hunter owes close to a million dollars in unpaid taxes

So what , he is above the law just like tramp, Bannon, Manafort, etc.

One doesn't get behind in President Biden owes as much as $500,000 in unpaid Medicare taxes have been “debunked” — despite experts saying otherwise.

If only you would concentrate on tramp, instead of hunter as he's not a former potus.

I don't why they can't' make up their minds, one says Joe and the other one says Hunter.
You want everyone to focus on a FORMER president instead of the CURRENT president's shenanigans and how he could be involved in nefarious activity with his son, who got many lucrative deals while the CURRENT president was VPOTUS? How would that look say, 4 years ago? That would be like going on about Obama's connections with shady characters like his pipe bombing friends while ignoring everything and anything TRUMP! might have been doing. Somehow I don't think you would tolerate that. TRUMP! is yesterday's news while Quid Pro is today's, and when his son is up to his eyeballs in foreign situations created by Quid Pro's being in office, it's news.

Where is your link showing he paid them?

I mean anyone can just run around and say whatever they want, but if you can't prove it then you're just another random internet stranger stating facts with nothing to back it up and expecting the internet to just blindly believe you.
There was a thread on it....

Hunter Biden’s $450,000 Tax Debt Gets Suddenly ‘RESOLVED’ Despite Claiming NO Income​

So what , he is above the law just like tramp, Bannon, Manafort, etc.

One doesn't get behind in President Biden owes as much as $500,000 in unpaid Medicare taxes have been “debunked” — despite experts saying otherwise.

If only you would concentrate on tramp, instead of hunter as he's not a former potus.

I don't why they can't' make up their minds, one says Joe and the other one says Hunter.
i’ve not heard that trump owes any unpaid taxes like the xiden crime family

Forum List

Back