the largest spring on the planet. I kayak in you spring water once every year or so on the Spring River. Love it!

Hey Duke Energy said years ago our water was safe from their coal ash spill. I totally believe them.
Seems less hazardous then drinking bleached water, but hopefully there won't be adverse health effects. Some poisons introduced in small amounts allows an immunity to build up.

Hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid) works wonders for removing rust or corrosion from metal objects, or cleaning bricks or concrete. I keep a gallon of it that I bought at the hardware store just for that purpose. Always pour the acid in the water, not the other way around. The fumes will also choke the hell out of you, so use it outside.

Hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid) works wonders for removing rust or corrosion from metal objects, or cleaning bricks or concrete. I keep a gallon of it that I bought at the hardware store just for that purpose. Always pour the acid in the water, not the other way around. The fumes will also choke the hell out of you, so use it outside.
Who is John Galt? A Libertarian?

JGalt is a name used by a member of an internet discussion board. No more, no less.

Seems less hazardous then drinking bleached water, but hopefully there won't be adverse health effects. Some poisons introduced in small amounts allows an immunity to build up.

LOL....you dont develop an immunity to poison.

Surely you jest.

JGalt is a name used by a member of an internet discussion board. No more, no less.
Never heard of him. :safetocomeoutff:

A little less than 2 months ago I had began to feel some extreme discomfort in terms of digestion, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous system distress. First feeling an upset stomach and bloating, hyper digestion; this didn't feel as a virus though, because I didn't feel the fever, and the throat irritation didn't feel as a viral or bacteria caused sore throat, more as an irritant. When I drank the tap water, I felt a filmy texture on My mouth, and a strange taste in the water. I asked around the apartment complex in Austin, TX and others were describing the same symptoms, as did one of My flatmates. I then began to feel a cold sensation around My heart, My blood vessels and lungs felt as though they were being constricted. I also began to feel an irregular pressure on My heart one day, and started to feel the symptoms of an oncoming heart attack, and I know what that feels as because I was poisoned with anti-freeze, and prescribed and had forced upon Me a lithium overdose in the roman catholic St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton, right after the anti-freeze poisoning... which was confirmed by a doctor at the Sommerville Hospital in New Jersey.

(Yes, I did call emergency services about the illegal detention of St. Francis, yes, I explained I'm a Lutheran and that the medical center has a religious agenda (ref: Council of Trent/Vatican canon law 1364); yes, I objected to the 1500mg lithium salt prescription citing a faithbased objected saying that the Holy and Great Spirit was telling Me the lithium is hazardous to My health; yes, after being released as the lithium levels peaked 4 days later I had lithium poisoning symptoms which resulted in near death heart attack and stroke symptoms.)

I mitigated these things with wine as a blood thinner and vessel dilator, and had switched to spring water instead of using tap. In order to confirm if My suspicions about the tap water being the cause were true or not, I took a Quaternary testing strip for industrial sanitizers, the active ingredient being sodium hydrochlorite, and tested the tap water. The tap water tested at ~300ppm of Sodium Hydrochlorite, which is a bleach, a destroyer of life (dol). I reasoned that My food was being hyper digested because of that chemical, and now I'm have bowel movements of undigested food, rice, peas, coming out whole and undigested. I think the chemical has caused damage to the celia in My intestines, which I will drink milk for the essential amino acids and proteins to rebuild My body. But, the chemical that is in the tap water is what is killing people and causing physical distress, since those were/are the symptoms I was, and am having.

Someone is putting a deadly chemical in the tap water, and the locations of the mass poisonings appear to be politically motivated, targeting specific populations. "Crown" virus, Spanish. Covi-d9-tine, Italian. Quaran-tine. Arabic. An Axis mass chemical attack.

So what?

It is used in virtually every swimming pool in the country. Walk into any pool supply store in the country and buy all you want.

Keep your pants on Gantlemagne, it is harmless in our water supply just as it is in every swimming pool.

Basil%20-%20the%20sky%20is%20falling%20down-S.jpg

So what?

It is used in virtually every swimming pool in the country. Walk into any pool supply store in the country and buy all you want.

Keep your pants on Gantlemagne, it is harmless in our water supply just as it is in every swimming pool.

I'm aware of that there's chlorine used in pool water, but toxicly shocking the water is another matter entirely. There's a lot of people that are involved if this is what's happening. But as I stated, switching to spring water caused the symptoms to lessen. I'm calling this attack, this mass murder, the hydrocaust.

So what?

I'm aware of that there's chlorine used in pool water, but toxicly shocking the water is another matter entirely. There's a lot of people that are involved if this is what's happening. But as I stated, switching to spring water caused the symptoms to lessen. I'm calling this attack, this mass murder, the hydrocaust.
If you think the levels are too high and are effecting your health, don't test it yourself, but take samples to multiple certified labs for quantitative analysis, then present you certified results to the water provider if they are in fact higher than allowed. Nobody on this message board is going to be able to be of much help to you on this perceived problem. Going to have to spend a few bucks proving it, presenting the findings and possibly trying to get local support if change is needed. At least that is what would probably have to happen in this state. My end of the state is kind of like the Arkansas guy. We have great water from one of the cleanest, purest aquifers in the country, possibly fed by same that feed his or from his.

LOL....you dont develop an immunity to poison.

It just accumulates over time until enough is in some poor sonofabitches system to kill them.

So what?

Methinks you've slipped a gear or two.

Forum List

Back