Hunter laptop poll says coverup changed the election.

Proof that Biden is own by Russia and China.
If irrational paranoia and blatant lies work for you, so be it.

When do you expect your fantasies of the lunatic fringe are going to be embraced and hyped by normal folks, Republicans as well as Democrats, in and out of government?

Hunter Biden. The guy that calls his own father, "pedo peter"
His niece also showered with her granddad.
Im sure you heard of him.
All of that would be Mute if not for the solid gold fact that Hunter
was used for one purpose.To be used as a go-between for his Father
as early as in the mid 2000's when he was involved in Private Equity
and hedge funds along with younger brother of Joe,James.
That was when Old Joe wasn't old and just a mere career Senator.
Then as V.P. Hunter was used for the obvious reason.By Europe and
China but mostly in order to use Daddy's pull in order to lobby for
friends in order to secure federal jobs.
Then there was Burisma Holdings in Ukraine.
All the while living the Life of Reilly,gettin rich and partying
to excess.
So it makes perfect sense that Today's Leftist scum plead :
Nothing to see here Folks.Now mosey on along.

If irrational paranoia and blatant lies work for you, so be it.

When do you expect your fantasies of the lunatic fringe are going to be embraced and hyped by normal folks, Republicans as well as Democrats, in and out of government?
Not my fault you're too stupid to see the corruption in the democrat party.

Yeah, a thousand people were polled, by a republican poster on the internet if you are correct on Rasmussen, nearly two years after the event....?

What did zuckerberg say? Did he say the FBI called Facebook and told them the NY Post article had to be pulled? Or did the FBI remind Facebook that Russia was heavily promoting stories in favor of Trump, trying to influence the election as they did in 2016? Or something else? Do you know? Basically, was Facebook ordered by the FBI to ban the article, or did facebook, based on various reasons, make the decision to ban it? Do you know?
Correct.

The entire bru-ha-ha that has been cooked up by the right wing loons is straight out of fantasy land.

STILL, have no evidence.

The FBI contacted Facebook and suggested they limit exposure to the story.
That's not in question and is the Topic, you nitwit.

You can hit disagree all you want, but the Former President didn't tell the FBI to call Facebook.
Just stop trying to recover to another failing position ... It will never change, and you cannot even address issue.

Are you attempting to suggest that the FBI contacting Facebook was not in an attempt to limit exposure to the story?

"The Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have both reportedly confirmed that a laptop allegedly belonging to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign."

The FBI does have the laptop in their possession.
They didn't think it was part of a Russian disinformation campaign, whether or not they were willing say it was even Hunter's laptop.

We are talking about what the FBI did ... Not what Mark Zuckerberg did.

Mark Zuckerberg spent more than $400 million trying to get President Biden Elected.
We already know what Mark Zuckerberg was going to do with it if he had cover ... So did the FBI.
I don't know? I believe I heard that it was a generic fbi warning about the Russians interfering in 2020 as the Russians interfered on Facebook in 2016....??

The FBI contacted Facebook and suggested they limit exposure to the story.​
So Trump didn't even have ask FOX.
That's not in question and is the Topic, you nitwit.​
I know, you STILL have no evidence, why not?

You can hit disagree all you want, but the Former President didn't tell the FBI to call Facebook.​
No, Trump just threatened to shut them down , because they letting people say bad things about him.
Just stop trying to recover to another failing position ... It will never change, and you cannot even address issue.​
You can't provide any evidence, instead of what some talk show host told you.
Just like the claims of a stolen election.............NO proof.
But RWNJ's keep repeating it.

I don't know? I believe I heard that it was a generic fbi warning about the Russians interfering in 2020 as the Russians interfered on Facebook in 2016....??

But the DOJ and the FBI indicated the laptop wasn't a Russian disinformation campaign.
They cannot have it both ways.

No one knows anything other than the FBI failed to avoid the appearance of impropriety.
They have been in custody of the laptop, and anything you know about it is what has been leaked by those who have custody ...
or connections to the documents externally.

Think Care4all ... I am not condemning anyone except the people who do know and the actions they took
Is that the way you want your public servants to conduct business,
and are you satisfied with that because it gives you something to argue and speculate about?

Is trump upset that the hunter lifted laptop that giuliani/Bannon made certain got in the hands of the Fbi, didn't get leaked by the FBI, as the right wingers in the FBI leaked about the Hillary email investigation to Giuliani and Fox News?

So, they took it in to their own hands and gave the right wing New York Post the personal laptop of Hunter, to get it out in to the public, so Trump could exploit it at his rallies and use it as an October surprise....

Does anyone else see the irony and hypocrisy of Trump and his flock?

Trumpers bitching about the dossier being given to the FBI to check it out.... made Hillary in to a monster!!! EVEN THOUGH NONE OF US in the public were made aware by FBI leaks that the Trump campaign was under investigation before the election....

But giving the FBI a laptop that was allegedly Hunter's, and wanting the FBI right wing agents to leak it to their right wing handlers like Giuliani and Fox news to help Trump win, is all A OK????

Spare us, from this outrage..... Sheesh. :rolleyes:

So Trump didn't even have ask FOX.

I know, you STILL have no evidence, why not?

No, Trump just threatened to shut them down , because they letting people say bad things about him.

You can't provide any evidence, instead of what some talk show host told you.
Just like the claims of a stolen election.............NO proof.
But RWNJ's keep repeating it.

The only proof to there is to anything is that the FBI failed to avoid the appearance of impropriety ...
possibly leaked some of whatever anyone in the public knows about it and tried to suppress a story talking about it.

Just stop ... You are not going to change that, and you are not addressing the issue.

Forum List

Back