Hurry,Hurry, Early Vote for Hillary

Soooo....point is " vote now regret it later." She is a fucking crook and knows that big scandals are coming. Vote now...don't wait for Wikileaks or FBI to expose me.

Uh huuuuhhh...... so the logic is...... "don't vote for X because some scandal may come out in the future!"

Thanks for that astute observation.
Astute? Your voting for Hillary Clinton...hey, see that frozen flag pole over there Pogo? Go put your tounge on it and I'll promise to vote Hillary.

Apparently the Borg talking point is --- Declare that a "scandal" exists over and over until people start to believe it.

If questioned on exactly what the scandal is, go "humma humma humma, flagpole", until they go away.

If they don't go away -- take the cyanide pill.
Like the media was doing to Trump over paid off women falsely claiming he grabbed their snatch?

"Falsely"?

Are you calling The Rump a liar?
No, I am stating that media has put out every lie about Trump the Clinton camp has fabricated, and now, when FBI director...under a Democrat President mind you, comes forward with possible corruption against Billary, suddenly you become defensive.

Uh huuuuhhh...... so the logic is...... "don't vote for X because some scandal may come out in the future!"

Astute? Your voting for Hillary Clinton...hey, see that frozen flag pole over there Pogo? Go put your tounge on it and I'll promise to vote Hillary.

Apparently the Borg talking point is --- Declare that a "scandal" exists over and over until people start to believe it.

If questioned on exactly what the scandal is, go "humma humma humma, flagpole", until they go away.

Like the media was doing to Trump over paid off women falsely claiming he grabbed their snatch?

"Falsely"?

No, I am stating that media has put out every lie about Trump the Clinton camp has fabricated,

Whelp --- Rump already said it on record and didn't deny it.
So you're saying yes he grabs women by the genitals, but not these specific women huh? So there are other women we don't know about (yet)?

Do go on. :popcorn:

---- and you know all this .... how again?

and now, when FBI director...under a Democrat President mind you, comes forward with possible corruption against Billary, suddenly you become defensive.

Uh huh.
And what "corruption" is this again?
Oh wait, I remember. Having "info" on one's computer. Scandalous! :ack-1:

"Falsely"?

No, I am stating that media has put out every lie about Trump the Clinton camp has fabricated,

Whelp --- Rump already said it on record and didn't deny it.
So you're saying yes he grabs women by the genitals, but not these specific women huh? So there are other women we don't know about (yet)?

Do go on. :popcorn:

---- and you know all this .... how again?

and now, when FBI director...under a Democrat President mind you, comes forward with possible corruption against Billary, suddenly you become defensive.

Uh huh.
And what "corruption" is this again?
Oh wait, I remember. Having "info" on one's computer. Scandalous! :ack-1:
Hello...2004 election is over.

This is one election that will be reviewed for years to come!

( Even more than the Bush and Gore race! )

I can not see how anyone can vote for her!

I'm voting for her. I'm a very active and outspoken Republican. Would you like me to explain my rationale?

Go for it!

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!

"Falsely"?

No, I am stating that media has put out every lie about Trump the Clinton camp has fabricated, and now, when FBI director...under a Democrat President mind you, comes forward with possible corruption against Billary, suddenly you become defensive.

So to sum up:
When a dozen stories, including from Rump himself, come up describing various sexual assaults, that's all "lies" that are "falsely" "fabricated". On the other hand when the FBI says it's looking into further stuff to determine whether classified info existed, but has not yet made any such determination ---- that amounts to a "scandal".

Nice to know where we are.

I'm voting for her. I'm a very active and outspoken Republican. Would you like me to explain my rationale?

Go for it!

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!
Thank you for admitting Hillary is a crook. It is a first step toward your recovery.

Go for it!

Thank you for admitting Hillary is a crook. It is a first step toward your recovery.

I said it as a positive thing.

Go for it!

Yes it is...good, good...now how does that make you feel? We will have you voting Republican in no time.

Go for it!

Yes it is...good, good...now how does that make you feel? We will have you voting Republican in no time.

Anybody that reaches that level in politics is a crook and likely a criminal. It makes me feel indifferent. I am voting Republican. Hillary is the only democrat that I am voting to elect. I'm voting for my Republican congressman, my Republican governor, my Republican Senator and the Republicans at the local level.

I would have loved the opportunity to vote for a Republican as president too.

Go for it!

Anybody that reaches that level in politics is a crook and likely a criminal. It makes me feel indifferent. I am voting Republican. Hillary is the only democrat that I am voting to elect. I'm voting for my Republican congressman, my Republican governor, my Republican Senator and the Republicans at the local level.

So you want Hillary to nominate the next Supreme Court justice and work against the aims of your US Senator and Congressman? Insane.

So you want Hillary to nominate the next Supreme Court justice and work against the aims of your US Senator and Congressman? Insane.

Yeah. That issue does cause me to lean towards Trump. I'm not going to disagree with you on that one. However abortion is here to stay whether we like it or not. A Trump appointed nominee or 3 isn't going to eliminate abortion in the United States. One supreme court justice is just as good as any other. Without mentioning abortion, why do you prefer a Trump appointed justice to a Clinton appointed justice? Whoever is appointed will be required to interpret the law.

Yeah. That issue does cause me to lean towards Trump. I'm not going to disagree with you on that one. However abortion is here to stay whether we like it or not. A Trump appointed nominee or 3 isn't going to eliminate abortion in the United States. One supreme court justice is just as good as any other. Without mentioning abortion, why do you prefer a Trump appointed justice to a Clinton appointed justice? Whoever is appointed will be required to interpret the law.
Trump will have conservatives to advise him. He will pick a strict constructionist.

Trump will have conservatives to advise him. He will pick a strict constructionist.

More likely -- after election day and the fraud case go by ---- he'll have lighting directors and video producers and makeup artists to advise him. And he STILL won't listen. He'll just go "grunt! Want more bigly orange!"

Aside from abortion, what issues are pressing in regards to a Supreme Court Judge?

susan-chapman.jpg

Hmmm... it'll be interesting to see if there is any truth to this.

Aside from abortion, what issues are pressing in regards to a Supreme Court Judge?
State sovereignty. The federal government is out of control.

Forum List

Back